Poll: Should the show bring back NTT as a weekly feature?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, every week
86.96%
60 86.96%
Yes, but not every week
7.25%
5 7.25%
No
5.80%
4 5.80%
Total 69 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name That Tune
Hurley Wrote:
freebeer Wrote:NTT moving: The game felt tired to us the way it was, and changes were made to see if we could keep it going and spice it up.

Is anything more tired then the endless amount of morons that try to compete in Sportier than thou?

could there ever be a bigger " amen brother!!" now theres a segment that sucks! why in the world would ntt get canned and sportier still b around?
I think Sportier is for people who actually likes sports. I hate sports and wish they'd push it back a half hour so it'll be on when I'm in the shower rather than having to hear it, but I deal with as it is.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
I love sports and I dislike that segement cause the listeners hardly ever have a chance to win, if they get 6 or less it is usually a loss. Although Free Beer has been off his game the last couple weeks so maybe it will get better with tougher questions.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I only dislike STT because 99% of the time the people that make it through should never entertain the delusional idea that they can be competitive. I humbly submit the following idea: contestants must wager something (for example, their phone #) based on either how many they think they'll get right or just if they'll win/lose/tie. Weed out the idiots or make them pay!
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Torque Wrote:I only dislike STT because 99% of the time the people that make it through should never entertain the delusional idea that they can be competitive. I humbly submit the following idea: contestants must wager something (for example, their phone #) based on either how many they think they'll get right or just if they'll win/lose/tie. Weed out the idiots or make them pay!

I agree, I haven't listened to it in a while, but when I did, it would be like the tenth caller that got the prelim question, plenty of time to google the answer, so the gene pool doesnt have to be too deep.
Torque Wrote:I humbly submit the following idea: contestants must wager something (for example, their phone #)

Good call. I wonder how many listeners still have Hines' number.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I don't like sports but I like STT. Weird huh? I like hearing FB kick ass.
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
patfromportland Wrote:As much as it really, and I mean REALLY pains me to say this....but it seams as if they are selling out. My heart drops every time I think about that, and I almost shed a tear. Everything is just so obvious, and so coincidental that it is just reeeaaaalllllyyyyyy fishy.

And it is not KB's fault for the NTT disaster. THE NEW FORMAT WAS SET UP TO FAIL! Free beer wanted it gone a long time ago, and was just looking for a reason to get rid of it.

I'm a podcaster but was preoccupied all last week, so I apologize for just getting to this now.

It's way more than likely that this was indeed a large fail, however, listening to The Final Edition of NTT "big disaster," I got the feeling that this segment was a set-up. I won't point any fingers, because even I don't believe it, but the odds if IKB putting a bunch of Zane-getables, and when we don't really watch the dice rolls, and this only being the second Monday edition (I believe). Again, it's gotta be a 99% chance that this game just failed and pissed off FB enough, But it does give me a funny feeling that I don't want to and don't believe; of the Death of NTT being staged.

On a positive note, I have an excellent ringtone now, thanks guys!
-Good evening, Scotty
I feel like such an ass...I havent gotten to listen to the show in sooooooooo long, and am too cheap to podcast haha....this week was the first full week that I got to listen and I noticed that there was no name that tune game. unless I missed it, what happened? that was one of my favorite games.
I suggest you read this thread for more details but the short of the story is that apparently the guys were getting bored of the game. A lot of us think it's fishy because it seems like the game went from their favorite segment of the week to boring in a very short time span. They moved it to Monday with new rules which sucked. They blamed Kurt Busch's list a little too much and since then the game disappeared after only one week on Monday.

They've said that the game could come back eventually but it probably won't be anytime soon.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Ya it probably wont be back, they always say that things are going to come back but they neverrrrr do