Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your drink of choice ? ? ?
-Jiggy- Wrote:
Fucktard! Wrote:OMFG ! I bought a bottleof Jim Beam last night, and it came with a coupon for a 7.50 rebate, which made the total price of the bottle less than 10 bucks, AND this particular bottle also came with a 1oz sample bottle of Jim Beam Red Stag, and Oh myyyyy. I am in love, it's got that Jim Beam taste with a touch of slightly sweet cherry. It's simply amazing, and I think it will make an amazing mixer.
Hmm. I'll have to try this.

Congratulations Fucktard. You've just joined the marketing dept. at Jim Beam and will see no profits from this.

For Jim Beam Red Stag, I am willing to work without a fee
Wowie Groovie !
I got 2 bottles of Bell's Cherry Stout, and omg it was awful. sour cherry and stout ? yuk. glad I didnt pay 18 bucks for the six pack.
Wowie Groovie !
I forgot to let you guys know that I tried 4 new beers over the weekend.

Avery - Ellie's Brown Ale (Highly recommend)
Brooklyn Brewery - Brown Ale (good)
Avery - Old Jubilation Ale (very good for a traditional English Ale)
Arcadia - London Porter (good but not as good as Fuller's London Porter)
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Titan! Wrote:I got 2 bottles of Bell's Cherry Stout, and omg it was awful. sour cherry and stout ? yuk. glad I didnt pay 18 bucks for the six pack.

Cherry and Stout just didn't sound like a good combo to me, but I'm glad you were the one to try it! LOL!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Well Landy I really like a Black Cherry, which is Half a Guinness and half a Sam Adam's Cherry Wheat, in fact it's what I order whenever I go anyplace that has both of those on tap. So my thinking was, if I like it that way, Bell's Cherry Stout HAS to be good right ?

WRONG ! ! !

It was so bad I almost didn't finish it, but wasting beer is a sin so I toughed my way to the bottom of the glass. Bleh.
Wowie Groovie !
I applaud you forging ahead on finishing that beer. You're right, if you didn't it would be a crime against humanity.

I'm not a fan of cherry flavored beers in general, but I can understand your reasoning for trying it. I'm more of a black and tan guy if I'm going to mix beers.

I talked to the wife about April and we have a ton of stuff going and I'm going to have to play by ear when I will be able to meet all of you at Hopcat. I'll be in touch.
HOPCAAAAAAT
Wowie Groovie !
landmammaldolphin Wrote:I forgot to let you guys know that I tried 4 new beers over the weekend.

Avery - Ellie's Brown Ale (Highly recommend)
Brooklyn Brewery - Brown Ale (good)
Avery - Old Jubilation Ale (very good for a traditional English Ale)
Arcadia - London Porter (good but not as good as Fuller's London Porter)

Yes, that Brooklyn one is nice.