Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right Now I'm........... (part deux)
potthole Wrote:Most of the way done with getting the new gutters up. Just have to finish one little five foot span, and aside from that it's just some stuff with downspouts and caulking.

Did you get my voicemail from last night?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
pissed that comcast has determined that, after 9 years of extended basic cable, that they have records of only basic cable, so we now have local channels, HSN, and public access. Basically, the same shit that antenna TV gets. We pay them for what, now?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Trying to shake off the cobwebs of sleep.

I apparently was very tired.. crashed at about 7:00 PM last night and didn't wake up til 9:30 this morning. I feel like I am in a haze though.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Bored as hell because my headphones are broke! :x
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Right now I'm miserable. Not really sure why, but I've been sneezing and blowing my nose all day long. Thought it was allergies, but I took a couple Benadryl this morning and they haven't done squat. I've already used an entire box of tissues, and the workday is only half over.

admin Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Most of the way done with getting the new gutters up. Just have to finish one little five foot span, and aside from that it's just some stuff with downspouts and caulking.

Did you get my voicemail from last night?

Yeah, noticed it Sunday morning when I got up. I'll have to explain it the next time we talk, because it'll be too difficult to type it out, but we wound up basically starting from scratch on Saturday. Pleased to report, however, that everything works fine. Tested them out with the hose yesterday. Have a couple of areas that still leak a little bit, but that's not anything that can't be fixed with some caulk.

We'll be finishing up the job Thursday.
I'm mad that no one except Krys and I are in the chat room. Come on guys.....come talk to us.....
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Whore, you left the chatroom. Now it's me and a bunch on boys.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krystal Wrote:Whore, you left the chatroom. Now it's me and a bunch on boys.

Who's the whore?

0rz0ski Wrote:
krystal Wrote:Whore, you left the chatroom. Now it's me and a bunch on boys.

Who's the whore?

Confusedhifty: :eh: :o
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Dealing with my car being fucked up again. Damn this bullshit.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Dealing with my car being fucked up again. Damn this bullshit.

I believe it's time for a new car...
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
feeling a little better now that i have found out what a cicada killer wasp is.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_cicada_killer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_cicada_killer</a><!-- m -->

was taking trash out to a dumpster and on my way back to the yard had an encounter with what i think was a male, I saw it and thought to myself "Holy shit that is the biggest fucking yellowjacket i have ever seen in my life
[Image: Sphecius_speciosus_1.jpg]
[Image: Sphecius_cicada_killer.jpg]

That is what i seen flying towards me at ramming speed. So not knowing what it was I decided to start walking backwards to avoid contacting this thing that looked like it probably had what is comparable to a very large hypodermic needle in it's back section waiting to pierce my skin and inject some kind of devil-venom into my body to paralyze me and implant some kind of demon-wasp spawn into my eyes.

Well after walking backwards in a circle a couple of times the pursuer decided to end the chase and go into my yard, at this time i quickly made my way to the door of the house and closed it as fast as i could behind me ( wasps are the only bugs i get like this with for 2 reasons 1. i dont know if i am allergic and 2 they can kill someone even if not allergic.)

Thankfully i found the wikipedia page that i posted at the beginning here and learned it was 1. a non agressive wasp and 2 more than likely a male in which it doesn't even have a stinger.

I feel better now, but at the time my heart jumped in my throat and i nearly soiled myself thinking this was some sort of mutant wasp from drinking the jersey water.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I had one of those effers fly into my garage early this spring, right as I pulled in on my way home from work. Up until that point I would occasionally leave the windows open when I parked my car in there, but when I saw that monster come in, I ended that practice.
potthole Wrote:I had one of those effers fly into my garage early this spring, right as I pulled in on my way home from work. Up until that point I would occasionally leave the windows open when I parked my car in there, but when I saw that monster come in, I ended that practice.

lol well now if you didn't know before, there is nothing to worry about, in fact they are useful, they get rid of those annoying ass cicadas
Helping my bro-in-law move more of his stuff.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
a tad depressed and wondering if I am making the right decisions...
We bought an apartment!

0rz0ski Wrote:We bought an apartment!

Cool!!! Maybe your my neighbor.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"

The whole complex?
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:

The whole complex?

Yeah, cause we totally won the lotto. :lol:

2 bed, 1 bath
890-919 square feet
Gas for heating, cooking & hot water included
Washer and dryer
Dishwasher
Central air conditioning
Walk-in closet
Private storage on our "patio".

:thumbup:

Can I rent it, because right now I'm writing a harsh and insulting email to the management group that gave away the mother f'ing apartment I was going to rent.
.....reminding myself over and over again that I'm glad to have a job. It's the only thing that helps!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
0rz0ski Wrote:Washer and dryer

Flippin' sweet. I never knew how much I'd hate not having my own w&d.
That's what she said.
....eating Panera Bread's broccoli & cheddar soup in a bread bowl. Super awesome! Its really hitting the spot on this cool rainy day.
sunshyne Wrote:....eating Panera Bread's broccoli & cheddar soup in a bread bowl. Super awesome! Its really hitting the spot on this cool rainy day.

That sounds really good.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
0rz0ski Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:

The whole complex?

Yeah, cause we totally won the lotto. :lol:

2 bed, 1 bath
890-919 square feet
Gas for heating, cooking & hot water included
Washer and dryer
Dishwasher
Central air conditioning
Walk-in closet
Private storage on our "patio".

:thumbup:

Humm, sounds similar to the deal we had at the apartment my wife and I lived in prior to our house. The free gas was nice.
admin Wrote:.....reminding myself over and over again that I'm glad to have a job. It's the only thing that helps!

Wurd.
Allyson Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:Washer and dryer

Flippin' sweet. I never knew how much I'd hate not having my own w&d.

I hear ya on that. I got a used one from my Uncle, but the washer leaked horribly and the dryer worked for about 10 minutes at a time. Real effin useful, huh?

Found a set on craigslist for $300 and they were only 6 months old. :thumbup:
Recovering from going to dorney park yesterday.

I wish i lived near an amusement park, i swear i would lose weight if i had a season pass, with all the walking around and whatnot.
Philly Mike Wrote:Recovering from going to dorney park yesterday.

I wish i lived near an amusement park, i swear i would lose weight if i had a season pass, with all the walking around and whatnot.

I wish I lived near a water park with a wave pool; I would be in that everyday! :thumbup:
Still recovering from my bout with food poisoning yesterday.

I will never eat another Big Mac. Throw up. Lay down. Repeat.
Playoffs start tonight in my softball league. In other words, this will be our last game.

We started out the season 2-2. In the weeks since, we've gone 2-15. Ouch.
Wiener Poopie Wrote:

I wish I lived near a water park with a wave pool; I would be in that everyday! :thumbup:

Seconded.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:
Wiener Poopie Wrote:

Seconded.
yeah thats why i like dorney, and they have 2 wave pools on the wildwater kingdom side, Confusedweetnessx10:
Queenie Wrote:Still recovering from my bout with food poisoning yesterday.

always trust the king!
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
plumpenut Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Still recovering from my bout with food poisoning yesterday.

always trust the king!

[Image: d1eacb5e4f1843141b4330975cb64c72.png]
Sick

Annoyed. I emailed a coworker to let her know she had a flat tire and I got no thanks in return, and another cute new coworker thinks I'm gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Awesome.
she probably thought you stabbed the tire so that you could take her home.

Well like they say, slashing ones tire is the easiest way to their heart…