Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i am Major A-Hole
Well anyways, I might be an A¤hole but I am not a deceptive prick. Yes I am he who was banned.
I received an email saying the forum was moved and that I was a member. So anyways, here I am if ya wanna ban me again. If not that's fine too.
Wanna say wassup to toolhed! Gettin close to delivery time for tha baby isn't it? Ok mods, let me know what your decision is. You have my email addy.
Have a good night.
What did you get banned for ?
Wowie Groovie !
Am I correct in assuming that you, Gatortail used to be Major A-hole on the old message board?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Am I correct in assuming that you, Gatortail used to be Major A-hole on the old message board?
No, he's Major A-Hole. Like, that's his rank because he's in a real-life version of Spaceballs.

I'm surrounded by Assholes!!!

[Image: dark%20helmet.jpg]
I'm.......kind of a big deal. People know me.
What's the matter Colonel Sanders...chicken?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:What's the matter Colonel Sanders...chicken?
Privates!! STOP TOUCHING YOUR PRIVATES!!!!
I'm.......kind of a big deal. People know me.
I was banned because I was working and postinn here. I was told I was a danger. I drive a truck.
banned??? this is the major a-hole with the name of renegade... correct??
Last time i was informed you weren't banned. try to see if you can log in using your renegade name here.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
On the old board I tried to log in and it said I was permently banned, I will try pt though.
okay, don't know why you would have been banned though, unless you pissed someone off in PM because i didn't see any need for banning in the open forum but I never had any access to see the banned ones.
I just checked the old board it says this ...
Quote: Major A-hole
Hot Wing's enormous crank and adams apple

if you were banned I imagine it would be like zee's
Quote: Zee
Banned for life
So, for all of that. Who cares ? Shut up about being banned, and join in the message board,

If you want to be a productive member of the board, awesome the more people who post here the better.

If you're going to be a disruptive Ass, I'm sure you won't be around long.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:So, for all of that. Who cares ? Shut up about being banned, and join in the message board,

If you want to be a productive member of the board, awesome the more people who post here the better.

well he didn't call himself major a-hole for nothing.

just wonder if he is still posting and driving lol
Titan! Wrote:So, for all of that. Who cares ? Shut up about being banned, and join in the message board,

:clap:
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
So I take it on the old message board you graduated from Major A-hole to Major Ass Hole :?:
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Hey Gator A-hole, why did you post three times and disapear?
Titan! Wrote:If you're going to be a disruptive Ass, I'm sure you won't be around long.

*bangs pots and pans together and shouts really, really loud*
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus