Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Joe Stunt?
What's the first Joe Stunt you remember seeing or hearing?

I don't remember if he was doing it weekly at the time, but the first one I remember him doing was licking a hobo's hand. That's what first got me to begin listening to the show on a regular basis.
I don't remember the first but I talked with the ladies at the restaurant where Joe did "airhorn a-hole 2" and two days later they were still pissed.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Was that the BK Lounge over on 28th Street, sort of across from Qdoba?
potthole Wrote:Was that the BK Lounge over on 28th Street, sort of across from Qdoba?

No, it was the one by my house. I recognized the old lady's voice straight away because I buy an iced coffee there nearly every morning.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
HA! I know that one.
I was at paintball gauntlet and that had to be the most painful thing ever!
i remember the very first Joe stunt where he dressed as a woman and had to sing "I Know What Boys Like" in that store. that was the one where Zane punched him in the mouth with the lipstick, hahaha. awesome.
potthole Wrote:What's the first Joe Stunt you remember seeing or hearing?

I think the first Joe stunt was when Joe ran the 100 yard dash with a bag of cookies strapped to his head.

(I edited your code - Biff)
The first stunt I saw was Joe walking through the car wash. I loved it!! Wink
the first stunt i heard was the one where joe had to wear turkey helmet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgmIZLquDiM
The first stunt I ever saw was Joe in the back of a pickup, going through the carwash. It was fantastic.
mainerliser Wrote:The first stunt I saw was Joe walking through the car wash. I loved it!! Wink

"I'm all green and chemically!" Loved that one, too.
I think the first Joe stunt was when they had him put on a helmet that he couldn't see out of then they threw food at him and he had to try to block it with a baking pan using his Jedi powers.

It was either that or the Hobo hand lick.

Here's videos of both:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1rMpinA6JqQ
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eP1yy95sQik
toddlerfondler Wrote:i remember the very first Joe stunt where he dressed as a woman and had to sing "I Know What Boys Like" in that store. that was the one where Zane punched him in the mouth with the lipstick, hahaha. awesome.

i also remember this stunt toddlerfondler mentioned, i can still hear joe singing in my head.

one of my favorite joe stunts has to be when he wore a tank top, shaved his head britney style, and walked into a gas station barefoot. back then he still had his moobs, and zane kept making fun of him for them.
So i just saw the spedo sprint with joe.. and my god the buldge!!
i remember him feeding the monkey.
yogurtsling Wrote:i remember him feeding the monkey.

That's one I'd love to hear and/or see.
All the Joe Stunts are on Youtube. The first one ever is on there too. I spent hours watching all of them and laughing lotsss.
Confirmation on Joe stunt: the first stunt was the one where they blacked out hot wings old motorcycle helmet and gave joe a frying pan to see if he could tap into the force to block eggs and other items being hurled at him by HW and Zane.
The first one I heard was Wheelchair A-Hole (The show is fairly new to my neck of the woods.) But it made me make Wednesdays appointment radio, if I miss my Joe Stunt, I get super pissed. Plus I went and looked up as many old ones as I could....

Kate, do you happen to have the youtube link for the person who posted all the Joe Stunts? Because I know there's some I musta missed.

I watched the Electric Rodeo one last night, ahhhh never fails to amuse... "no... nothing. it's not on." lol! Big Grin
The first one I can remember, even though it wasn't really a stunt, was Joe at a courthouse, asking "So what are you here for today?" It was funny.
How can we all not forget the infamous "The dryer sucked me in" stunt?
youtubejake Wrote:[quote author=potthole board=joe thread=3 post=6 time=1213305705]
I think the first Joe stunt was when Joe ran the 100 yard dash with a bag of cookies strapped to his head.

(I edited your code - Biff)

THIS ONE IS THE CORRECT ANSWER
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
The first time I listened I heard Joe in a store singing jingles for the items he wanted.....the pain away thing on the forehead killed me.. I cried from laughing so much..JOE ROX!!
The first time I listened to the show, Joe did Self Serve Swirly. It actually was the next day that I heard it, when they were replaying the stunt. I've listened ever since. I think my favorite so far is the Roid Head one, though. The video struck me as hilarious, especially when he was making out with himself in the mirror!
The first stunt that I remember hearing wasn't even done by Joe. It was when Producer Josh from WLHT got maced in the eyes. I was laughing so hard when I heard it and to this day it's one of my favorites. Poor Josh!
The macing was pretty good, I laughed at that one! It reminded me of the time the local police dept did a mace drill years ago. It was for practice using it and also so they would understand what it felt like. I was a member of the rescue squad at the time and we had to be on hand to help them after they'd each been maced.

The best were the guys who got all macho, saying they could take it and it wasn't going to be that bad. Ha! They found out different real quick!