Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Is Kurt Bush?
What happened to that guy? I always loved the good beatups he got.
His mom won't let him on the show anymore.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:His mom won't let him on the show anymore.

[drop]That bitch[/drop]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
i was wondering the same thing. after the beating he took for ruining "name that tune," he just disappeared from the show.
itissosadbuttrue Wrote:What happened to that guy? I always loved the good beatups he got.
:boppo:
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
i miss ikb for sure and he deserved a goodbye or something!! not too pleased with the way they never said a word about him
He choked to death on his own cloud of Pigpen-esque filth.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
NTT was the only reason KB was coming in for about a year. When that stopped, he quit coming in and there was no point in referencing him if he wasn't here. Other interns have had a definitive end date, but we didn't know Kurt's time was coming until it came and went. He worked really hard for us and added to the show in a number of ways, but it was time to give someone else a chance to be verbally abused and underappreciated. On the bright side, at over a year and a half, he holds, and will probably always hold the longevity record.

-HW
Well that explains why NTT is gone then, had to end it to get rid of that dirty ugly minger. Wink
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
They should have hired Kurt Busch to be the new producer.
bobdv Wrote:They should have hired Kurt Busch to be the new producer.
na steev is way better.
bobdv Wrote:They should have hired Kurt Busch to be the new producer.

Why, so he could fuck up the show like he did NTT? You know what happened to NTT after Busch got a hold of it. :roll:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
As much as I like a Kurt Busch joke every now and then he didn't mess up NTT. The problem with NTT was that it didn't have the one thing that makes so many other segments great. The show is at it's best when three of the guys are verbally destroying the fourth. Busch doing the list made so all four guys were always participating and thus making verbal beatdowns a rarity.

Kurt deserves a lot of crap for being a dirty, larping minger but not for supposedly effin' up NTT.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:As much as I like a Kurt Busch joke every now and then he didn't mess up NTT. The problem with NTT was that it didn't have the one thing that makes so many other segments great. The show is at it's best when three of the guys are verbally destroying the fourth. Busch doing the list made so all four guys were always participating and thus making verbal beatdowns a rarity.

Kurt deserves a lot of crap for being a dirty, larping minger but not for supposedly effin' up NTT.

Sorry you didn't pick up my sarcasm. Just trying to be funny. Thanks for showing me that my post was without the least bit of humor. Wink sarcasm added to this post for your pleasure
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I think you dropped these:

[sarcasm][/sarcasm]
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Well, I do have a psychological condition that makes it next to impossible for me to detect sarcasm in writing and someone different verbally so it could just be me.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I miss Kurt Bush too. I was devastated when I learned he was on the same plane as Will Smith when it crashed and there were no survivors to be buried.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
mayorofawesometown Wrote:Well, I do have a psychological condition that makes it next to impossible for me to detect sarcasm in writing and someone different verbally so it could just be me.
dont worry it's okay.
Take 2 of these and don't call me in the morning.
[Image: bottle21.jpg][Image: bottle21.jpg]
Philly Mike Wrote:
mayorofawesometown Wrote:Well, I do have a psychological condition that makes it next to impossible for me to detect sarcasm in writing and someone different verbally so it could just be me.
dont worry it's okay.

Two of those would kill an elephant.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krystal Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:
dont worry it's okay.

depends... could be one of those little novelty airplane sized ones...
Philly Mike Wrote:
krystal Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:
dont worry it's okay.

depends... could be one of those little novelty airplane sized ones...

Hell, just one shot would eff you up.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
How did Kurt Bush supposedly ruin NTT? I accidentally deleted the podcast and I never got to hear what went down
Mingerlicious Wrote:How did Kurt Bush supposedly ruin NTT? I accidentally deleted the podcast and I never got to hear what went down

Shortly before the games demise, the guys changed the game so that it was one host and 3 listeners (which sucked because groups of listeners are rarely funny), and cut it down to, I think, 12 songs. On the last edition of NTT, IKB chose mostly golden oldies songs. Since Zane was the host that was playing, he got most of the songs which made the game boring to listen to. IKB got beat up really bad and they never played the game again. That's how IKB supposedly ruined the game, though I would argue that changing the format and day of the game ruined the game.
edrinshrike Wrote:
Mingerlicious Wrote:How did Kurt Bush supposedly ruin NTT? I accidentally deleted the podcast and I never got to hear what went down

Shortly before the games demise, the guys changed the game so that it was one host and 3 listeners (which sucked because groups of listeners are rarely funny), and cut it down to, I think, 12 songs. On the last edition of NTT, IKB chose mostly golden oldies songs. Since Zane was the host that was playing, he got most of the songs which made the game boring to listen to. IKB got beat up really bad and they never played the game again. That's how IKB supposedly ruined the game, though I would argue that changing the format and day of the game ruined the game.

I could swear that "Kurt Bush Oldies Hour" was the last time NTT was played the 'old' way, and was what caused them to change the day/time/format of the game...
No, edrin is correct.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
regardless of why he's gone, the guys need to grab that unwashed minger and drag him back to where he belongs, on air providing a target for the guys to beat up on(not mean-spiritedly of course)
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
0rz0ski Wrote:No, edrin is correct.

Crap. Striking out all over the place!
potthole Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:No, edrin is correct.

Crap. Striking out all over the place!

Yeah, once you start focusing on things like the slaughtering of mice, you always seem to lose it. Wink