Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right Now I'm........... (part deux)
0rz0ski Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:
MissyT Wrote:
potthole Wrote:I had always been curious as well. Sort of ironic that they post this, and then days later Joe breaks up with his girlfriend.
when did they talk about him dumping her? Did I miss something?

Check Joe's latest Blog Post.

Ok maybe this is a big confusion... Joe didn't live with his girlfriend...

Wait, he didn't? I'm confused too...

No, he had a roommate. He didn't live with his girlfriend.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krystal Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:Check Joe's latest Blog Post.

Well, I'm special.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:
krystal Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:Check Joe's latest Blog Post.

Well, I'm special.

Yes, you are.
I assumed that on Monday when I heard a story about Joe moving out of the apartment he shared with a girl that it was his girlfriend he was moving out on. Maybe not?
This is my recollection: It was not his girlfriend. Joe has consistently lived with girls. I know they have talked about him living with random girls before, and seem to quite specifically remember them saying he currently (before Monday) lived with a girl that was NOT his girlfriend.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
He was living with a girl he hardly even associated with. He originally was susposed to live with a girl that he is friends with and she paid rent for like 2-3 months but never moved in and then sublet to one of her friends that Joe did not even know. They hardly even talked and they lived in the same apartment and shared a bathroom... It was not his girlfriend that he was living with.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Not. He even said he now likes the roommate's boyfriend better than her. So way to spread rumors! You're so hateful towards the show!
That's what she said.
Hey, this is the Spite Board... gotta keep that reputation alive! :crazy:
right now i'm finally at home getting settled in
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Yay Philly!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
super excited about the think fast game show! I'm going to be absolutely useless at work today. Big Grin
sunshyne Wrote:super excited about the think fast game show! I'm going to be absolutely useless at work today. Big Grin
Good luck to you and your team!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
sunshyne Wrote:super excited about the think fast game show! I'm going to be absolutely useless at work today. Big Grin

Ditto!! And of all the days for the board to be so freakin quiet!!

Edit: Thanks Poopie!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Really hope it doesn't rain this evening. I'm gonna be mad if softball gets cancelled for the second week in a row. Will be even more angry if it stays dry long enough for me to once again make the 20 minute drive to the fields, and THEN start to rain.
thanks Poopie! its really Queenie's team (she was the one to finally get through the phone lines), but I'm glad to be on it. I hope we win. I'm nervous but excited. And I forgot my damn camera! I actually got it out to charge it last night too Sad Queenie! I hope you have a camera!
If anyone takes pictures of me, let it be known that I have the right to delete the sucky ones.
Take pics of Krys's cans.

0rz0ski Wrote:Take pics of Krys's cans.
I 2nd that!
Right now i'm getting ready to leave work and go to the Think Fast Game Show!!!!!
0rz0ski Wrote:Take pics of Krys's can.

even better...
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Right now I'm in the chatroom. Krys is keeping me posted on how the team is doing!!!!

OMFG we made it on the stage!!! We were the top team in the first round!!!

We were second in the second round . . . but it didn't count. We couldn't make it again. But Brytn almost won the freakin truck. He was 800 to 1,000. Brytn so should have won the truck!!!
I am going to sound like one of those people who say, "I was just glad I got a chance...". But, that is really how it is. Thanks Queenie for the opportunity. Would have loved to win the truck but, oh well. Would have sucked worse for me if I had gone up there and got smacked. You know, lost 1000-100. I kept it close. I am going to blame it on those audio clues that got screwed up. If I had heard those, I'd have won. Big Grin Also, it was great meeting Krys and Sunshine and hanging with Paul again.
man, I was really hoping one person on the team would get the truck.

brytn Wrote:I am going to sound like one of those people who say, "I was just glad I got a chance...". But, that is really how it is. Thanks Queenie for the opportunity. Would have loved to win the truck but, oh well. Would have sucked worse for me if I had gone up there and got smacked. You know, lost 1000-100. I kept it close. I am going to blame it on those audio clues that got screwed up. If I had heard those, I'd have won. Big Grin Also, it was great meeting Krys and Sunshine and hanging with Paul again.

Nobody can say the message board wasn't represented!!
Any idea how much one could get for a Greenday signed green iPod Nano?
0rz0ski Wrote:man, I was really hoping one person on the team would get the truck.

We got further than I expected. I was especially proud of Brytn and Queenie... I was the team tard :oops:
brytn Wrote:Any idea how much one could get for a Greenday signed green iPod Nano?

Well, start off with the base price of a Nano, then add what you think the signature is worth.

plungerhand Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:man, I was really hoping one person on the team would get the truck.

We got further than I expected. I was especially proud of Brytn and Queenie... I was the team tard :oops:

We should start a club...that's typically my role as well.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
brytn Wrote:Any idea how much one could get for a Greenday signed green iPod Nano?

$10?

I hate Greenday so I would give less for it :lol:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
plungerhand Wrote:

I didnt know the format. I was still tripping on the fact that we beat out 60+ teams.... and they pull us on stage and start asking questions.(Blinded by the Lights) was all I heard. I think I said " uhhhhhhh" once. If there is a video, I am gonna die...
Not a big Greenday fan myself. So, what do I win? Greenday tickets and an iPod with their signatures. Not complaining at all. We just have (and have had) some great bands coming through and the time I win something, I don't care for the music of the particular band coming to town. :roll:
Greenday is awesome in concert. You'll probably become a fan after.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:Greenday is awesome in concert. You'll probably become a fan after.

I doubt that. He so unselfishly gave his tickets to Janna. That was really nice Bry. :thumbup:
I had an absolute BLAST! I think we definately did well representing the Message Board! At least we weren't complete idiots when we got on stage, and none of us took off our shirts, like that one chick Sick . It was a great time, I was glad to meet you Brytn and your wifey! You guys are super nice (not to mention smarty pants)! Queenie, thanks again for picking me for your team, you rock! Krys, glad you came, it was good to see you! Plungee, I can almost guarantee that the thing was video taped.

I've been a huge fan of GreenDay forever, I even pushed hard for my highschool senior class song to be good riddance (time of your life), the competition was tough. The first concert I ever went to was the Vans Warped Tour, and I went because GreenDay was supposed to play there. But they cancelled. :thumbdown:
I like their new stuff they've come out with too. I need to buy their newest CD to add to my collection.
plungerhand Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
plungerhand Wrote:

I didnt know the format. I was still tripping on the fact that we beat out 60+ teams.... and they pull us on stage and start asking questions.(Blinded by the Lights) was all I heard. I think I said " uhhhhhhh" once. If there is a video, I am gonna die...

I freaked too. I answered a few questions, at least, but only got one right because I left my brain at the table.

NARB - no . . . .apparent . . . rrrrrrrrrr what the fuck is the word . . . . dammit . . DAMMIT!! :oops:

I knew the answer. Stage fright sucks!
Much to my suprise my softball team kicked ass last night. Finished the regular season with a 4-16 record, won our first playoff game by 12, and won the second one by 7. The second team we beat had beat us really badly during the regular season, so it was nice to return the favor.

Three more wins and we're in the championship! Which, if that happens, means we'll be playing four effing games in a row next week.
potthole Wrote:Much to my suprise my softball team kicked ass last night. Finished the regular season with a 4-16 record, won our first playoff game by 12, and won the second one by 7. The second team we beat had beat us really badly during the regular season, so it was nice to return the favor.

Three more wins and we're in the championship! Which, if that happens, means we'll be playing four effing games in a row next week.
I remember my softball days.....
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
This is my first summer playing, and it's awesome. Haven't really played any sort of organized sport (besides golfing in the summer) on a regular basis since my freshman year of college, so it's been great to be able to get out each week.

Wish the fields were closer to my house, but the drive is worth it. I've got a buddy from this team that also plays on a second team, and all their games are not even a mile from my house, so maybe next year there can be an open roster spot for me.
I need to take up softball again.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"