Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show Term Dictionary
Kate Wrote:This is going to sound dumb, but why do FBHW always call people mouth-breathers?

Two words: Grady Sizemore
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
dino Wrote:
Kate Wrote:This is going to sound dumb, but why do FBHW always call people mouth-breathers?

If you've ever seen a person that stands there with their mouth wide open for no apparent reason you'd understand.

If you haven't, here's a little help
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouth_breathing
http://www.doubletongued.org/index.php/d..._breather/

Dino gave some good references. Here a tip for you, if you ever have a term you are unsure of check urban dictionary. You will find probably 85% to 90% of the terms they use there.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I forgot about urban dictionary, cool.

ALSO, this is my 100th post Big Grin
Don't forget Joe's "pearl catcher".
What is a Romen Helmet?
Upper Decker Wrote:What is a Romen Helmet?

from www.urbandictonary.com

Roman Helmet - The art of placing your hairy sweaty nutsack on a rivals forhead. Then going in for the kill slapping down of the penis on the nose assuring victory. Also known as the "ender to all wars." Technique: Usually alcohol related 1. find the victim 2. ready the forces 3. engage the nutsack with the forehead 4. Drape shaft on nose 5. claim victory
Plumpy Nut - (1) a peanut butter-like food with a high concentration of nutrients used as aid for malnourished children in third world countries. (2) something sticky that comes out of Eric Zane's Armenian meat missle and makes a squishy sound.
I've been down the dirt road before, gotta go slow though, teehee
Overall this list is perfect, except for one minor detail. I don't think mouthbreathers are necessarily of low intelligence. They are usually nerds will allergies.

Window lickers however, are of low intelligence.
On the "Show Links" page, it says that you're working on a new wiki that can be edited by people other than the admin. You realize that a wiki, by nature, is edited by the community, right?

I edit the current wiki all the time.
hotzester Wrote:On the "Show Links" page, it says that you're working on a new wiki that can be edited by people other than the admin. You realize that a wiki, by nature, is edited by the community, right?

That is understood.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
hotzester Wrote:On the "Show Links" page, it says that you're working on a new wiki that can be edited by people other than the admin. You realize that a wiki, by nature, is edited by the community, right?

Yes, but the front page is locked down to anyone but the admin and it hink it's an awful design
TO PUSH BROWN --- Meaning to poop, take a dump, or make hot squash

HOT SQUASH --- Meaning to poop
Mouth breather- Picture talking to some fat guy on the phone and hearing his nasty fetid breathing in between each word. He may not be stupid but he sure is disgusting.
What exactly is a "Window Licker"?
mystylady Wrote:What exactly is a "Window Licker"?

A retard
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
mystylady Wrote:What exactly is a "Window Licker"?

A retard

how ironic
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:A retard

how ironic

That one posted after me?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:how ironic

That one posted after me?

I just LOVE a good game of tag...
Ironically retarded people lick windows.... interesting.
OK, NOT interesting.... obviously
cyborgmexican Wrote:upper decker - pooping on top of the back part of the toilet.
It is inside the upper tank, not on the lid!
mooseknuckle Wrote:Doing what im doing right now.... Laying Pipe - Having sex
And typing? Now that's talent!!
vs angel your the hottest women on earth
golfrkr Wrote:vs angel your the hottest women on earth

golfrkr= stalker
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
golfrkr Wrote:vs angel your the hottest women on earth

golfrkr= stalker

Among other things. Wink
further definition of Free Beer's neck queaf

Queaf: n. The release of air from the vagina; a pussy-fart. from urban dictionary
This one is rare. Only heard it once.

Crispy Stringer with a Tail - Describing a crusty booger, that when picked, peels all of the slimers from the inner walls of the nostril, taking them with it. Sometimes resulting in a tickling sensation.

I pretty sure that is the medical definition
rbracey3 Wrote:This one is rare. Only heard it once.

Crispy Stringer with a Tail - Describing a crusty booger, that when picked, peels all of the slimers from the inner walls of the nostril, taking them with it. Sometimes resulting in a tickling sensation.

I pretty sure that is the medical definition

Wow, that is a rare one.....I think I remember it from the last several months.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
C.H.U.D. BABY - Used rubber at the bottom of sewer or in drain. Ewwww Gross.

*CHUD- Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller, an 80's movie reference.
Lets not forget "sitting on sponges"
to sit on a sponge - a euphemism for sexual arousal for a woman
Moobs Minger Wrote:to sit on a sponge - a euphemism for sexual arousal for a woman

Not true. If you got a woman all geared up, you wouldn't say "I made her sit on a sponge."

It's more of a woman's reaction to getting aroused.
Toothpick Joke - An attempted joke, often an insult, which fails to be funny due to poor crafting of the joke, poor delivery, or a mix of the two.

Toothpick jokes often feature laughter or chuckling during or immediately after the joke by the joke-teller but from no one else.

Origins: The term "toothpick" joke originated after an episode of Dumber than Zane Trivia, in which the listener contestant, who was a builder, lost badly. After Free Beer made a decent insult about the builder's inability to do his job, Eric Zane stumbled through the joke, "Yeah, you build like uh... outta like uh... toothpicks." The joke was so poorly delivered, that it warranted a massive beating. The failed joke was so memorable that failed jokes became known as "toothpick" jokes.
Moobs Minger Wrote:Toothpick Joke - An attempted joke, often an insult, which fails to be funny due to poor crafting of the joke, poor delivery, or a mix of the two.

Toothpick jokes often feature laughter or chuckling during or immediately after the joke by the joke-teller but from no one else.

Origins: The term "toothpick" joke originated after an episode of Dumber than Zane Trivia, in which the listener contestant, who was a builder, lost badly. After Free Beer made a decent insult about the builder's inability to do his job, Eric Zane stumbled through the joke, "Yeah, you build like uh... outta like uh... toothpicks." The joke was so poorly delivered, that it warranted a massive beating. The failed joke was so memorable that failed jokes became known as "toothpick" jokes.

Good one Moobs!
You even have the origination of the term.
+1
Quote of the Day:
I've heard Zane use the term "Hartian" [sic?] a few times, and have never found a definition.

Anyone know?
thirdgen7 Wrote:I've heard Zane use the term "Hartian" [sic?] a few times, and have never found a definition.

Anyone know?

Do you mean harshin'? Like to give them a good harshin'? Use it in a sentence, and we may be able to figure out what you're talking about.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
thirdgen7 Wrote:I've heard Zane use the term "Hartian" [sic?] a few times, and have never found a definition.

Anyone know?

Do you mean harshin'? Like to give them a good harshin'? Use it in a sentence, and we may be able to figure out what you're talking about.

I would think it's harshin'. I've heard it used as in "Give her a good harshin'" meaning to have sex with a woman.
Quote of the Day:
Agreed. He's also used "give her a good stoopin'" and "make her humble"
Thanks guys!

I got the wrong spelling locked in my brain for some reason.