Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right Now I'm........... (part deux)
Regardless, I'd still appreciate some thanks for letting her know.
Oddly enough I have some nice looking broad that works here and she talks to all my friends but when a come up to talk to my friends she walks away…skank…
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
looking to pick a fight...just cause
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
And my softball team lives to play another day. But not because we actually managed to win a game. No, we were saved by rain.

A few minutes before we were supposed to start, the sky opened up, and our fields all got flooded out. Oddly enough, as I was driving home, it was perfectly dry and sunny (aka zero moisture on the highway) barely five miles away from where we play.
potthole Wrote:And my softball team lives to play another day. But not because we actually managed to win a game. No, we were saved by rain.

A few minutes before we were supposed to start, the sky opened up, and our fields all got flooded out. Oddly enough, as I was driving home, it was perfectly dry and sunny (aka zero moisture on the highway) barely five miles away from where we play.

must be a sign :thumbup:
plumpenut Wrote:looking to pick a fight...just cause

K! You suck!!!.......just cause!
The pic alone is enough to make me sick!!! :wtf:

Queenie Wrote:
plumpenut Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Still recovering from my bout with food poisoning yesterday.

I will never eat another Big Mac. Throw up. Lay down. Repeat.

always trust the king!

[Image: d1eacb5e4f1843141b4330975cb64c72.png]
Glad to see mainerliser back!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Right now I'm....(part deux):

Sitting at the county fair and have finally figured out how to steal wireless after re-enabling my wireless card....take that IT
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
drinking a beer! :yipee:
Gettting ready to go to Six Flags for the week-end with my girls.
Right now I'm in a hospital bed, admitted with a possible galbladder infection.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Nice Mainerliser!!

Not-so-nice Mikey . . . hope you feel better soon!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Thx queenie

The biggest thing is the fact I haven't had anything to eat since about 10 am yesterday :pp
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
looking at the show's family picture. I've always wanted to know what the guys' wives look like.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:looking at the show's family picture. I've always wanted to know what the guys' wives look like.

I think it's cruel how that girl in the green is leading on that downs kid
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Philly Mike Wrote:Thx queenie

The biggest thing is the fact I haven't had anything to eat since about 10 am yesterday :pp

I thought the biggest thing was the smoking barfing man in the next section over, and the fact that you're out of podcasts.

Allyson Wrote:looking at the show's family picture. I've always wanted to know what the guys' wives look like.

Holy smokes they have cute SOs.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

I think it's cruel how that girl in the green is leading on that downs kid

*snort*
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Right now I am mocking a girl for not speaking properly. She can't seem to shake her ghetto-fabulous lingo.

She should be struck by a vehicle.
Right now I'm:

enjoying linx1984's first 2 posts...good job
Linx, you're awesome. :thumbup:
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Linx, you're awesome. :thumbup:

*whisper* You have something brown on your nose.
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!

I had always been curious as well. Sort of ironic that they post this, and then days later Joe breaks up with his girlfriend.

Speaking of show wives, on Sunday I passed Mrs. Ten at the supermarket. Should have said hello, but didn't want to be "that guy", especially since she was out grocery shopping.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:enjoying linx1984's first 2 posts...good job

Agreed.

potthole Wrote:Speaking of show wives, on Sunday I passed Mrs. Ten at the supermarket. Should have said hello, but didn't want to be "that guy", especially since she was out grocery shopping.

You know that person who you kind of know and one time you saw them in the grocery store and they averted their eyes when they saw you so now you think they're an asshole? That's you.
That's what she said.
I never turned away from her. I made eye contact, smiled and gave a little nod, just didn't follow it up with a, "Hey there Mrs. Zane!"
.........wishing my wife would not tell me about all the days events in the first 5 minutes when I get home.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:.........wishing my wife would not tell me about all the days events in the first 5 minutes when I get home.

I'd be willing to bet most wives were like that.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Right now I'm.....(part deux):

pretty fucking pissed!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Right now I'm.....(part deux):

pretty fucking pissed!

What happened?

I'm a pretty easy going dude, except when I'm under a pretty big deadline and someone flakes on their part of the assignment, and then try to half-ass complete it remotely creating more work and headache for me than if I had done it myself.

Who wants to come to my hearing...I may punch someone in the ear.
I walked home today to find my puppies' cage unlocked (my fault) and 15 piles of shit scattered about the house. I don't know how many pisses were taken because they're all soaked up by now. On top of that my house is a mess, there are torn up papers everywhere, and my gym bag is in a million pieces. As I'm cleaning up I find my cat on the bed trying to cover up the piss she just took on my comforter. Not 10 minutes later my other cat throws up all his food because he ate too fast because the puppies had been stealing the cats' food all day.

FML.
That's what she said.
:doh:
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
potthole Wrote:I had always been curious as well. Sort of ironic that they post this, and then days later Joe breaks up with his girlfriend.
when did they talk about him dumping her? Did I miss something?
What? I didn't do it.
Yeah I'm confused also.
Or is a Will Smith moment?
What? I didn't do it.
Allyson Wrote:I walked home today to find my puppies' cage unlocked (my fault) and 15 piles of shit scattered about the house. I don't know how many pisses were taken because they're all soaked up by now. On top of that my house is a mess, there are torn up papers everywhere, and my gym bag is in a million pieces. As I'm cleaning up I find my cat on the bed trying to cover up the piss she just took on my comforter. Not 10 minutes later my other cat throws up all his food because he ate too fast because the puppies had been stealing the cats' food all day.

FML.

Sometimes animal abuse isn't such a horrible thought, is it?
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
MissyT Wrote:
potthole Wrote:I had always been curious as well. Sort of ironic that they post this, and then days later Joe breaks up with his girlfriend.

Check Joe's latest Blog Post.

0rz0ski Wrote:
MissyT Wrote:

Ok maybe this is a big confusion... Joe didn't live with his girlfriend...
That's what she said.
Right now, i'm tired as hell. A 13 year old with growing pains keeping me up until 3:00 am = not so great mood this morning. :thumbdown:
Allyson Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:
MissyT Wrote:

Ok maybe this is a big confusion... Joe didn't live with his girlfriend...

Wait, he didn't? I'm confused too...