Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woot!
So it's no good? I'm looking for a digital camera for my daughter. Do you think it would be worth it for a 13 yo?
I think for a 13 year old it would be a great camera, unless she is gonna do some crazy photography that is. It will take excellent pictures, just not from too far away.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Jiggy Wrote:That sucks they only allowed 1 though. I remember last time I tried to get one they were only allowing 2.

BTW, I asked my wife if she would go out and put crap in a bag to make me feel better. With the evil look on her face I think she may have taken me seriously.

Send me your address pal, I'll make sure you get the BoC you've been waiting for

Liser, it's not a bad starter camera, but be prepared to buy a new one in a year or two
Wowie Groovie !
Sweet. I just bought the 30GB iPod they have up.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:Sweet. I just bought the 30GB iPod they have up.

Sweetness Times 10 ! I bought one too. Now I am finally one of the cool kids
Wowie Groovie !
Awwwww I missed out on bag of crap day again. I probably couldn't have afforded the 1 million dollars in shipping though, so I guess it's okay
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:Sweet. I just bought the 30GB iPod they have up.

Sweetness Times 10 ! I bought one too. Now I am finally one of the cool kids

<<still not one of the cool kids. All 4 of my girls have one and Plungee does as well, but not Queenie. Sad
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I'll sell you my 1 gig if you want it
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Awwwww I missed out on bag of crap day again. I probably couldn't have afforded the 1 million dollars in shipping though, so I guess it's okay

Yeah, I wasn't prepared for that. They never do Bags of Crap just by itself. It's always in a woot-off. I should've known they would do something special for Fools Day. I went there about 10 mins after it was posted and they were already sold out.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:They never do Bags of Crap just by itself. It's always in a woot-off. I should've known they would do something special for Fools Day.

The ocassionally do BoC's on regular Woot days. But most often BoC's are reserved for Woot-offs and special days. The did a BoC on Christmas Eve (actually 12am Christmas Day). The BoC's don't last long thats for sure.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I want my Ipod, I can't wait to load it up with crap I'll never listen to
Wowie Groovie !
Im seriously thinking about buying the Ipod dock and subwoofer they're seilling today...
Wowie Groovie !
By the way Titan if you go to squaretrade.com you can get a 2 year warranty on the ipod for about $15.
I GOT IT TODAYYYYYY ! ! ! !

15 minutes from box to songs squirting into my ear holes ....

Alannah Myles you sexy damn siren you
Wowie Groovie !
I've got about 4,000 songs transferring onto it right now. Did they give you 2 earbuds with yours. They sent 2 in mine. What's really nice is I still have my earbuds and usb cord from my last ipod so I'm set on replacements for awhile.
Jiggy Wrote:I've got about 4,000 songs transferring onto it right now. Did they give you 2 earbuds with yours. They sent 2 in mine. What's really nice is I still have my earbuds and usb cord from my last ipod so I'm set on replacements for awhile.

No I only got one set of buds, but I got a new pair of buds by a different company that have better sound quality, having a 2nd synch cord is pretty cool though
Wowie Groovie !
MR BEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR ! ! !
Wowie Groovie !
titan Wrote:MR BEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR ! ! !

is that what's up today? I don't know anyone that has ever used one of those.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Bad News: Howie has lost his pink hearts.

Good News: He is finally admitting his gender: hermaphrodite [Image: icon_gender_x.gif]
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
howiefeltersnatch Wrote:
titan Wrote:MR BEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR ! ! !

is that what's up today? I don't know anyone that has ever used one of those.

I thought about picking this one up. In the long run I think I will pass.
I heard Mr. Beer is pretty shitty. For that price though you can't compare...if you're going to buy a Mr. Beer off the shelf you might as well invest that money into some real beer making supplies. I had very little invested and was geared up to make 50 gallons of hard cider, but my cider guy fell through Cry
I decided to buy one, but I waited too long. Oh well, I really don't need another hobby right now
Wowie Groovie !
By the way, did any of you get your Bag's of Crap yet ?
Wowie Groovie !
titan Wrote:By the way, did any of you get your Bag's of Crap yet ?

Not yet! Next time.
he meant in the mail Daniel
Yeah Daniel.
Wowie Groovie !
howiefeltersnatch Wrote:he meant in the mail Daniel

hehe...yeah, I know.... :oops:
If you're going to keep your name as Dainel, you should get a pic of the Owl guy from Watchmen as your avatar
Wowie Groovie !
titan Wrote:If you're going to keep your name as Dainel, you should get a pic of the Owl guy from Watchmen as your avatar

I think right now the plan is if the other Jiggy doesn't come back in a few weeks I get the copyrights to it. To be honest I don't really like the name Daniel as a profile name.
I totally got what turned out to be a narb today. I want a party breathalizer, but upon further review, it doesn't tell you your BAC, just if you're ok, borderline, or drunk.

bastards!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
it has a digital 0.00 read out I assumed that it would tell you your BAC ?
Wowie Groovie !
I want one...Sad
I've heard that they aren't very accurate and they stip working pretty quickly
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:it has a digital 0.00 read out I assumed that it would tell you your BAC ?

That's what I thought too. I read it before I bought it (thank god) and it has a timer that counts up or down.

bastards
best buy sells real ones online...i tryed getting a few buddies to go in on one with me.
it's a timer ? ? ? For what ? That's stupid and I too am glad you didn't buy one
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:it's a timer ? ? ? For what ? That's stupid and I too am glad you didn't buy one
apparently parking meters.

gay

bastards
tomorrow's woot better not be gay
Wowie Groovie !
Was today a BoC ? I tried to log on and all I got was, Service Unavailable
Wowie Groovie !
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:best buy sells real ones online...i tryed getting a few buddies to go in on one with me.

http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/entrie....phtml#277

You're welcome.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."