Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right Now I'm........... (part deux)
I'd trade you Queenie. I already want to start smoking.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
About to take a drug test for my new job. :thumbup:

....and yes, I will pass.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
...really hoping nobody comes into the office for a few minutes.
Wanking off at work is illegal, potthole.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Good thing I've just been dropping smelly farts in the room, then.
Waiting on my ride to show up so I can go catch my plane.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
potthole Wrote:Good thing I've just been dropping smelly farts in the room, then.

We were playing blanket tent this morning when I accidentally "dutch ovened" the girls.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Good thing I've just been dropping smelly farts in the room, then.

We were playing blanket tent this morning when I accidentally "dutch ovened" the girls.

:lol:

Nothing says welcome back like a good ole dutch oven!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Biff Wrote:We were playing blanket tent this morning when I accidentally "dutch ovened" the girls.

Depending on what parts of the country they were at in their recent trips, I'd almost bet that your fart smelled better than some of the smog.
jumping for joy!!! I think I finally have my tractor sold!! woo hoo
Jumping for joy as well!!! My salesman who I almost got into a fist fight with decided to Ship Out instead of Shape Up!!!!!! [drop]Bob Costas: Good Riddance F**k Face![/drop]
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Got a job lead today, lets see where it goes...
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Got a job lead today, lets see where it goes...
I got a job today. :clap: :clap:

It's about time!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Happy I found out how to pick up Hatian chicks!

with a backhoe
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
fustercluck Wrote:Happy I found out how to pick up Hatian chicks!

with a backhoe

Nice.
That's what she said.
fustercluck Wrote:Happy I found out how to pick up Hatian chicks!

with a backhoe

[Image: Disapproval.jpg]
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
lol, what... too soon?
Watching it snow!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Got A job interveiw in a half hour. Wish me luck! Oh and yea Queenie, I'm watching it snow here too!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Getting more and more depressed that I might be stuck here in Boston for 2-3 more days. I'm ready to move on to another place or go home.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
you snowed in Opus?
No.

Its sunny and beutiful here.

The places I want to fly to are not reachable due to weather issues though.
Got my internet back at my house.
Excited about....

Mom-in-law Hospice brought to you by our good friends at Miller Lite and Branns.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000177584253&ref=nf#!/profile.php?id=621043304&ref=nf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 304&ref=nf</a><!-- m -->
Wondering what I'm missing from fusters last post here?
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
-Jiggy- Wrote:Got my internet back at my house.

EFF!! I lost mine . . . well not my internet, but my computer isn't working. Sad
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Wondering what I'm missing from fusters last post here?

Can't follow the link becuase of being at work, but I believe that it has to do with HUGEass.
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Wondering what I'm missing from fusters last post here?

Huge's MIL passed away while in Hospice's care. Fuster is wondering aloud if Hospice was sponsored by anyone.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Anything that crosses Bill Simonsons life is sponsored by something. Knowing Huge, he would honestly shill his moms Hospice, funeral, and burial.

Want to bet they sell advertising to the funeral?
*stupid Simonson voice* I'll trade you some on air plugs in exchange for a nice urn
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
"Mulder, go get me some Miller Lite so I can pretend I actually played in the pro-am at oakland hills near Tiger. I'm sure Callaway, Nike, Foot Joy, Titleist, and every other sponsor want to be part of the Huge Nation."

I can't stand real big......

It's funny, everytime I try to call the show and ask to talk to Real Big, they hang up on me.
Thanks for clearing that up. I haven't listened to 1 minute of his show since the article about the "radio wars" came out and I wanted to see when he talked about it.

We all need to pull the "Howard Stern" prank on him every chance we get. The last time I listened he wanted to know who everyone's all time baseball player was. Next time I listen and it's a person he's looking for, I'm going to give my answer of Greg Daniels or Chris Michaels and let him flop around until he cuts me off for yelling "FREE BEER AND HOT WINGS."

The huge show, where the people come first (unless you disagree and then we hang up on you).
Woudln't it be just like Huge to drop a boner line like "It is the duty of Hospice to provide pallative care, and facilitate death, so it looks to me like they know what they are doing". If someone has an opinion, and it's stupid, they may be taken for a jackass. If you have a self-procaimed "HUGE opinion", and you are a KNOWN jackass, you might be Bill Simonson.
It is more important to know what sort of person has a disease than to know what sort of disease a person has.
Welcome to the Forums, Ween!

Ween Wrote:Woudln't it be just like Huge to drop a boner line like "It is the duty of Hospice to provide pallative care, and facilitate death, so it looks to me like they know what they are doing". If someone has an opinion, and it's stupid, they may be taken for a jackass. If you have a self-procaimed "HUGE opinion", and you are a KNOWN jackass, you might be Bill Simonson.

Not working today, eh?
Wow you guys really H A T E huge don't you ?

Anyway.... right now I'm....

Anxiously awaiting the opening ceremonies of the Olympics ! ! !

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

USA USA USA ! ! !
Wowie Groovie !
China spoiled me. Those Opening Ceremonies were dull.
yeah, but other than setting off a nucler bomb, or launching a fire breathing dragon into outer space, it would be pretty hard to top China's opening ceremony
Wowie Groovie !
potthole Wrote:China spoiled me. Those Opening Ceremonies were dull.

No kidding. And Tom Brokaw looks TERRIBLE.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
His wordrobe coordinator did him no favors on Friday night, that's for sure.