Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right Now I'm........... (part deux)
Queenie Wrote:
plungerhand Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
plungerhand Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:man, I was really hoping one person on the team would get the truck.

We got further than I expected. I was especially proud of Brytn and Queenie... I was the team tard :oops:

We should start a club...that's typically my role as well.

I didnt know the format. I was still tripping on the fact that we beat out 60+ teams.... and they pull us on stage and start asking questions.(Blinded by the Lights) was all I heard. I think I said " uhhhhhhh" once. If there is a video, I am gonna die...

I freaked too. I answered a few questions, at least, but only got one right because I left my brain at the table.

NARB - no . . . .apparent . . . rrrrrrrrrr what the fuck is the word . . . . dammit . . DAMMIT!! :oops:

I knew the answer. Stage fright sucks!
Sounds like you guys had a great time!! Wish I had been there! Did you REALLY freeze on NARB?
Just got one with a mean game of Call of Duty 4 online. Checkin' out Xgames.
saying thank you to Brytn. The Green Day concert was AWESOME!! Just what I always hoped! So Thank you again times a million!!
if I hear 21 guns one more time Im gonna go postal :evil:
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Laughing my ass off.

I dabble in that crappy Mafia Wars game on Facebook. Spend a few minutes a day doing stuff, but nothing more. Don't get all into it like some folks, where hours a day are spent online, where a mob-themed profile picture is used, etc.

Anydangway, I checked my e-mail a minute ago while here on my lunch break, and I see I have a message on Facebook. Some dude that is part of my "mafia" sent me a message, begging me to put him into some 'top mafia' spot. Can somebody say obessed?
sunshyne Wrote:saying thank you to Brytn. The Green Day concert was AWESOME!! Just what I always hoped! So Thank you again times a million!!

Glad you enjoyed it. I could tell you were pretty pumped about them. You definitely got more out of it than I would have. Now, if I could find a buyer for the iPod I'd feel pretty good. Smile
watching nascar? ok not really it is just on while I sit on the computer
So glad that it was Bry on the team on Thursday instead of me!!! He was awesome!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Look! I bet there are pictures of Howie and Poopie on this site somewhere...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/</a><!-- m -->

Seriously....wtf

[Image: nathan-fam1.jpg]

Oh and I was serious about Howie and Poopie...didn't take long to find a photo that could be them, it does include cows:

[Image: sarah.jpg]
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
love the haircuts
who is the hotwings looking guy staring in the back of the first pic?
plumpenut Wrote:who is the hotwings looking guy staring in the back of the first pic?

How the hell would I know? I just stole them off that crazy ass website with all the bad photos...
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Queenie took a picture of us together at the Think Fast Game Show. At least, I thought it was of both of us. This is what came out.

[Image: krys.jpg]

Thanks Q.
zdunklee Wrote:Look! I bet there are pictures of Howie and Poopie on this site somewhere...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/</a><!-- m -->

Seriously....wtf

[Image: nathan-fam1.jpg]

Oh and I was serious about Howie and Poopie...didn't take long to find a photo that could be them, it does include cows:

[Image: sarah.jpg]

We only had horses and pigs, no cows…

And nice boobs^^
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Me, Plungerhand, Sunshyne and Brytn

[Image: gameshow.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Brytn is now known as BRYAN THE AWESOME.
Boo. Board is BOOOOOORRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGG today. But I have nothing to contribute to turn it around.
krystal Wrote:Boo. Board is BOOOOOORRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGG today. But I have nothing to contribute to turn it around.

More pics of your cans?
Wiener Poopie Wrote:
krystal Wrote:Boo. Board is BOOOOOORRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGG today. But I have nothing to contribute to turn it around.

More pics of your cans?

I have no more. I'm sorry.
Queenie Wrote:Me, Plungerhand, Sunshyne and Brytn

[Image: gameshow.jpg]

That's quite the getup! Did you guys go by your real names or our forum names?
Actually, when we first started on stage, they told us to hit a button and say our names (somebody didn't hear the "hit the button" part . . . LOL!!). Of course, I was first and I hit the button and said, "Queenie . . . uh . . . Janice". I was still reeling from actually beating all of those other teams. It was surreal. And there's something about being around the guys where I just don't even think twice about introducing myself as Queenie. It's like i'm in a different world . . . The Free Beer and Hot Wings World, I guess. Big Grin
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
...Really hoping the rest of the day will go by quickly. Softball playoffs continue this evening, and I'm really hoping the team can continue our streak of good play.
Right now, I'm thinking that the Forum needs to send Hot Wings a baby gift.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
[Image: new_mutebutton.jpg]
Right now I'm:

Exhausted after the longest week of my life.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
0rz0ski Wrote:Right now, I'm thinking that the Forum needs to send Hot Wings a baby gift.

Yeah, and I think it needs to be this:

[Image: resize?sq=60&uid=863120104]
No, that'd be for Joe's baby.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:No, that'd be for Joe's baby.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
right now i'm thinking a little too much of the past.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Thinking it's another one of THOSE days in Message Board Land.
listening to Mark the Valet on the best of!
Whoa, I made best of?
What bit?
you made it from the cwtta you called in about some morning show out there...
I hate drama.
Mark the Valet Wrote:Whoa, I made best of?
What bit?

Sounds like you might make another.........
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
krystal Wrote:I hate drama.
Me too!

Right now I'm......Not listening to the show because It does not seem to be coming out of my computer ANYWHERE!!!! Very sad! Sad
Right now I'm:

creating a slew of custom thank yous for everyone that has supported my FD family recently.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
FYI olives smell better than they taste. Which makes me sad, because I've always wanted a vodka martini a la Bond.
krystal Wrote:FYI olives smell better than they taste. Which makes me sad, because I've always wanted a vodka martini a la Bond.

olives kick ass. especially black olives, green ones are okay depends on what they are with, especially in rice and beans.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
...Having a fight with Queenie. She thinks that "too cool for school" Titan is our official forum photographer. :ugeek: :geek: :problem: