Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6th Sense
Do you ever get a "6th sense" about anything?

It just happened to me this morning. I was just thinking this morning about the switch from the old boards, and wondering if ****** would make it over here. A little while later ********** makes a post.... weird

My best example is from about 5 or 6 years ago. I was driving in to work for the morning, and was thinking to myself what I would do if one of my friends called me and was stuck, or car was broken down. I just thought to myself that if it were a guy friend, eff them, but if it were a female friend, I would turn around, call in sick to work, and go help them. About 10 minutes later (about 2 minutes after I got in to work) a friend calls me. I didn't answer the phone, but she called back right away, so I picked it up. She lived in Lansing at the time (about 1 hr from Grand Rapids for the non-Michiganders) but was driving home from a friends house in GR. Her car broke down about 5 minutes from my house, on the highway..... talk about getting creeped out!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I've sometimes "predicted" songs on the radio.

Not the "Top 40" songs either. I'm talking songs where I say, "Man, I haven't heard that song since 5th grade." And minutes later....I'm jamming.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
-Jiggy- Wrote:I've sometimes "predicted" songs on the radio.

Not the "Top 40" songs either. I'm talking songs where I say, "Man, I haven't heard that song since 5th grade." And minutes later....I'm jamming.

I've done this as well. I've also just randomly started singing a song (in my head or aloud) and then changed the station or turned up the volume to find that song playing :o
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I have a 6th sense that everytime I ask a girl out, she'll say no.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:I have a 6th sense that everytime I ask a girl out, she'll say no.

That's called fate.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I had a dream once that I was canoeing in the creek behind my parents house and hit something, when I looked over the edge of the canoe, there was a half rotted corpse.
A week later, a fella went missing from a local nursing home. They started finding body parts in the creek behind my parents house (alligator got him) :wtf:
sunshyne Wrote:I had a dream once that I was canoeing in the creek behind my parents house and hit something, when I looked over the edge of the canoe, there was a half rotted corpse.
A week later, a fella went missing from a local nursing home. They started finding body parts in the creek behind my parents house (alligator got him) :wtf:

Nice.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."