Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your drink of choice ? ? ?
jus' P Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Wow . . that happened to me when I got a hold of a 1/2 gallon of tequila . . . i don't remember much about the night, but when i finally woke up the next day . . . i could not move, did not want to be touched and could not talk. Lasted all day . . . needless to say I don't drink tequila anymore . . . maybe a shot once a year . . that's my limit. Now Jack on the other hand is quite lovely . . .and this is my 300 post!! Yeah I want a effin gold star.

I bet it wasn't Cabo Wabo....cheap tequilla = awfull hangover....stick to beer, you'll be aiight....

Where's my effin gold star?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Titan ! Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:Don't be a pussy and drink some of this with me

[Image: 300px-EverclearHiRes.jpg]

I've never had that stuff, but I'm always tempted to give it a try. Have you tried it straight ?

I'll have a drink with you. Come to Nashville and we'll break out the moonshine.. Everclear is only 190% proof I believe...
Queenie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:I bet it wasn't Cabo Wabo....cheap tequilla = awfull hangover....stick to beer, you'll be aiight....

Where's my effin gold star?

Here it is!

*imaginary gold star for Queenofwhoreisland so she won't complain any longer*
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Where's my effin gold star?

Here it is!

Oh yeah that's right . . . actually I did get a gold star when I went past 300 posts . . . so take you POS imaginary one back! Wink
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I like Lagers (mostly Coors Light and Heineken at the moment) and white wines on occasion. I get cranky with hard liquor, so I don't drink it.
dino Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Where's my effin gold star?

Here it is!

If it were only that easy....*ducks from E-frying pan hurling towards head*
Queenie Wrote:Oh yeah that's right . . . actually I did get a gold star when I went past 300 posts . . . so take you POS imaginary one back! Wink

My POS imaginary star is worth it's weight in gold.....much more valuable than those "other" gold stars.

Your loss :Smile
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
ratrad Wrote:I like Lagers (mostly Coors Light and Heineken at the moment) and white wines on occasion. I get cranky with hard liquor, so I don't drink it.

you people are making me thirsty....mmmm...beer......
That reminds me, anyone ever have Absinthe? Suposedly you can get the REAL stuff at the liquor store on 28th next to the Cadillac dealer.

It's 65 bucks for one bottle, so I'm hesitant to try it, but it's one of those things that's been on my list for a long time.
Wowie Groovie !
jus' P Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Wow . . that happened to me when I got a hold of a 1/2 gallon of tequila . . . i don't remember much about the night, but when i finally woke up the next day . . . i could not move, did not want to be touched and could not talk. Lasted all day . . . needless to say I don't drink tequila anymore . . . maybe a shot once a year . . that's my limit. Now Jack on the other hand is quite lovely . . .and this is my 300 post!! Yeah I want a effin gold star.

I bet it wasn't Cabo Wabo....cheap tequilla = awfull hangover....stick to beer, you'll be aiight....

Don't like beer . . .
Had some shots of overproof rum down in Jamaica earlier this summer. I think it was something like 66% ABV, or something like that. That did a great job of clearing my sinuses.
potthole Wrote:Had some shots of overproof rum down in Jamaica earlier this summer. I think it was something like 66% ABV, or something like that. That did a great job of clearing my sinuses.

Man it really sucks to be you.
Wowie Groovie !
I'm sorry about your tequila experience queenie....I had some really good stuff on St. Patty's day....some guy at the bar bought me a shot...it was amazing. I still miss the good days of $3 mini-pitchers of long Islands....fantastic nights.
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
vsangelchick Wrote:I still miss the good days of $3 mini-pitchers of long Islands....fantastic nights.

Now that's an awesome drink!!
Titan ! Wrote:Man it really sucks to be you.

The overproof shots were pretty good, actually. A very nice way to celebrate on the honeymoon.
Titan ! Wrote:That reminds me, anyone ever have Absinthe? Suposedly you can get the REAL stuff at the liquor store on 28th next to the Cadillac dealer.

It's 65 bucks for one bottle, so I'm hesitant to try it, but it's one of those things that's been on my list for a long time.

We've got a pal who's got absinthe called "Lucid" Its pretty good, I've only had one shot of it, mostly because there's steps to drinking it and dammit, I just don't have that kind of time....
Peachs Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:That reminds me, anyone ever have Absinthe? Suposedly you can get the REAL stuff at the liquor store on 28th next to the Cadillac dealer.

We've got a pal who's got absinthe called "Lucid" Its pretty good, I've only had one shot of it, mostly because there's steps to drinking it and dammit, I just don't have that kind of time....

I don't remember which brand this was, but it's imported from France. I know there are some steps to drinking it, something with sugar, ice and a slotted spoon,
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:We've got a pal who's got absinthe called "Lucid" Its pretty good, I've only had one shot of it, mostly because there's steps to drinking it and dammit, I just don't have that kind of time....

I don't remember which brand this was, but it's imported from France. I know there are some steps to drinking it, something with sugar, ice and a slotted spoon,

Yeah.. I still just don't have that sort of time.... ;D
Peachs Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I don't remember which brand this was, but it's imported from France. I know there are some steps to drinking it, something with sugar, ice and a slotted spoon,

Yeah.. I still just don't have that sort of time.... ;D

I wonder if Van Gogh, and Poe, and all the other just a little nutty artists who drank the stuff a hundred years ago went through with the whole, ice, sugar, spoon thing, or did they just drink it straight.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:Yeah.. I still just don't have that sort of time.... ;D

I wonder if Van Gogh, and Poe, and all the other just a little nutty artists who drank the stuff a hundred years ago went through with the whole, ice, sugar, spoon thing, or did they just drink it straight.

yeah, I wonder that sometimes too... right before I figure out the meaning of life and whatnot hehe
The place in GR that probably has absintine is probably Russo's. They've got some really hard to find stuff.
potthole Wrote:The place in GR that probably has absintine is probably Russo's. They've got some really hard to find stuff.
You supposedly can find Lucid at Party World on Alpine in Comstock Park according to Lucid's website. Isn't that the place that sold a couple million dollar lottery tickets?
Quote of the Day:
potthole Wrote:The place in GR that probably has absintine is probably Russo's. They've got some really hard to find stuff.

I don't know the name of the place, it's on 28th next to the hummer/cadillac dealer, there's a little strip mall with a video store and a sprint or someother cel phone dealer.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:

I don't know the name of the place, it's on 28th next to the hummer/cadillac dealer, there's a little strip mall with a video store and a sprint or someother cel phone dealer.

I believe that's B&B Liquor store. It's on 28th just east of Breton. I used to live down the road from there and they do have a very nice selection. When I was in my scotch drinking hay day the cougar that worked there would talk my ear off about all types of scotch.
Quote of the Day:
dino Wrote:I believe that's B&B Liquor store. It's on 28th just east of Breton. I used to live down the road from there and they do have a very nice selection. When I was in my scotch drinking hay day the cougar that worked there would talk my ear off about all types of scotch.

Humm, I might have to check that out. They have a decent single malt selection?
dino Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I don't know the name of the place, it's on 28th next to the hummer/cadillac dealer, there's a little strip mall with a video store and a sprint or someother cel phone dealer.

I believe that's B&B Liquor store. It's on 28th just east of Breton. I used to live down the road from there and they do have a very nice selection. When I was in my scotch drinking hay day the cougar that worked there would talk my ear off about all types of scotch.

Bingo, that's them. And for such a small store they have an amazing selection, plus as far as I know they're the only place in town where you can buy sing cans of Guiness draught. Wooooo.
Wowie Groovie !
potthole Wrote:
dino Wrote:I believe that's B&B Liquor store. It's on 28th just east of Breton. I used to live down the road from there and they do have a very nice selection. When I was in my scotch drinking hay day the cougar that worked there would talk my ear off about all types of scotch.

Give them a look brother, you'll be surprised.
Wowie Groovie !
I will be doing that sometime soon.
potthole Wrote:

Yeah...there selection is nice. It's been since 2004 that I was there but they've remodeled since. If they made the store bigger then I would expect that they would have a very large selection. They had a nice one when I was in that area.
Quote of the Day:
dino Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Humm, I might have to check that out. They have a decent single malt selection?

Yeah...there selection is nice. It's been since 2004 that I was there but they've remodeled since. If they made the store bigger then I would expect that they would have a very large selection. They had a nice one when I was in that area.

THEY REMODELED ! ! ?? !!

LOL I can't imagine that place being smaller than it is now.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:THEY REMODELED ! ! ?? !!

LOL I can't imagine that place being smaller than it is now.

I should say that they did a lot of work to the whole building and they started it when I left town for a couple of years. I don't exactly know what they did inside but the outside of that whole strip mall changed.
Quote of the Day:
Pepsi... O_O

Actually, any soda will do, as long as it has caffeine in it. ^_^ yay for caffeine addiction! haha :Smile twitchiness is fun.
Kris!? Wrote:Pepsi... O_O

Actually, any soda will do, as long as it has caffeine in it. ^_^ yay for caffeine addiction! haha :Smile twitchiness is fun.

Hey Tea has caffeine in it too ya know. It's actualy yummy to mix certain brands of brandy and gin with mint or lemon tea. So i can still be all twitchiness without the soda!

I can't decide a drink of choice... but vodka straight ish yummeh. And if some one mentions acid or pills regarding me again.. I'll go sit in the puma and listen to my smooth jazz complimation CD.
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:
Kris!? Wrote:Pepsi... O_O

Hey Tea has caffeine in it too ya know. It's actualy yummy to mix certain brands of brandy and gin with mint or lemon tea. So i can still be all twitchiness without the soda!

I can't decide a drink of choice... but vodka straight ish yummeh. And if some one mentions acid or pills regarding me again.. I'll go sit in the puma and listen to my smooth jazz complimation CD.

And what is the drinking age where you live . . .?
That question falls under the the rule of I don't like to do things I'm allergic to. And I don't want to answer that question.. -cough cough cough-
Those tall and tasty 24 oz cans of Steel Reserve have been the theme for this holiday weekend.
Wowie Groovie !
So the holiday weekend isn't dead just yet... So that's why I decided a few days back to not have a holidy them, more like three seperate themes to balance out the food groups of alcohol.
Titan ! Wrote:Those tall and tasty 24 oz cans of Steel Reserve have been the theme for this holiday weekend.

I'll admit, i was tempted to buy a couple deuce elevens, but restrained myself and stuck with good ole fashioned non malt liquors
providencecrow Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Those tall and tasty 24 oz cans of Steel Reserve have been the theme for this holiday weekend.

I'll admit, i was tempted to buy a couple deuce elevens, but restrained myself and stuck with good ole fashioned non malt liquors

A lot of people buy he 211 just because it's cheap and has twice the alcohol of most beers. I however actaully _like_ the stuff.
Wowie Groovie !
[Image: funny.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!