Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red House Jingle is why FBHW Rules!
I have to say that the Red House furniture jingle is hilarious. That being said, it gave the guys another reason to prove why they are the best morning show in America! I cringed when they said they were going to sing the harmonies but it was funnier than all get out. I actually got anxious for them but they did a great job with it.

What makes them great is the fact that they are willing to put themselves out there like that and have fun with it! I don't know how to fully explain it but to me what they did this morning is the epitome of greatness. Bravo gentlemen, bravo.

[/ass kissing]
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
It is the Best Commercial EVER!!!! Where the hell else in High Point are black people and white people going to buy their furniture....really, it's not a big town at all!
GREATEST jingle EVER!
I SO want it for my ringtone.
Thanks guys!
I hate them....for good reason.....at the reeeeeed house..........stuck in my head all day!
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I just watched the video, it was even better than I expected and I had already been humming the theme for the second day in a row. And yay for harmonies!
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.