Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spite Board
Philly Mike Wrote:They did say that the guys who made the site were away so things are getting more fucked up by the minute because of it.

[rant] No direction at you Mike, but REALLY!?!? Who goes on vacation or "out of town" right after a major web site that you create, goes live? That makes no sense to me. If they are geeks enough to know about web design, they are geeks enough to take their work with them to make sure nothing goes wrong. [/rant]
What? I didn't do it.
Just posted a link in Cool Links to this board.
steev Wrote:Just posted a link in Cool Links to this board.

I knew I liked you.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:

I knew I liked you.

It must be the jersey boy thing.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:

I knew I liked you.

It must be the jersey boy thing.

I think it is, I'm very biased.
That's what she said.
For the record, I never hated Steev, I just blamed him for things like global warming and economic collapse. Big difference. Big Grin :thumbup:
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:For the record, I never hated Steev, I just blamed him for things like global warming and economic collapse. Big difference. Big Grin :thumbup:
not to mention you called him an uppity east coaster.
I was hired to be the peace mediator between the show and the message board.
steev Wrote:I was hired to be the peace mediator between the show and the message board.
oh so now you are saying you are here to undermine our intelligence Tongue
Philly Mike Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:For the record, I never hated Steev, I just blamed him for things like global warming and economic collapse. Big difference. Big Grin :thumbup:

I also said that he wasn't one anymore because he has seen the true path and moved to MI.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:

I also said that he wasn't one anymore because he has seen the true path and moved to MI.

well it doesn't matter now, he already announced he is here to spy on us as part of the show. We all know now he is a communist... Confusedhh:
steev Wrote:I was hired to be the peace mediator between the show and the message board.

Steev rocks. You haven't achieved Milton status yet but you're well on your way!

Thanks a million.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Thank you Steev!!!
Been talking to Steev in chat....he says the new forum is Bullshit too :mrgreen:
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Thank you Steev! :thumbup:
Yes, thank you.

Now we can all go back to bitching about how much we hate whatever segment it is that we hate at the moment.
Wowie Groovie !

Thanks a million Steev! :thumbup:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Is there any word about old podcasters and a VIP login info Steev?
What? I didn't do it.
Philly Mike Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:

well it doesn't matter now, he already announced he is here to spy on us as part of the show. We all know now he is a communist... Confusedhh:

Isn't there a seperate thread to discuss Steev? :crazy: Angel
Who cares potty, steev is the man! Thanks a million, and if we ever get karma again I'm giving you the first +1 I can! :clap:
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Why I appreciate the mention on the show, why the Hell was I thrown under the bus?
I was the only one complaining about the new board??? I wasnt even complaining,
just offering a sarcastic reference(in on thread), sure I got into it with my foe Philly Mike, but
that had nothing to do with the new site.

Anyways thanks for the mentionWink
EVERYONE gets into it with Philly Mike at some point! But at the end of the day, he seems like a pretty cool cat.
hotzester Wrote:EVERYONE gets into it with Philly Mike at some point! But at the end of the day, he seems like a pretty cool cat.

^True statement

Damn thickheaded mingers from philly :wtf:
zdunklee Wrote:
hotzester Wrote:EVERYONE gets into it with Philly Mike at some point! But at the end of the day, he seems like a pretty cool cat.

^True statement

it depends Tongue
if the person actually talks somewhat civil after a while and doesn't sound like a total douche all the time... okay well you still act like a douche lee, but that's an exception...
Yea Hurley, welcome to the message board. Sooner or later Pothole will get you too !!! :wave:
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Hurley Wrote:Why I appreciate the mention on the show, why the Hell was I thrown under the bus?
I was the only one complaining about the new board??? I wasnt even complaining,
just offering a sarcastic reference(in on thread), sure I got into it with my foe Philly Mike, but
that had nothing to do with the new site.

Anyways thanks for the mentionWink

(in on thread) What the hell does that mean? Proofread your posts Moron!
Philly Mike Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:

^True statement

it depends Tongue
if the person actually talks somewhat civil after a while and doesn't sound like a total douche all the time... okay well you still act like a douche lee, but that's an exception...

I try my best :lol:
This whole clique needs to STFU. No one cares if there are 5,100 registered users. Only 40 of you post!

The show owes you nothing! I'm so amazed that you've gotten together to LARP because of this board. :crazy:

I hope they take the link back down.
LimpBagel Wrote:This whole clique needs to STFU. No one cares if there are 5,100 registered users. Only 40 of you post!

The show owes you nothing! I'm so amazed that you've gotten together to LARP because of this board. :crazy:

Wow, thanks for taking the time this fine Friday Evening to enlighten us with this drivel!
LimpBagel Wrote:This whole clique needs to STFU. No one cares if there are 5,100 registered users. Only 40 of you post!

You owe me the 30 seconds of life I just wasted reading this and replying.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:

You owe me the 30 seconds of life I just wasted reading this and replying.

Ha! You owe me too! D-bag!!
I'll take 30 seconds to go, please.

Awww how adorable. Sombody sounds kinda fussy. Maybe you need a little nappy poo.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Interesting. For every one regular there is usually 4 or 5 lurkers.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Hurley Wrote:

Wow, thanks for taking the time this fine Friday Evening to enlighten us with this drivel!

Hey hurley for once I am able to agree with you.

admin Wrote:Interesting. For every one regular there is usually 4 or 5 lurkers.
this is basically the thought i had when i read the post too, but i guess people that don't think wouldn't realize there are lurkers at all.
somedays all I do is lurk. In a creepy way yes
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
plumpenut Wrote:somedays all I do is lurk. In a creepy way yes
eh we know you are creepy anyway Smile
Philly Mike Wrote:

Well yea, isn't everyone from MN creepy?
zdunklee Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:

Well yea, isn't everyone from MN creepy?

pretty much...but I like to call it charming....seems more harmless
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
[Image: zane_drawer.png]

When forums have too small of an active posting group and they become close, they start to make inside jokes and other references that let new people know that they don't fit in. It also takes away from the topic of the board and becomes more about the posters themselves.

For everyone that wants their 30 seconds back: 1) learn to read faster 2) don't make 2 posts in the idiotic Wheel of Bad Games forum.