Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer get together / carpool to Springfield
I will be there!

I apologize in advance for the fact that I'm going to sound very man-ish, but it seems some sort of throat malady has taken over and I feel like I swallowed glass.
Hmm...didn't know I had a webcam.

Hey Titan, what's the reservation name for when we get there?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
loosewendy Wrote:I will be there!

I apologize in advance for the fact that I'm going to sound very man-ish, but it seems some sort of throat malady has taken over and I feel like I swallowed glass.

damn now I wish I could be there....no one seems to mind Jackie man voice so I think you will be fine.. as far as swallowing things goes....well I better not go there Angel
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
plumpenut Wrote:
loosewendy Wrote:I will be there!

damn now I wish I could be there....no one seems to mind Jackie man voice so I think you will be fine.. as far as swallowing things goes....well I better not go there Angel

Haha, I was gonna say swallowing glass.....yup that's the issue Wink
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I'm going to have to be out. Car trouble.
potthole Wrote:I'm going to have to be out. Car trouble.

You want a ride ?

I wasn't planning on makeing a reservation, I'll probably just show up around 4:30 and get a table.
Wowie Groovie !
Confirmed that I will not be there. I am Mr. Mom to two sick babies.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
You guys will definetly be missed. Let's make a date for another meet up later this summer and see if we can get all our schedules in synch.
Wowie Groovie !
Awesome time today, it was cool to meet everyone and I won't forget Loose Wendy's advice on sucking anytime soon either! :lol:
You guys are the best. :clap: I'm just sorry that I can't make it to Springfeild Cry
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Had a great time. It was great to meet everybody. Sorry I missed out on the picture. I was informed just mintues after the fact because, I was the first one to leave. Maybe next when we get together. :lol:
I see said the blind man to his deaf daughter.
Mad Dog Wrote:You guys are the best. :clap: I'm just sorry that I can't make it to Springfeild Cry

You spelled Springfield wrong there mad dog Wink

You're welcome nurveen!
Z you are the best! That was GREAT!
It was great to put names and faces to the group of you! Hope we can do this again soon!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
zdunklee Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:You guys are the best. :clap: I'm just sorry that I can't make it to Springfeild Cry

You spelled Springfield wrong there mad dog Wink

You're welcome nurveen!

One too many of those dark beers Confusedhifty:
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Thanks to Titan for putting the whole thing together. :clap:

And no, Titan, we can not have hobos in the car while going to Springfield.

Grand Rapids Brewing Company's Lumberman's Dark is simply an awesome beer.

Wow, it was great to meet all of you in person. Sharing stories about our experiences on the message board, and our mutual love of the Free Beer and Hot Wings morning show was a ton of fun.

Listening to Loose Wendy's "insider" tales was a double ton of fun too

Here's a pair of actual, real, 100% honest, no shit quotes from Loose Wendy

"I go in spurts"

"If it itches and burns you should probably see a doctor"

We're planning on another meet up sometime around mid to late July, so hopefully more of the West Michigan people will be able to clear their schedules and join us.

Here's a photo:

[Image: 3583977056_ff719c2f12_o.jpg]

PS Sorry you missed the photo Nurveen, you left before my brain could kick in and remember it.
Wowie Groovie !
Haha Loose Randy, Awesome!
Titan! Wrote:Grand Rapids Brewing Company's Lumberman's Dark is simply an awesome beer.

Wow, it was great to meet all of you in person. Sharing stories about our experiences on the message board, and our mutual love of the Free Beer and Hot Wings morning show was a ton of fun.

"I go in spurts"

We're planning on another meet up sometime around mid to late July, so hopefully more of the West Michigan people will be able to clear their schedules and join us.

Here's a photo:

PS Sorry you missed the photo Nurveen, you left before my brain could kick in and remember it.

She's chicken and wouldn't have gotten in the picture anyway.
well done! good to put some faces to names
Zdunklee looks far more normal than I had envisioned!

I'm glad you guys had fun!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:Zdunklee looks far more normal than I had envisioned!

I'm glad you guys had fun!

Don't I tho? :lol:
seriously must titan always have a dumb look on his face?
plumpenut Wrote:seriously must titan always have a dumb look on his face?

He is probably smiling funny cause he plans to use the photo for "personal use."
All GR members have to go visit nurveen's place of employment. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://koeze.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://koeze.com/</a><!-- m -->

Support the local economy, gyms to work off the delicious food, pants makers, and the control top panty hose industry. Yay for helping the economy!

zdunklee Wrote:
plumpenut Wrote:seriously must titan always have a dumb look on his face?

He is probably smiling funny cause he plans to use the photo for "personal use."

maybe kinda looks like he's making an ass grab for orzo's fiance
0rz0ski Wrote:All GR members have to go visit nurveen's place of employment. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://koeze.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://koeze.com/</a><!-- m -->

Support the local economy, gyms to work off the delicious food, pants makers, and the control top panty hose industry. Yay for helping the economy!

They really have a product called cream-nut fine chocolate? Really??? That is almost as bad as Pooh Beer.
Mad Dog Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:Grand Rapids Brewing Company's Lumberman's Dark is simply an awesome beer.

"I go in spurts"

Here's a photo:

She's chicken and wouldn't have gotten in the picture anyway.
Yes, I would have taken a picture. You are happy as hell that I wasn't in it. And if I was a chicken I wouldn't have come to meet everybody in the first place. I thought everybody was great. And if Titan takes another picture at the meeting. I Will be in there.
Mad Dog please do not start calling names on here.
Yeah I forgot about the Pooh Beer.

The current seasonal beer at GRBC, Pooh Beer, it's a honey wheat ale and according to Zdunk very good.
Wowie Groovie !
0rz0ski Wrote:All GR members have to go visit nurveen's place of employment. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://koeze.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://koeze.com/</a><!-- m -->

And then hire potthole and Titan as photographers!
From QLZ's website:

The Big Hog Giveaway Party will be Saturday, June 13, 2009 at Fieldhouse Sports Bar & Grill (3211 Sangamon) and everyone's invited! It's going to be a full day of beer, bands, beer, and your last two chances to get qualified [to win a 2009 Dyna Super Glide Custom Harley Davidson]. Free Beer & Hot Wings will be hosting with live music from The Dawg's band, Wicked Mule starting at 2:30pm followed by The Joe Cooke Band rockin' the Big Hog Stage!
Must be at least 18 years old to enter.

Thanks, Potthole for mentioning my place of work and help keep me working.
Looks like ya'll had a big time! It is unbelievably fun to meet up with people from this board. It's like we have our own little community. Strewn out a bit, but a community of friends no less.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
nurveen Wrote:Thanks, Potthole for mentioning my place of work and help keep me working.

Wha? I don't know what you're talking about.
sorry, misread the post it was OrzOski who posted it and you just quote under it.
You can't got wrong with chocolate, candy, nuts, and Peanutbutter.
Mad Dog Wrote:You can't got wrong with nuts and Peanut butter.

Huh, I thought Titan was the deiviant? :!:
Nah, Titans not the only deviant in the world.