Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smoking. Do you?
Yep, I smoke. I've been trying to quit and i've cut down a lot recently but it's just hard.
Why would I be a wife beater, that has absolutly no context and shows how right my original assesment was.
toddlerfondler Wrote:Why would I be a wife beater, that has absolutly no context and shows how right my original assesment was.

Honestly, I was having a bad day and just using an extreme point to show how some people (a relative) does things. I didn't mean to offend you, but how does that show your original point?
I used to, but I never really got hooked.
I don't really have an addictive personality. I quit pretty easily.
vsangelchick Wrote:Wondered how long till that came back around Wink Nice catch queenie!

Uh . . . not that I have ever done that . . . :o
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
smoking is cool
jus' P Wrote:smoking is cool

[Image: funny_945.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I quit about 7 years ago. I still get the urge now and then, but I've been able to resist so far. We'll see how it goes.
beerbarella Wrote:I quit about 7 years ago. I still get the urge now and then, but I've been able to resist so far. We'll see how it goes.

Exalt!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Yea... I smoke.... Djharam Cloves... Don' really smoke regular except when Camel had theie Exotic Blends. Bring those back you A-Holes. But, all in all... only two packs a month at most for almost 3 years since I was 17 though. Don't even touch them for weeks though. Stop attacking people who do something when a said individual doesn't interfere with another person's preference. O.o
naaah.. I used to smoke socially, like, with a drink every now and then but I just don't touch the stuff now...
I'm not going to stop smoking, I'm no quiter... Plus.. I am allergic to things that I don't want to do. -Cough, cough, cough- allergic
Hopefully just smoked my last one.

And cinnimonbun, I love donut, and all of RvB
Derek Wrote:Hopefully just smoked my last one.

And cinnimonbun, I love donut, and all of RvB

Ahem, that's Commander Poppinfresh to you, so who wants to hold my ankles?
Derek Wrote:Yeah, I smoke, have for about 5 years now. Just wanted to see what kind of stereotypes you guys have. A lot of people from my hometown (Holland) really look down on it, think I can go no-where, etc and so forth.

For the record, I work at a company with 4000 employees that doesn't allow smoking on it's campus, my dad smokes, mom doesn't and never has, long-term girlfreind doesn't/never has
used to... but I quit
Man F this... there are so many quiters on here, if you start something, finish it, or just fail miserably at it and faces the pinching. (( Congrats to those who choose to make your own life choices ^^ .... shiznos ))