Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right Now I'm........... (part deux)
That is just in completely poor taste. It was only 24 hours.

I love it! :clap:
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
fustercluck Wrote:[Image: 4422699010_58317f0c71.jpg]
[Image: rufio.gif]

I have no idea why, but this is the first thing I thought of.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Ru-fi-oooooooooooooo!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Right now I am discovering why everyone hates Internet Explorer...seeing as it is the only non-standard browser out there when making a website...get on the bus with everyone else please Microsoft...you are making my work a pain in the ass.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Pissed...cause the bulb in my TV broke...but on the bright side I'll have a new one tomorrow...and somehow Best Buy was the cheapest place to buy a new one?

...also at least it happened before Thursday.
Grossed out after watching the "unpacking" of Joes nose!! Gah! Sick
It's better with the sound off. Then you can pretend it's all movie sound effects and CGI instead of squishy slurpie nose tampon removal.

Strawberry jelly anyone?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Finding out shift work is a lot like being President. You pay for your predecessors mistakes. Thank YOU second shift.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Just found out that the brother of one of my co-workers was found dead this morning. Say a prayer for her and her family please. Thanks.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
[Image: irish_sunglasses.jpg]
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
..........eating beer bread at work. It feels like I'm getting away with something!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Today is Golden Throat's birthday. I wonder if he misses us?

Yeah, that's a joke

If you happen to come back and see us, Len, I hope you have a great birthday!!
Biff Wrote:..........eating beer bread at work. It feels like I'm getting away with something!

Sounds like the time a couple years ago my mom made and brought Guinness brownies to work. All the taste, none of the buzz.

Holy crap, Biff. I'm listening to a fan podcast done for the IFL (league the local indoor football team is a member of), and I swear it sounds like Josh is one of the guys doing the broadcast.
gonna savour every second of my weekend.

...and monday will be here in a flash. :crazy:
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Hoping the day passes quickly. I'm Bristol bound at 5:00 pm!! :yipee:
Queenie Wrote:Hoping the day passes quickly. I'm Bristol bound at 5:00 pm!! :yipee:
Awesome. Take plenty of pics.
I thought I'd be heading to MI this weekend. Leave Thursday night, come back Sunday. Until I remembered I have to work this weekend at my OTHER job. Sorry guys. Maybe this summer.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
shaking my head at the worthlessness that is message boards
Wowie Groovie !
krystal Wrote:I thought I'd be heading to MI this weekend. Leave Thursday night, come back Sunday. Until I remembered I have to work this weekend at my OTHER job. Sorry guys. Maybe this summer.

:thumbdown:

0rz0ski Wrote:
krystal Wrote:I thought I'd be heading to MI this weekend. Leave Thursday night, come back Sunday. Until I remembered I have to work this weekend at my OTHER job. Sorry guys. Maybe this summer.

:pet:

It'll be okay.
krystal Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:

It'll be okay.

I should be saying that to you...

0rz0ski Wrote:
krystal Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:

It'll be okay.

I should be saying that to you...

Probably, but I knew you'd feel very let down.
Wondering where in the hell everybody is today . . . Confusedhifty:
I'm here in spirit. Busy day today!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Had to work OT today. Just got home. Gotta be back to work at 11 tonight. :thumbdown:
-Jiggy- Wrote:Had to work OT today. Just got home. Gotta be back to work at 11 tonight. :thumbdown:

It could always be worse, Jiggy. You could be like z and layed off.
Queenie Wrote:
-Jiggy- Wrote:Had to work OT today. Just got home. Gotta be back to work at 11 tonight. :thumbdown:

It could always be worse, Jiggy. You could be like z and layed off.

Hey now...I've been working for the last week, and have to be to work at 7am tomorrow.
tired, but glad its friday. The last few weeks at work have been rough. One of our employees had a stroke a couple weeks ago, so my supervisor and I have been covering that person's shift until she hopefully gets better and can come back to work (we find out on the 1st). Then my supervisor's mother in law died monday, so monday tuesday and wednesday i was on my own basically covering the shift and managing the place, no to mention I've been covering another manager's a$$ by doing their daily audits for them and today they came begging me to do yesterday's and today's audits. I made them promise me a few lunches in return. Needless to say, its been rough, so I just needed to complain a bit. I'm glad for the weekend.
Hey Everyone. I know its been a while since I have posted anything. I wanted everyone to know that it has nothing to do with any particular person on this message board. But I also wanted everyone to know that since I got fired in January, my life has went through a sea change. As many of you know, getting fired was very traumatic for me. The waiting. Not knowing what was going to happen or how I was going to take care of myself, or what direction my life was going to go had a deep impact on me. Just to fill you in a bit, I decided to start going to church, (actually I've been attending two different ones) I couldn't trust myself to lead me in the right direction, because to this point I have made a huge mess of my life and my conscience. So I have decided to follow a different path, getting rid of things in my life that harm me and my soul, and adding the one thing that can change the very nature of who I am, namely Jesus. Again. My life thinking has been a pendulum of " God hates me, God loves me" I reality He alway has, but I have been mostly to blind and hurt to see it. This is not an inditement of anyone here and we all must follow out own heart. But I wanted you to know where I disappeared to.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we are happy that you are finding your happiness. Don't let anyone ever steal your joy.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Dreading that I have to get up in 5 hours for.....

Jury Duty
Wowie Groovie !
Biff Wrote:I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we are happy that you are finding your happiness. Don't let anyone ever steal your joy.

:clap:
I couldn't have said it better myself!
Awesome to hear, Mad Dog!
Wants a cigarette.
krystal Wrote:Wants a cigarette.

No, you don't.

0rz0ski Wrote:
krystal Wrote:Wants a cigarette.

No, you don't.

This hard candy I'm eating to replace smoking better not make me fat. I have to work out enough as it is.
Most hard candy is fat free, Krys. Besides, you'll still end up healthier in the long run!
Queenie Wrote:Most hard candy is fat free, Krys. Besides, you'll still end up healthier in the long run!

Does that mean I can't bum a smoke off you?
krystal Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Most hard candy is fat free, Krys. Besides, you'll still end up healthier in the long run!

Does that mean I can't bum a smoke off you?

NO! It means eat the damn fat free candy! Wink
Just found out how much I have to pay into Federal Taxes this year. I've never had to pay in before. It may not be a lot of money, but it feels like it when that money is earmarked for a billion other things.

On the flip-side, I want a cigarette. Now.