Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TIME POLICE
I wasn't just basing my response purely on my unnatural love of Volvos, I swear. Sweden had obligatory military training for all individuals right out of school and when they finished they got to keep their gun. When Hitler armies tried to invade Sweden they didn't get anywhere because every house was well armed.

Based on that and the added bonuses of swedish fish and meatballs, maybe bringing jesus back wouldn't even be necessary. If only they had had the ego of a superpower.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Torque Wrote:I wasn't just basing my response purely on my unnatural love of Volvos, I swear. Sweden had obligatory military training for all individuals right out of school and when they finished they got to keep their gun. When Hitler armies tried to invade Sweden they didn't get anywhere because every house was well armed.

Based on that and the added bonuses of swedish fish and meatballs, maybe bringing jesus back wouldn't even be necessary. If only they had had the ego of a superpower.

all of that plus the fact that according to manswers, sweedish women are more open about sex, and have more one night stands than any other.
It would be nice to see the world more like Sweden.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Manswers is the worst show ever created.
Man, I need to find the Swedish secret to being loose
Maybe I should have worded it, "being able to enjoy using others for sex". Then again, I'm not PC so eff it.
Torque Wrote:Maybe I should have worded it, "being able to enjoy using others for sex". Then again, I'm not PC so eff it.

It's all your state of mind. If you look at sex as something for the feeling and can separate it from the emotion of love you can enjoy it. That's how open relationships/marriages and swingers work the fun out. It's just difficult to be open with that kind of stuff here in the states because of the taboo religion has put on sleeping with someone other than your spouse.
Philly Mike Wrote:
Torque Wrote:Maybe I should have worded it, "being able to enjoy using others for sex". Then again, I'm not PC so eff it.

It's all your state of mind. If you look at sex as something for the feeling and can separate it from the emotion of love you can enjoy it. That's how open relationships/marriages and swingers work the fun out. It's just difficult to be open with that kind of stuff here in the states because of the taboo religion has put on sleeping with someone other than your spouse.

You know that practice makes perfect....
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Haha, thank you Mad Dog, for the words of encouragement. Philly Mike I understand that that's the hold up for most people but I notoriously don't give an eff about society. I'm just wired weird and it's in complete contrast with my physical drive.
Torque Wrote:Haha, thank you Mad Dog, for the words of encouragement. Philly Mike I understand that that's the hold up for most people but I notoriously don't give an eff about society. I'm just wired weird and it's in complete contrast with my physical drive.

well yeah, there's that too. I've known those in which it just wouldn't feel right to do, and everything after is awkward. I guess it is all in the person's thought process.

Why shouldn't you enjoy it too ? Guys have been doing it for thousands of years
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:

Why shouldn't you enjoy it too ? Guys have been doing it for thousands of years

Hey man, as with a lot of women the emotions are super-glued to the physical. It isn't really too easy for some people in general and not always women to be able to separate the 2. It is just easier for guys because we are biologically programmed to spread our seed.
Philly Mike Wrote:It is just easier for guys because we are biologically programmed to spread our seed.

I like gardening too.

[Image: 3point1-2.jpg]
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:It is just easier for guys because we are biologically programmed to spread our seed.

I like gardening too.

[Image: 3point1-2.jpg]

Yeah, I have been complemented on my handling of bushes myself, landscaping and seeding also.
grass cutter here! We're on our 2nd cut of the year here. How's the snow?
I will look back fondly on this day as the day this FBHW message board pep talk gave me the courage to take a giant step forward in personal breakthroughs and slut it up
Torque Wrote:I will look back fondly on this day as the day this FBHW message board pep talk gave me the courage to take a giant step forward in personal breakthroughs and slut it up

Any possibility's about vacationing in Michigan?
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
Torque Wrote:I will look back fondly on this day as the day this FBHW message board pep talk gave me the courage to take a giant step forward in personal breakthroughs and slut it up

why would she go all out of the way like that, if she needs some help I am not too far frm her, I also do house calls... and motel calls if the house isn't a good place... but that's only on request.
Philly Mike Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:

why would she go all out of the way like that, if she needs some help I am not too far frm her, I also do house calls... and motel calls if the house isn't a good place... but that's only on request.

Well I'm going to take a weeks vacation starting this friday, and I still haven't decided where I'm going yet.
wow, vacation to try to get some... er... okay, well i am sure you can make the same effort there in and around kentwood.

That plus it takes some work to actually work someone into that kind of lifestyle. they don't change overnight if at all. you need to know what to do and all. You see, howie isn't the only love doctor around...
:ugeek:
Relax PM, Torque hasn't even been online in a while!! Besides I'm probably going camping.
I'm still alive, don't worry, and I've only gotten hornier during my absence
torque Wrote:I'm still alive, don't worry, and I've only gotten hornier during my absence
Welcome back... I assume you have read the conversation. well, if you have a hard time with that horny level, you know who to PM... :think: :roll: :twisted:
I'm trying to catch up on all the older posts I missed... there's still a reference to me sexually riding my horse out there that I have to deal with, but I'm caught up here. Since you're a NJ-er now, we should meet at the Easton-P-burg rematch, it could be a star-crossed lovers Romeo-Juliet thing.
torque Wrote:I'm trying to catch up on all the older posts I missed... there's still a reference to me sexually riding my horse out there that I have to deal with, but I'm caught up here. Since you're a NJ-er now, we should meet at the Easton-P-burg rematch, it could be a star-crossed lovers Romeo-Juliet thing.
romeo and juliet?? does that mean we will both end up dead??
torque Wrote:I'm still alive, don't worry, and I've only gotten hornier during my absence

I could take a detour through PA when I come home from my camping trip. :wave:
Philly Mike Wrote:
torque Wrote:I'm trying to catch up on all the older posts I missed... there's still a reference to me sexually riding my horse out there that I have to deal with, but I'm caught up here. Since you're a NJ-er now, we should meet at the Easton-P-burg rematch, it could be a star-crossed lovers Romeo-Juliet thing.
romeo and juliet?? does that mean we will both end up dead??

I'd prefer not to, I just meant you can be the innocent guy from the NJ side and I'll be the from-the-wrong-side-of-the-tracks PA representer and a music scene led by us will bring both sides together harmoniously.
Well i cant say i am too innocent, also from the wrong side of the tracks lol.

but i can act it out all in all Smile
roleplaying can be fun.