Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your drink of choice ? ? ?
not much of a drinker but i do enjoy me a 'whiskey 'n' somethin' once in a while
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I really like Bell's Brewery beers. Oberon and 2-hearted are good.
blach....if you keep buying it eventually the brewery will be able to afford a filter...

whiskey makes me huggy and flirty thats why i drink it
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:blach....if you keep buying it eventually the brewery will be able to afford a filter...

I'll remember that if we ever meet for a drink.
sluttynurse Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:blach....if you keep buying it eventually the brewery will be able to afford a filter...

I'll remember that if we ever meet for a drink.

did you just mention me, you, and a forum homerun?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:I'll remember that if we ever meet for a drink.

did you just mention me, you, and a forum homerun?

I guess I just did. Are you going to slide into home? :-*
i think i may need just a little more whiskey
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i think i may need just a little more whiskey

Why are you shy, or do you need whiskey goggles on since you don't know what I look like?
whiskey dick is opposite for me, usually guys say it stops working after too many...I start humping air after the right amount
Mr. Dr. Prof. Poopie MD. is a rum drinker....but he humps air 24/7
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:whiskey dick is opposite for me, usually guys say it stops working after too many...I start humping air after the right amount

What is the right amount? I used to bartend so I'll make it just right.
depends, right now...hot day, haven't had dinner or much of a lunch....couple double shots should get things going
I feel kinda bad that I can probably drink you under the table, which isn't very sexy. And I am "poisoning" another thread with sexual inuendos. Maybe we should meet back in that other thread. Wink
lately its beer for me, miller light... yeah yeah, I know..

but someone put the idea of Jack and Coke in my head today and now I want some badddddd......
I like all drinking honestly. Captain and Coke would probably be my fave though.
Peachs Wrote:lately its beer for me, miller light... yeah yeah, I know..

Nothin wrong with that! Miller Lite is my favorite "cheap" beer.
Peachs Wrote:lately its beer for me, miller light... yeah yeah, I know..

but someone put the idea of Jack and Coke in my head today and now I want some badddddd......

If you like rootbeer then a Jack and A&W is the way to go....
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Mr. Dr. Prof. Poopie MD. is a rum drinker....but he humps air 24/7

you sir are an ass hole
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Mr. Dr. Prof. Poopie MD. is a rum drinker....but he humps air 24/7

you sir are an ass hole

you can't do that....

ass and hole need to be one word or it won't censor it

and don't tell me that rum doesn't give you the walkin' humps
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:you sir are an ass hole

you can't do that....

You two brothers drunk would be quite a sight to see I'm sure.
I didn
sluttynurse Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:you can't do that....

You two brothers drunk would be quite a sight to see I'm sure.

Especially when we have fireworks ;D
I swear . . . could you do us all a favor and keep the sex in the sex thread . . P L E A S E!!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:I swear . . . could you do us all a favor and keep the sex in the sex thread . . P L E A S E!!!

Everything posted on here has been drinking related, what
i like milk. 2% none of that watered down skim crap.
mr10homodance Wrote:i like milk. 2% none of that watered down skim crap.

I make milk my bitch; I can easily drink a gallon a day

Whole milk. All other is crap. In fact, if you've never had it, try your next bowl of cereal with half and half. Not something you'd want to do everyday, but once in a while it's pretty nice.
Wowie Groovie !
Queenie Wrote:I swear . . . could you do us all a favor and keep the sex in the sex thread . . P L E A S E!!!

Oh, c'mon queenie, Some people just can't get past that 8th grade sexual mentality. Say "hard" again.....but, only if your on "top"...oh yeah, funny stuff.
wienerpoopie Wrote:

I make milk my bitch; I can easily drink a gallon a day

Have you ever tried to drink a gallon in an hour ? I've heard that it's impossible to drink that much, in that little time and not throw up.
Wowie Groovie !
jus' P Wrote:

Oh, c'mon queenie, Some people just can't get past that 8th grade sexual mentality. Say "hard" again.....but, only if your on "top"...oh yeah, funny stuff.

*hand over mouth* Someone isn
I have Eric Zane moments with Choc Milk. I've drank a half gallon in a sitting...didn't puke but I really wanted to
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I have Eric Zane moments with Choc Milk. I've drank a half gallon in a sitting...didn't puke but I really wanted to

me too! all the time
Titan ! Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:I make milk my bitch; I can easily drink a gallon a day

Have you ever tried to drink a gallon in an hour ? I've heard that it's impossible to drink that much, in that little time and not throw up.

I think the bet is supposed to be whole milk, but forcing yourself to drink a vast quantity of anything in a very short amount of time can be extremely dangerous.
Look at what it did to the brothers, for Eff's sake.
I'd try the milk bet for...$25 and the price of milk....that'd be good entertainment at a party.
jus' P Wrote:

I've heard that sexual frustration causes some people to lash out at others on forums. :-*
Titan ! Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:I make milk my bitch; I can easily drink a gallon a day

Sometimes on a Sunday morning after drinking a little too much, I'll want milk, but being dehydrated from my Jack, i'll end up drinking too much and I have thrown up just drinking 16 oz.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
never puked from drinking...
wienerpoopie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:Oh, c'mon queenie, Some people just can't get past that 8th grade sexual mentality. Say "hard" again.....but, only if your on "top"...oh yeah, funny stuff.

*hand over mouth* Someone isn
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:never puked from drinking...
Then you're not doin' it right.