Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show Term Dictionary
rbracey3 Wrote:This one is rare. Only heard it once.

Crispy Stringer with a Tail - Describing a crusty booger, that when picked, peels all of the slimers from the inner walls of the nostril, taking them with it. Sometimes resulting in a tickling sensation.

I pretty sure that is the medical definition

It feels sooooo good when that happens!!! I'm just saying...
What?? Girls don't pick their noses. They don't burp and fart either and if you do you be classy and excuse yourself to the ladies room....in my world ;D
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Ambulance Driver - Effin Idiot.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
i remember that, but forgot what it was

teh ironing huh?
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
blumpkin- receiving oral pleasure while taking a poo.
your momma Wrote:blumpkin- receiving oral pleasure while taking a poo.

Thank you Anastasia, I wondered about this term myself today. Now does anybody know the origin of the word? I don't see how blumpkin is related to toilet oral.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
your momma Wrote:blumpkin- receiving oral pleasure while taking a poo.

Thank you Anastasia, I wondered about this term myself today. Now does anybody know the origin of the word? I don't see how blumpkin is related to toilet oral.

It's best not to question some things.
Okay. define MILPH for me.
wingnut1713 Wrote:Okay. define MILPH for me.
Okay....MILPH is apparently an actual acronym (according to urban dictionary) that stands for Man I'd Like To Plug Her.

I'm assuming you actually mean MILF which stands for Mother I'd Like to eFf (except replace eFf with some other four letter F word).
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Chud baby- made when "DNA is squeeched:
Can't believe this isn't on here yet.

Window licker. Definition is essentially the same as mouth breather.
burnking Wrote:Can't believe this isn't on here yet.

I can't believe this didn't make it on here as well! Good call. +1 for noticing.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
"Make him/her humble" is specifically referring to anal. It was originated by the Iron Sheik when he was talking trash about somebody.
Where's ARB?
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
Dont forget the popular, draining the water from the toilet tank, performing the upper decker and calling it a fish out of water.
burnking Wrote:Can't believe this isn't on here yet.

:crazy:
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
daredevil1 Wrote:Where's ARB?

An ARB stands for apparent reason boner, which is a boner that pops up as the person had expected it to.