Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July Get Together ?
0rz0ski Wrote:Maybe the 22nd.

I'm good with that.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'm going to try to make it to this. That will be about 1-2 weeks before I move.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
The 22nd works for me.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
werks 4 me

^that is my take on those Arkansas folk.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
so what park and what time on the 22nd?
I see said the blind man to his deaf daughter.
admin Wrote:We could do Lamar Park (15 bucks for a reservation instead of 50).

We havn't got the time worked out though bu I was thinking around 1:00pm
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
admin Wrote:We could do Lamar Park (15 bucks for a reservation instead of 50).

We havn't got the time worked out though bu I was thinking around 1:00pm

I'd actually prefer around 4 pm because of nap time (mine and the kids!)
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I can do before 3pm and after 5:45 pm.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Me = on vacation that week. Have fun without me.
I'm available between 3:43 PM and 3:46 PM that day.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Okay, how about August 29th at 6:30 pm for just a little picnic in the park thing then?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
the 29th works too
I'm moving on the 29th.

Moving from Ramblewood North, to Ramblewood South.

I was kidding about the 3:43 - 3:46 thing. I have no plans as of yet for that day.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
That could probably work. My birthday is the day before, but I don't see why that would cause any issues the following evening.
Opus Wrote:I'm moving on the 29th.

Moving from Ramblewood North, to Ramblewood South.

There is one simple solution: we could meet at Ferrand Park on Byron Center which is right smack dab in the middle of Ramblewood North and South.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Wait, why not the 22nd?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Wait, why not the 22nd?

Potthole is on vacation and you and Opus have limited availability :lol:
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Potthole wasn't going to show up anyway, and I have the same unavailabilities on all Saturdays.

Potthole WILL show up on the 15th.

The 29th doesn't work for me unfortunately but if anyone isn't opposed to the 15th we can meet at Ferrand Park on Byron Center south of 44th. I know the guy who lives next door and he will let us use his grills. There are picnic tables and a play area for kids.

The only downside is that you have to park on the street directly south of the park but that is a really short walk.

All in favor say "aye".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'm fine with any saturday so the 15th is fine with me.
Aye.
I'm up for it, I don't believe I have any plans for that day already.....or at least I hope not to have to travel any further than the park.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
If any of you Michiganians go to Hell, MI, stop here. One of the owners is my cousin. So, if you see John Soelz tell him I sent you (but don't tell him I met y'all over the internet... it's just weird to me).

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mlive.com/living/livingston/index.ssf/2009/06/new_owners_take_over_hells_dam.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mlive.com/living/livingston/ ... s_dam.html</a><!-- m -->

I just realized that I have no idea why I put this here.... so if someone wants to move it they can.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Hell is about 5 hours north and east of GR so I couldn't get there right away but the place looks pretty cool!!
I'm still planning on this...........the weather is supposed to be poifect.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I will drive buy and wave as I go on vacation to Saint Ignace. :wave:
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
What time?
I'm thinking around 6 or 6:30 but I can do it earlier if necessary.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I have to bow out again. Best Buy has me scheduled from 2:00 - 10:00 on Saturday.
Opus Wrote:I have to bow out again. Best Buy has me scheduled from 2:00 - 10:00 on Saturday.

Eat my dick Best Buy!!!!!
Wiener Poopie Wrote:
Opus Wrote:I have to bow out again. Best Buy has me scheduled from 2:00 - 10:00 on Saturday.

Best buy fucked us AGAIN!!!!!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Wiener Poopie Wrote:

Best buy fucked us AGAIN!!!!!

Fucked who? Neither of you were going to be there.
krystal Wrote:Fucked who? Neither of you were going to be there.

Sorry? I don't speak Tennessee Hillbilly :lol:
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
krystal Wrote:Fucked who? Neither of you were going to be there.

Sorry? I don't speak Tennessee Hillbilly :lol:

Where you live is WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY more backwoods than where I live. Dick.
If Krystal is coming, I will call in sick.
If Krystal shows boobs, I will call in sick.
Opus Wrote:If Krystal is coming, I will call in sick.

Take that Best Buy. You ain't gonna cockblock THE Popus
Krystal lives at least 10 hours away from you guys. AND I have a bridal shower to attend on the 23rd... Don't think I'll be making it. Sorry fellas. You won't get a chance to stare at my boobs.
krystal Wrote:Krystal lives at least 10 hours away from you guys. AND I have a bridal shower to attend on the 23rd... Don't think I'll be making it. Sorry fellas. You won't get a chance to stare at my boobs.
You could video conference, think Kristal!
Wiener Poopie Wrote:
krystal Wrote:Krystal lives at least 10 hours away from you guys. AND I have a bridal shower to attend on the 23rd... Don't think I'll be making it. Sorry fellas. You won't get a chance to stare at my boobs.
You could video conference, think Kristal!

If 0rz is there I will call her, and she can put me on speakerphone. That's the best I can do.