Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Forum Questions, suggestions, etc
Titan! Wrote:I'm not whining Z (which I totally agree is arguable, whatever... )

I'm simply asking for the High Administrator of this board to be an ellected position rather than the self appointed position that Biff has given himself.

For one, I don't even think it would be possible for Biff to not be an admin anyway, at least unless they added that feature with phpBB 3.0 in phpBB 2.0 you couldn't delete the main admin, I am still an admin on the old GV Paintball forum because I created the board.

Secondly, like I said Biff most likely is paying for this site and domain name from his own pocket, thus it is HIS forum to do what he sees fit with and we are simply guests here, like almost every other forum on the internet...
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Yeah yeah yeah yeah....

I agree biff created this board.

However, Biff did not create the community that arose from this website.

The community of FBHW fans that came together here are very much beyond anything that Biff created.

We are greater than he.

Biff is just one person here and thus should not have a greater say in the daily goings on of the members here than anyone else.

The members of this board should DEMAND an elected official and moderators !
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Yeah yeah yeah yeah....

I agree biff created this board.

However, Biff did not create the community that arose from this website.

The community of FBHW fans that came together here are very much beyond anything that Biff created.

We are greater than he.

Biff is just one person here and thus should not have a greater say in the daily goings on of the members here than anyone else.

The members of this board should DEMAND an elected official and moderators !

You have a really distorted view of ownership...I'm not saying Biff created this board, I am saying Biff OWNS this board, he pays for domain and hosting, thus it is his, not yours, mine, or ours...

You seem to be missing the point entirely, and you skipped the part where more than likely Biff will always be an admin no matter what because that is how it works when you create a board, even if he were to leave and not ever post again there is no way to take away his admin status because the original account cannot be deleted.

You seem to be on a one man island in your crusade and vendetta against Biff just because you don't always get your way of things. I mean jesus you whined for days about being able to turn the filters off, and they did it and you didn't even thank them for the effort. Honestly you have no clue how much work it actually takes to add those mods in do you? Everytime you add one you chance crashing the entire board, even with the small mods. Not to mention that if you can't find a stable mod it can also do very strange things to the board as well, so some things just are not possible to do, no matter how much you piss and moan.
Okay well regardless to any of this the bottom line is that this is just a message board. Okay I can understand your point of view titan, I am sure almost all of us do. Some of us agree with you and some don't, but that is how anything goes with anyone. Now where the problem comes in is that you are making such a big issue of biff running things when no one else is stating they have a problem with it. As I said to you before there are plenty of loudmouths here and if any one of us had a problem with biff we would voice it, but there is a limit that gets reached.

Yeah I know he gave me the warning, but so what. The only reason I made the graphical change requests was somewhat a joke, I could care less if they keep it there, if they change the color, shit I couldn't care if they turned it into a pink bunny with yellow flowers. It is there and that's it. I could stay there and never go away for all I care. It was put there and I got over it, and am now having a joke about it.

I think the biggest problem you are having with all of this is that you are taking any rules or rule changes very personal. Trust me, he is admin, he could just have it set so that your computer never gets on this site. If he had this much of a problem with you he would have enacted it by now, in fact after some of the ways you've been acting here there are plenty of admins who would have blocked you by now.

Thing is you can actually be a productive member of the board and he knows this, as do we all. You have been a member for a long time and that does mean something. Try to just take a step back and a few deep breaths and just get over this shit, it isn't worth getting so worked up over.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
So how about those Cubbies?

Hey Titan, you should call the show during ICWTTA and bring up your concerns since they still link the board from their site.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
All right Titan...

Here's the thing. Even if some of us DID have a beef with the way that the boards are run, it's extremely hard for us to speak up about it because you fucking went off half cocked, bringing back some of your dickish whining habits that I would have thought were long gone, and started complaining when there was very little reason to complain. Up until the time that he banned you from the 18+ forum, I didn't have an issue with the way Biff handled the boards. Yes, the word censor thing was kind of a "Sigh...Really?...meh..." thing. Was it worth getting worked up over? Was it worth losing the support of people who do agree with you? Is it worth having people who would normally back you up now telling you to calm down a bit?

And Biff, echoing our chat this morning, message boards are inherently full of people who demand shit and whine. The reason why you're a mod is because you can ignore that and keep the boards in order.

Christ, I'm so sick of you two going at it. Titan, stop whining until you can figure out a way to phrase your requests as something other than a whine. Biff...just be Biff and just ignore us when we whine.

Swear to God...bunch of two year olds...going to set both of you on fire...
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:All right Titan...

Here's the thing. Even if some of us DID have a beef with the way that the boards are run, it's extremely hard for us to speak up about it because you Effing went off half cocked, bringing back some of your dickish whining habits that I would have thought were long gone, and started complaining when there was very little reason to complain. Up until the time that he banned you from the 18+ forum, I didn't have an issue with the way Biff handled the boards. Yes, the word censor thing was kind of a "Sigh...Really?...meh..." thing. Was it worth getting worked up over? Was it worth losing the support of people who do agree with you? Is it worth having people who would normally back you up now telling you to calm down a bit?

And Biff, echoing our chat this morning, message boards are inherently full of people who demand shit and whine. The reason why you're a mod is because you can ignore that and keep the boards in order.

Christ, I'm so sick of you two going at it. Titan, stop whining until you can figure out a way to phrase your requests as something other than a whine. Biff...just be Biff and just ignore us when we whine.

Swear to God...bunch of two year olds...going to set both of you on fire...

:clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap:
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
This message board is not public property. It is privately owned by those who are in charge. Most of us mods donated money to help pay for the purchase of the domain and forum software. Hence, we get to make the rules.
potthole Wrote:This message board is not public property. It is privately owned by those who are in charge. Most of us mods donated money to help pay for the purchase of the domain and forum software. Hence, we get to make the rules.

In other words what I said three time already...
Looks like you'll have to buy in Titan.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
it looks more like everyone should just get over it and get on with just doing things here. Last time i checked for the most part we are all adults, we can actually put this behind us and go on. This whole situation is getting old and boring.

... now i am getting scared, not only am i agreeing with lee, but i also am agreeing with mad dog ...
:wtf:
lulz. looks like i missed a bit of drama.

teh internet: serious. fucking. business.

potthole Wrote:This message board is not public property. It is privately owned by those who are in charge. Most of us mods donated money to help pay for the purchase of the domain and forum software. Hence, we get to make the rules.

agreed

zdunklee Wrote:In other words what I said three time already...

well said i might add

Mad Dog Wrote:Looks like you'll have to buy in Titan.

lol

also, if this thread is for actual suggestions - add color to links
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
imatoolhed Wrote:also, if this thread is for actual suggestions - add color to links

ya know what... i was thinking the same thing.
[Image: 891blog_keyboard_cat.gif]
Ashleyme Wrote:[Image: 891blog_keyboard_cat.gif]
okay, i dont know if i can see the question and/or suggestion here...
imatoolhed Wrote:also, if this thread is for actual suggestions - add color to links

Good idea! I like it.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I HAD THE SAME IDEA! We need more random cats playing piano….
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!