Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Forum Questions, suggestions, etc
0rz0ski Wrote:Alright, now I've got a stupid question. I upped my font size (just to see what happens) using the link in the upper right corner, below the search, but now I can't get it to go back down, and my text on the page is massive. Any reset button available?

Just click on the same button again. It rotates between sizes.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:Alright, now I've got a stupid question. I upped my font size (just to see what happens) using the link in the upper right corner, below the search, but now I can't get it to go back down, and my text on the page is massive. Any reset button available?

*drop* I'm stupid *drop*. Thanks Rock!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:

*drop* I'm stupid *drop*. Thanks Rock!

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:ALT F4

actually I have no clue...let me check it out

*edit:*

Keep double clicking the + symbol. It'll toggle through 2-3 font sizes and then go back to the normal size...atleast it did for me. Big Grin

well I guess I now know who's ignore lists I'm on.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
When did you edit that?
When I first read it, it just said ALT F4. Maybe she did the same?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."

I'll bet that makes THIS LOOK HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!

PS - Is this Britain? Why is the Font Color button spelled "Font colour?" Cheerio, mate!
I'm.......kind of a big deal. People know me.
Oh God, howie, I'm sorry! I honestly didn't see that! I assumed I was the last person to post on that page. Damnit.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
several minutes before you posted, I immediately figured out how the font thing worked and then edited.

No big deal, i'm out of tissues and over it Cry
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
bwn7 Wrote:

I'll bet that makes THIS LOOK HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!

PS - Is this Britain? Why is the Font Color button spelled "Font colour?" Cheerio, mate!
The installed language is British English, so unfortunately, many words (that are used as part of the software) will have the our at the end instead of or.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
I'm really loving the "Mark Forums read" button. Being a person that almost solely views the board in 'recent/new posts' this is handy
I think we need to rename the board to "Spite Board," since the show members called it that this morning.

why did they call it that? i was out of the office this morning.
Because we're vicious people who only criticize, and because someone told Joe to work on his Radio Voice and transitions.

Ya heard that Orzo, you get a break from the massive beat downs I've been laying on you during dumber than Zane
Wowie Groovie !
0rz0ski Wrote:Because we're vicious people who only criticize, and because someone told Joe to work on his Radio Voice and transitions.
shoot....

*loud voice*

Somone call the Ambulance Drivers! we have 4 cases of Vaginal Bleeding!.....better call the Fire Department too as someone lit the fuses on their tampons!
hehehe... vaginal bleeding.....
I also would like my name to read

Mark the Valet

and not markthevalet

It's just easier to read.
Titan! Wrote:Ya heard that Orzo, you get a break from the massive beat downs I've been laying on you during dumber than Zane

In your dreams. I'll be on Facebook chat Thurs morning at 8am sharp to kick your sorry ass again.

So, am I just not smrt enough to use the PM function?

I create a PM, and hit "Submit," and then it appears in my "Outbox." Logic would lead me to believe it should be in the "Sent" folder, much like an email system like Exchange/Outlook.....? There's no other "Send" or "Submit" buttons when I open the PM's in the Outbox?

:?:
bwn7,

when you hit submit you're sending it....it stays in your outbox until it's either received or opened (not sure which)

send me a pm the way you normally do and i'll reply as soon as I get it (if it works.
It will eventually send. I thought I had this problem too, until it finally disappeared from my outbox.
Howie - sent.

I think that makes sense, although it's less than intuitive. I guess I'm just used to other BB forums and/or email....

Rock Monster - What's that from? I can't help but hear the song "Rock Lobster" every time I see your nick :lol:
bwn7 Wrote:Rock Monster - What's that from? I can't help but hear the song "Rock Lobster" every time I see your nick :lol:

http://fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2641
I know someone is currently in the process of playing with this, but i liked the old, more subtle, "online" banner for users that are online. If I want to know if someone is online, I can look over there. I don't need a flashing beacon telling me they are on. (constructive criticism) Big Grin
Constructive Criticism: Blinking Banner = advertisements. I agree with Rock Monster.

0rz0ski Wrote:Because we're vicious people who only criticize, and because someone told Joe to work on his Radio Voice and transitions.

I always thought that Mocking and criticizum was how the Boys made a living.... Pot Arrow Kettel, Kettle Arrow Pot
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I think the posting times are off a little. And I liked it better when on the main board index page, the last post for each forum also mentioned what thread it was in.
sunshyne Wrote:I think the posting times are off a little.

:?: They seem to be right to me... :?:
sunshyne Wrote:And I liked it better when on the main board index page, the last post for each forum also mentioned what thread it was in.

I liked that, too. The I would just click on that and it would take me where I wanted to go.

I really miss that, too.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krys Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:And I liked it better when on the main board index page, the last post for each forum also mentioned what thread it was in.

I liked that, too. The I would just click on that and it would take me where I wanted to go.

I really miss that, too.
If you look next to the name of the last person who posted, you'll see a little square-ish box with an arrow in it. Click on that little itty bitty icon, and it will take you to that last post.

krys Wrote:The I would just click on that and it would take me where I wanted to go.

I really miss that, too.

you can just click on this Arrow [Image: icon_topic_latest.gif] next to the poster's name that made the last post. It will take you right to it.
Good to know, good to know.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Rock Monster Wrote:

Yeah, clock has always seemed correct to me also. Sunshyne, you sure you have your setting put to the proper timezone?
Rock Monster Wrote:I know someone is currently in the process of playing with this, but i liked the old, more subtle, "online" banner for users that are online. If I want to know if someone is online, I can look over there. I don't need a flashing beacon telling me they are on. (constructive criticism) Big Grin

The word police would like to point out that none of us are online, we're actually "onilne"
burnking Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:I know someone is currently in the process of playing with this, but i liked the old, more subtle, "online" banner for users that are online. If I want to know if someone is online, I can look over there. I don't need a flashing beacon telling me they are on. (constructive criticism) Big Grin

The word police would like to point out that none of us are online, we're actually "onilne"

I don't think you are looking close enough.. but regardless, that image will be changing.. I was just playing with it yesterday and threw up something quick and dirty.. no polish.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
potthole Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:

Yeah, clock has always seemed correct to me also. Sunshyne, you sure you have your setting put to the proper timezone?
nope, not sure at all, maybe I'm a big dummy, I'll let you know in a minute.
Yep. I'm a dummy, I don't know how to work these new fangled things. Patience people, we're lucky I figured out how to make myself an avatar. :lol:
Opus Wrote:
burnking Wrote:The word police would like to point out that none of us are online, we're actually "onilne"

I don't think you are looking close enough.. but regardless, that image will be changing.. I was just playing with it yesterday and threw up something quick and dirty.. no polish.

Yep, you're right... I would like to change my current position from "word police" to "stooped"
Anyone else getting partial page loads in the last hour or so?
yes, I was also looking through threads and posts that were posted on the old board and looks as though some are garbeled and messed up from the transition.
I'm working on some stuff. Check them again, please let me know which ones (if they still are) are messed up.