Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Song to play loudly with the windows down
wingospagettio Wrote:Vanilla Ice-Ice Ice Baby. Alright stop collaborate and listen Ice is back with a brand new invention!

In high school my car had a tape player, and I had this tape from my older brother. My friends hated riding with me. I was so cool, even back then.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
mainerliser Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:Toybox by ICP or anything that is new/hot right then.... Lately its been Kiss me Thru the Phone or I Kissed a Girl

I LOVE Kissing Girls!

Fixed
Wowie Groovie !
Lately I have been listening to a lot of Shinedown. In particular, there is a song called What a Shame. For some reason, those lyrics strike a chord. I play that song over and over again. I love their cover of Simple Man too.

Another of my favorites is Ladies and Gentlemen by Saliva. (Used in the Playstation 3 commercials).

Last but not least... Metallica's rendition of Turn the Page always demands cranking the volume a notch or two whenever it comes around on the playlist.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Tenacious D - Eff her Gently
This damn song has been stuck in my mind for two days for no apparent reason....
When I was eight or nine I used to blast Michael Jackson's "bad" cassette tape in my little purple boombox. In Junior High, GreenDay's Dookie CD, in high school, TLC Waterfalls, GreenDay Good Riddance, College ... I can't remember.
sunshyne Wrote:When I was eight or nine I used to blast Michael Jackson's "bad" cassette tape in my little purple boombox. In Junior High, GreenDay's Dookie CD, in high school, TLC Waterfalls, GreenDay Good Riddance, College ... I can't remember.

All of which are super-awesome in my book.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
oh i also forgot
angry american - toby keith is something that just gets boosted to max. I feel like going out and signing up for the marines after hearing that song.

Also even though it may seem gay or whatever I like to listen to the album Daft punk - discovery. Every song on there especially when on the highway and listening to Aerodynamic on that album.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Pantera - F'ing Hostile
http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i8/Boi...cb77e6.flv
anything by muse. especially plug in baby
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65Gh0U0wkBs
Right now I'm cranking Metalica- Suicide when ever I hear it.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Right now I'm cranking Metalica- Suicide when ever I hear it.

Good call. The song is excellent. BTW, it's called "Cyanide.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Drunken Lullabies or What's Left of the Flag by Flogging Molly
House of Wolves by My Chemical Romance
Seaside Tony by Seven Minds (especially on a Friday night in Seaside Heights)
Admin Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Right now I'm cranking Metalica- Suicide when ever I hear it.

Good call. The song is excellent. BTW, it's called "Cyanide.

I thought I got the title wrong later but forgot to edit.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"