Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NHL Playoffs
:wave:
Aleast Cindy got his knee smashed. That was fun.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Damn . Shit. Hell. Piss. Turd.
Wowie Groovie !
Just got outplayed Friday night. Wings did their best to really crank the intensity up in the third period, but the damage had been done.
potthole Wrote:Just got outplayed Friday night. Wings did their best to really crank the intensity up in the third period, but the damage had been done.
Hey regardless what happened, they made it to the final, that is more than all but one other team can say they did this year. It has to stand for something, yeah they didn't win but who cares they played their asses off as did the pens.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I blame HUGEass. Before the finals started he was going on and on about how he wanted it to be a seven game series.
Yeah, I blame huge too. Now that he's on 107.3 I've been listening to him more, and I just can't help but think, he really sounds like someone that FBHW should make fun of.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Yeah, I blame huge too. Now that he's on 107.3 I've been listening to him more, and I just can't help but think, he really sounds like someone that FBHW should make fun of.

While Huge-a-dumbass is certainly worthy of the boys ridicule, I doubt Huge has taken any shots at FBHW and they don't generally go off on radio people unprovoked. Which is too bad in this case.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I've heard the occasional sideways comment made by FBHW about HUGEass. Very slight, and most people probably don't pick up on it.
no matter what it was an awsome playoffs!! cant argue with our 2 teams playing in the last possible game of the season!!
i hope they do it again next year...

round 3 would be sweet!
It would be, and even sweeter when Marian Hossa isn't playing for either team.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
oh yea.. did rock monster die or something???
i bet u keep hossa!
alpacafarmer Wrote:i bet u keep hossa!

Highly doubtful with the young guys that performed during the post season and the huge chunk of cap space he would demand. Unless he wants to take less money again I don't think the Wings will have a use for him, especially after his pitiful playoff performance.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
yea.. but 40 goals in a season? hes def good! just didnt show up in the playoffs.. he was the star for the pens last year... all the studs on the team were hurt last year.. but still he carried the load
It's all about how you perform when it counts, and Hossa disappeared in the Finals. Hossa, even at a discount, will take up too much cap space. I think you'll see the Wings start bringing in the young guys who showed so much promise this postseason rather than keeping one real high priced veteran. They just inked Zetterberg and Franzen until around 2020, and Datsyuk's under contract until '13/14.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
may be... but id be happy if he came back here