Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl Scout Cookies
Yes. It is that time of year again.

If anyone in the W. Michigan area wants some I have some contact info for a girl that's selling them.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:Yes. It is that time of year again.

If anyone in the W. Michigan area wants some I have some contact info for a girl that's selling them.

I'm gonna one up ya. I know a few guys that haul the cookies (United Trucking) and I can often can get damaged cases fer Free.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
F me sideways I love them lemonades.
Wowie Groovie !
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

I'm gonna one up ya. I know a few guys that haul the cookies (United Trucking) and I can often can get damaged cases fer Free.

Even better. I wish these were available year round.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
When did this become so HUGE ?

didn't they start out by actually baking the cookies themselves?

Can a girl scout get a merit badge in sharp shooting ?
Wowie Groovie !

You would.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Thin mints all the way.
I will PayPal you money if you will send me GS cookies. Samoas (Caramel Delites) FTW.
That's what she said.
zdunklee Wrote:

You would.

I actually would have put money that you would be the first to take it down this road.

I went to the Girl Scouts website (this should not be turned into a joke either) to look and see when they were going to start selling them. I put my e-mail into the database and a girl just e-mailed me back with contact info. Come to find out after talking to my wife about it that my niece is selling them too.
Titan ! Wrote:F me sideways I love them lemonades.

Well eff me too! They are awesome!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
shit had i known you wanted some Allyson I would have offered. My daughter just sold out of all of the ones we had.

I loves me the Peanut butter sandwich ones. the Caramel delight are pretty good too. but the peanut butter sandwich is very under-appreciated.

??? hey jiggy, aren't internet sales against the girl scout code ??? :
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
[quote="Philly Mike"]

I had my girl scout cookies for over a month already, 4 boxes of the Peanut Butter Patties and a couple of the classic thin mints.

Jiggy, what did you expect me not to say anything, you pedo you.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/19/us/19s...tml?ref=us

I don't really think you run much of a risk of getting into trouble unless a person in here would be enough of a Eff face to say something stupid. But even then they would have to actually know you and know who to report to.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
The difference with Jiggy is he put his name in the database for the Girl Scouts and they will have a scout from a troop close to you contact you so you can buy cookies. It's different than actually selling them over the internet.
[quote="Jiggy "]
[quote="Philly Mike"]

Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Lemonades FTW
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
my mom has connections and she gets boxes upon boxes of these things. i get at least 3 boxes of each for free and they're allllll mine.
Chocolate covered peanut butter are the best.