Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4th of July - Podcast Requests for Milton
Damn, I'm going on vacation tomorrow, need stuff for the trip
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
The stuff Steve has been posting is pretty good. Dude Shadoway... other older stuff. I wasn't expecting to listen to anything this week
Yeah! Steve's WAY better than Milton!
He may be ugly but at least he doesn't talk like a total puss!

Yeah, take that Milton.
True some good stuff, but a lot of material is from within the last week or so, or else it was just played in the flashback. I know I'm being greedy, Steve's doing a great job, but a man can dream.
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
Yea Steve has some segments i've been wanting to find forever. I thought he was doing an awesome job or I would've continued to put up old stuff. I'll try to get things organized for next time so I can better take requests.

Oh, and kindly F-off. Its been a busy week. And half that stuff he played this week I already covered last time they were off. Smile
realmilton Wrote:Oh, and kindly F-off. Its been a busy week. And half that stuff he played this week I already covered last time they were off. Smile

I LOL'd. :thumbup:
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
for the next best of, i really want to hear the "save the cubbies" interview and the aftermath where listeners ruined his website.