Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July Get Together ?
krystal Wrote:
Wiener Poopie Wrote:
krystal Wrote:Krystal lives at least 10 hours away from you guys. AND I have a bridal shower to attend on the 23rd... Don't think I'll be making it. Sorry fellas. You won't get a chance to stare at my boobs.
You could video conference, think Kristal!

If 0rz is there I will call her, and she can put me on speakerphone. That's the best I can do.
Isn't she getting married Friday?

I don't think part of the honeymoon includes meeting us retards at a park on Saturday.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:
krystal Wrote:
Wiener Poopie Wrote:
krystal Wrote:Krystal lives at least 10 hours away from you guys. AND I have a bridal shower to attend on the 23rd... Don't think I'll be making it. Sorry fellas. You won't get a chance to stare at my boobs.
You could video conference, think Kristal!

If 0rz is there I will call her, and she can put me on speakerphone. That's the best I can do.
Isn't she getting married Friday?

I don't think part of the honeymoon includes meeting us retards at a park on Saturday.

Sounds like I won't be there, doesn't it?
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
What's the 23rd got to do with anything? This is going down on the 15th.
Hey Biff and Potthole. I just wanted to tell you guys how delighted I am to have met you guys and your familys. It's always cool and weird to meet message board friends for the first time. :ThankYou:
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Sorry guys, I entirely forgot about the meetup. The Mister and I were going to show up as a surprise, but we were so fricking tired from running around for 17 hours on 3 hours of sleep.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
No apology needed, Orz, it's totally understood. As always, it was a blast to hang out with Biff, and it was nice to put another face to another name, Mad Dog.
Damn it, compeletly forgot about this after my fantasy football draft earlier in the day....
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."