Poll: Do you think it would be fun to have show members in the chat during the show?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hell yeah, it would be fun to have a live line to them during the show.
57.14%
16 57.14%
No, leave well enough alone.
42.86%
12 42.86%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show members in chat.
What do you guys think ??
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
As much as I'd love to have a show member on during the chat, I think it'd be another level of distraction for them. They already IM each other and have their hand signals and whatnot for communication. I don't know if their typing speed is up to par, either.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:As much as I'd love to have a show member on during the chat, I think it'd be another level of distraction for them. They already IM each other and have their hand signals and whatnot for communication. I don't know if their typing speed is up to par, either.

I agree...I don't think it would be very much fun for them since they already seem to have a ton to do during the show. It would be hard to keep things rolling, and I doubt that they would provide the type of conversation people would be looking for on the chat.
The next day my alarm goes off and I JIZZ IN MY PANTS
Open my window and a breeze rolls in and I JIZZ IN MY PANTS
When Bruce Willis was dead at the end of sixth sense I JIZZED IN MY PANTS
Philly Mike Wrote:What do you guys think ??

I think your GetBackers avatar is made of win. That's one of my all time favorite animes.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Anime is stupid.

I'd love to see Zane or one of the guys in the chat either during the show or after
Wowie Groovie !
Well shit, it doesn't have to be during the show.
Just come in and chat with us mingers from time to time!
right, i'm sure all they do after the show is over is jump around the office with liquid ass and brain each other...atleast they could call truce for 10 minutes to give us an update as to who's winning
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I think they have enough to do without the bother of us
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Yeah, they're way to busy to sully themselves with the likes of us one toothed mingers. :roll:
Wowie Groovie !
As long as we can hear the sound of Zane's computer when Joe sends him a message everytime someone talks
Ashleyme Wrote:As long as we can hear the sound of Zane's computer when Joe sends him a message everytime someone talks

You'll have to forgive Lil' Fella. His nose keeps hitting the keyboard when he looks down to type.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I nominate Len to visit us in the chatroom.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:I nominate Len to visit us in the chatroom.
:thumbup:
seconded
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
mayorofawesometown Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:What do you guys think ??

I think your GetBackers avatar is made of win. That's one of my all time favorite animes.

lol thanks, awesome show, got into it a few years back but on demand stopped showing it. I finally got a hold of all the episodes and have to get a chance to watch them.
I'm amazed at all the activity in the chat room during the day.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
it's because i'm there....i'm practically a show member
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
admin Wrote:I'm amazed at all the activity in the chat room during the day.

We get very bored...that's it. We are bored. Smile
What? I didn't do it.
0rz0ski Wrote:I nominate Len to visit us in the chatroom.
:thumbup:

I wonder if we can shame him into it.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
misstiger10 Wrote:
admin Wrote:I'm amazed at all the activity in the chat room during the day.

We get very bored...that's it. We are bored. Smile
correction

We are Board... you will be assimilated... resistance is futile.
I don't even know where the chat is. I'm an old man, and I only like Matlock, apparently.
len Wrote:I don't even know where the chat is. I'm an old man, and I only like Matlock, apparently.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/chat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">chat</a><!-- l -->
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:
len Wrote:I don't even know where the chat is. I'm an old man, and I only like Matlock, apparently.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/chat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">chat</a><!-- l -->
lol i'm in there now... he was there but no one else was.