Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Steev Show
FBHW ftw
That's what she said.
GRD is better because they do the local segments...fbhw doesn't....correct?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
It's back
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:GRD is better because they do the local segments...fbhw doesn't....correct?

Correct, but working FBHW > nonworking GRD.
That's what she said.
Great job today, Steve. I was really excited to hear HW's first air check, HW being late for work and the original playing of Eric Zane's gay man pagent. Those were all heavy-hitters. That old skool stuff always cracks me up.

I'm still hoping to hear very old editions of Name That Tune where Joe would get pissed but so far so good. Keep up the great work.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
This thread title made me confused at first....

I usually call it 'The Steev show' when I'm sitting outside his living room window watching him watch TV.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
A picture of Steev in his younger years as a newspaper boy (of course, the creepy guy is Howie).

[Image: familyguy-toloveanddieindixie-herbert_1162591879.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I see he needed special prosthetic leg extensions so that his fawn legs could reach the peddles.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Hey Steve! You really are tightening up your audio, and hitting the post. I still think we need a little more upsell of the call letters though. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, I'm enjoying all these old segments, and I agree with Mayorofawesometown. Get Joe and Zane fighting over Name that Tune.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Loved hearing the meatball segment. Bummed that I had to get out of the car right as the jackalope segment got started.
I've been trying to find this ever since Steve started, when he was christened with the nickname Mr. Tumnus I spit out the ice tea I had been drinking and exclaimed out loud. The first thing I had thought of when I first saw a picture of Steve was that he looked like Mr. Tumnus, as in, the only Mr Tumnus I was familiar with....

[Image: realtumnus.JPG]

This is the 1979 cartoon version of "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe". It kicks ass. It's hilarious. I don't even know how the vhs tape wound up in my house growing up but regardless, to me, this is an exact orange skinned green haired replica of Steve. Stills of the cartoon aren't available anywhere online, thanks a lot google, but the movie's on youtube and I highly recommend it. The part with the beavers is great!

In conclusion, you're doing a great job Steve, I hope you enjoy this cartoon version of yourself, and no, your nose isn't that big!
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
I bet if someone takes a photo of Steve and gives it green hair, orange skin and deer legs they'll automatically make the cut for next year's calendar. I'd do it but my computer skills are limited to typing and surfing the series of internets tubes.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown