Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your drink of choice ? ? ?
potthole Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Dude, i'm sorry . . . i tried to think of all types.

I'm just bustin' your non-existant balls. I'd have thought/hoped that my use of the winkey face was sarcasm alert enough.

Hey you got my vote!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I've got no beef with you. I'm just trying to have a little fun with things. The scotch comments were all supposed to be in jest, as was the "non-existant balls" remark.

'Cuz, well, you know, as a girl, there are certain things which you wouldn't really want to have. Yeah, gonna stop before this gets any more akward.

Anyway, sorry if some of my kidding was taken as personal shots at you, that wasn't my intent.
Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:My whole poll would have been nothing but Whisky and her children.

Hold on now . . . don't eff with my kids . . . I turn into a real redneck when it comes to my babies.

Not your kids, Whisky's. as in, all of the choices in my poll would be types of whisky. Scotch, bourbon, Jack, crown, etc.
Wowie Groovie !
Wasting away again in Margaritaville...
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:Wasting away again in Margaritaville...

I found your salt shaker. Want me to mail it to you ?
Wowie Groovie !
mmm...tequila is my friend....
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Hold on now . . . don't eff with my kids . . . I turn into a real redneck when it comes to my babies.

Not your kids, Whisky's. as in, all of the choices in m poll would be types of whisky. Scotch, bourbon, Jack, crown, etc.

Sorry . . . anyone with kids will understand my mistake. Yep, love Jack, like Crown, ET, JB, all dark whiskey. Is it 5:00 yet?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Stupid 5 o'clock I have to work till 10 tonight....BOO! And I really could use a good stiff one...
eh.. heheh.
speechless huh....what happened? the "plow" reference take all the balls you've got?
I actually wrote a responce.. deleted it. I wrote that instead because of the "missed innuendos" post, so i decided to just acknowledge it.
I mean if you want something more graphic I can abide but like your "boy shorts", Uh heheh, leaves more to the imagination.
vsangelchick Wrote:Stupid 5 o'clock I have to work till 10 tonight....BOO! And I really could use a good stiff one...

toddlerfondler Wrote:eh.. heheh.

Lord have mercy . . .
You can come to the beer pong party tomorrow night VS there'll be plenty of stiff ones there.
Imagination is a good thing.....gets me through many lonely nights with BOB. Wink With that, I'm off to work....anyone gets bored, feel free to visit in Holland.
Drinks, stiff drinks. I have a couple of single friends too so you'd be good either way.
mmmmm beer....Look at the time...got to go!
jus' P Wrote:mmmmm beer....Look at the time...got to go!

You drink beer? Useful information 8 months ago.
Speaking of whiskey, the history Channel has an episode of Modern Marvels dedicated to whiskey. It's playing now, but I'm sure it will repeat a few more times.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Speaking of whiskey, the history Channel has an episode of Modern Marvels dedicated to whiskey. It's playing now, but I'm sure it will repeat a few more times.

I've seen it before, its an older one, but its awesome.
I'm pretty keen on Margaritas, but only if they are made with Patron Silver.. Otherwise, I love beer, I brew my own all the time ;D last brew was a pilsner, quite yummy..

I'm also pretty cool with my friend the O.. It's OJ, Redbull, and Bacardi O

tastes like a sweet tart
I'll tell you what isnt my favorite drink, 5 O'clock Vodka and Sam's Choice diet Cola
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I'll tell you what isnt my favorite drink, 5 O'clock Vodka and Sam's Choice diet Cola

Damn Sam's Choice does taste like shit, huh?
Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I'll tell you what isnt my favorite drink, 5 O'clock Vodka and Sam's Choice diet Cola

Damn Sam's Choice does taste like shit, huh?

The cola isn't so bad, it's just really bad when mixed like that. % O'clock tastes exactly like I imagine rubbing alcohol tastes.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Damn Sam's Choice does taste like shit, huh?

The cola isn't so bad, it's just really bad when mixed like that. % O'clock tastes exactly like I imagine rubbing alcohol tastes.

So does Grey Goose . . . or any vodka except No. 8 (I think that's the name of it)
Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:The cola isn't so bad, it's just really bad when mixed like that. % O'clock tastes exactly like I imagine rubbing alcohol tastes.

So does Grey Goose . . . or any vodka except No. 8 (I think that's the name of it)

the only vodka i've ever had that I thought was okay was Ciroc.

Annnnnd that's my 500th post. Wow, all those words and yet so little was actually said.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:So does Grey Goose . . . or any vodka except No. 8 (I think that's the name of it)

the only vodka i've ever had that I thought was okay was Ciroc.

Annnnnd that's my 500th post. Wow, all those words and yet so little was actually said.

Yep I'm going over 300 today . . .or gonna try to if my boss will leave me alone . . .damn them expecting me to work.
Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:the only vodka i've ever had that I thought was okay was Ciroc.

Yep I'm going over 300 today . . .or gonna try to if my boss will leave me alone . . .damn them expecting me to work.

Which reminds me of the first thread I participated in back a week or so ago when the board first went live.

but staying on topic here's another drink I like:

Gin and Cherry Coke. I know that's probably a little too girly to be a manly drink, but damn it's good
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:The cola isn't so bad, it's just really bad when mixed like that. % O'clock tastes exactly like I imagine rubbing alcohol tastes.

I had a very bad experience with 5 O'clock right after I turned 21. Nearly four years later, and I still can't stand even the smell of vodka.
potthole Wrote:

I had a very bad experience with 5 O'clock right after I turned 21. Nearly four years later, and I still can't stand even the smell of vodka.

I thought vodka didn't smell . . . that's what all the kids at the football games that were getting smashed said.
Oh, it smells. Maybe I'm just more sensitive to it thanks to how sick it got me back in the day.
potthole Wrote:Oh, it smells. Maybe I'm just more sensitive to it thanks to how sick it got me back in the day.

Wow . . that happened to me when I got a hold of a 1/2 gallon of tequila . . . i don't remember much about the night, but when i finally woke up the next day . . . i could not move, did not want to be touched and could not talk. Lasted all day . . . needless to say I don't drink tequila anymore . . . maybe a shot once a year . . that's my limit. Now Jack on the other hand is quite lovely . . .and this is my 300 post!! Yeah I want a effin gold star.
Whiskey is fine with me, not much more is needed.

On occasion I may get something to mix with some everclear but thats just about it or drink some rum, but not much else. I would try anything once though, you never know what would make for a good drink.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
potthole Wrote:

I think ALL experiences with 5 O'clock are bad, there's just some that are less bad.
Wowie Groovie !
Don't be a pussy and drink some of this with me

[Image: 300px-EverclearHiRes.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Queenie Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Oh, it smells. Maybe I'm just more sensitive to it thanks to how sick it got me back in the day.

Wow . . that happened to me when I got a hold of a 1/2 gallon of tequila . . . i don't remember much about the night, but when i finally woke up the next day . . . i could not move, did not want to be touched and could not talk. Lasted all day . . . needless to say I don't drink tequila anymore . . . maybe a shot once a year . . that's my limit. Now Jack on the other hand is quite lovely . . .and this is my 300 post!! Yeah I want a effin gold star.

I bet it wasn't Cabo Wabo....cheap tequilla = awfull hangover....stick to beer, you'll be aiight....
The most/worst drunk I ever got was with Hot Damn 100. I had just gotten back from dinner at Ryan's, an all you can eat steak buffet place.

about an hour or so later I decide that a bottle of Hot Damn sounds good, and I also decide that 100 proof sounds even better.

A few shots in and I'm just not feeling anything. Few more, still nothing. Another couple and the bottle is gone. The room slowly starts to spin and I soon realize that I am in a world of bad. Up came the dinner, and probably some of that days lunch as well.

3 days later I was still feeling it. To this day I will not drink Hot Damn. no no no
Wowie Groovie !
wienerpoopie Wrote:Don't be a pussy and drink some of this with me

I've never had that stuff, but I'm always tempted to give it a try. Have you tried it straight ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:Don't be a pussy and drink some of this with me

I've never had that stuff, but I'm always tempted to give it a try. Have you tried it straight ?

I have drank it straight and would probably been better off drinking gasoline. We used to mix it all the time with blue curaco and pineapple juice . . . i have many marks from the ceiling fan.
^^ I know good times right!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!