Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right Now I'm........... (part deux)
0rz0ski Wrote:They're giving away beer, wine, and hot coco upstairs. :o

I will take one of each please.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Waiting for the big freeze to roll into town. :thumbdown:
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
-Jiggy- Wrote:Waiting for the big freeze to roll into town. :thumbdown:

We're supposed to have ours tonight and tomorrow. Getting to work will be awesome, because I have to come it for my paycheck. And then drive to Madison before going home. Yay.

It is gonna be in the single digits here in GR...soooo...could be worse for you down south...
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
The wind is the worst part of the cold for me. It comes whipping up against the back of my house, where it causes all rooms on that end to be noticeably colder than the rest of the place. And of course, that's the side of the house with my bedroom.
zdunklee Wrote:

It is gonna be in the single digits here in GR...soooo...could be worse for you down south...

The only difference is you yankees prepare for the ice and snow. They don't have the resources here to deal with it, i.e. salt trucks.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Well job hunting in this weather sure sucks.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Well job hunting in this weather sure sucks.

When doesn't job hunting suck?.....good luck MD, It's rough out here...The kind of cold that a hot fire can't warm...
Eating my last meal before major dental surgery tomorrow. I probably won't be around tomorrow or over the weekend. My goal is to stay knocked out or at least barely coherent until I have to come back to work on Monday!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Eating my last meal before major dental surgery tomorrow. I probably won't be around tomorrow or over the weekend. My goal is to stay knocked out or at least barely coherent until I have to come back to work on Monday!

Good luck, hope all goes well! :thumbup:
What's the deal with double-wrapped bread?
Queenie Wrote:My goal is to stay knocked up until I have to come back to work on Monday!

QUEENIE! For shame!
Queenie Wrote:Eating my last meal before major dental surgery tomorrow. I probably won't be around tomorrow or over the weekend. My goal is to stay knocked out or at least barely coherent until I have to come back to work on Monday!

Hope it goes well! :thumbup:
Every time I hear "Nicole in GR" I have a heart attack, because I've met the show and they recognize me when I take photos of them at Triathalons, and I pray to God they don't think that the Nicole on the phone is me, and if they do think its me, I pray that she doesn't say something stupid.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
potthole Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:My goal is to stay knocked up until I have to come back to work on Monday!

QUEENIE! For shame!

Nice catch.
Wowie Groovie !
0rz0ski Wrote:Every time I hear "Nicole in GR" I have a heart attack, because I've met the show and they recognize me when I take photos of them at Triathalons, and I pray to God they don't think that the Nicole on the phone is me, and if they do think its me, I pray that she doesn't say something stupid.

Which is why you introduce yourself as "orzzy". They'll remember it.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:Every time I hear "Nicole in GR" I have a heart attack, because I've met the show and they recognize me when I take photos of them at Triathalons, and I pray to God they don't think that the Nicole on the phone is me, and if they do think its me, I pray that she doesn't say something stupid.

Which is why you introduce yourself as "orzzy". They'll remember it.

Nope. I refuse to call the show anymore, except for DTZ. I refuse to interact with interns answering the phone again.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
...Curious to learn more about a potential photo opportunity.

0rz0ski Wrote:Nope. I refuse to call the show anymore, except for DTZ. I refuse to interact with interns answering the phone again.

Bad experience with an intern manning the phones?
potthole Wrote:...Curious to learn more about a potential photo opportunity.

0rz0ski Wrote:Nope. I refuse to call the show anymore, except for DTZ. I refuse to interact with interns answering the phone again.

Bad experience with an intern manning the phones?

I need to know this tale.

Right now I'm realizing that orange juice CAN go bad.
Not a very exciting story, but here goes.

Me: Hm, I have a comment to make on this topic, I'll see if I can get through.
Dumbass intern: Freeerhowingshow.
Me: Hi, I'd like to comment about the topic. My name is
*CLICK*
Me: .............Uh, what just happened?

I was listening to the radio at the time, and they didn't call on the intern for anything, otherwise it'd be okay to hang up. Oh well. The one time when I actually want to comment in on something, and I get hung up on.

now don't be to rough on them, they are interns...and phones are pretty complicated

me: watching x-games
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
Watching the weather. Hey Nashville! How you like that taste of MI weather? Don't kill each other for the bottled water, 'kay? :lol:

I feel out of the loop with the show since I dont get to listen much anymore. :thumbdown: Sad
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Right now I'm trying to do the dishes but the damn sink is plugged. :x
Same here! My sound card on my work computer died. I'm waiting on a new one, but I haven't heard much of the show for the last 2 months. Hope to next week!!

plumpenut Wrote:I feel out of the loop with the show since I dont get to listen much anymore. :thumbdown: Sad
Double-Wrapped Bread Wrote:Right now I'm trying to do the dishes but the damn sink is plugged. :x

Plunger it...with your hand!

sticking things under Orz's winshield wiper
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:sticking things under Orz's winshield wiper

Stupidest knock knock joke evar.

do you like my new avatar? Big Grin
Today my husband and I were in a photo shoot, anyone who knows about weapons and accessories will know who I'm talking about when I say we will be in ads for Keltec, Surefire, Aimpoint and Viridian. Anyway, I think the photos turned out well. Here are a few.

[Image: tacticalme2.jpg]
[Image: tacticalme1.jpg]
[Image: tacticaljasonandme1.jpg]
[Image: tacticaljasonandme2.jpg]
Sweet!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I agree, the photos turned out really well.

Annnnnd.... I pick you first when the zombies come around.
Wowie Groovie !
Awsome pics Sunshyne!! You sure make R Lee Ermy proud!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
WTF, I swear I had posted a comment about this. Cool photos!

wishing I had some more CranGrape
Wowie Groovie !
Quit smoking today. It's going to be awesome. :thumbdown:
I bet you're gonna be a bundle of fun to be around
Wowie Groovie !
I know. And I'm at work. My boss was supposed to be out today, but no, she'll be here. Someone's going to die.
I wuv you Krys!

<3 you, too, 0rz!
Good Luck Krys!

Right now . . . i'm starving. Soft foods SUCK ASS!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!