Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FB&HW Family Photo (Let's pass some judgment, Spite Board.)
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://freebeerandhotwings.com/freephotos?action=viewPhotoSet&photoSetID=24" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://freebeerandhotwings.com/freephot ... toSetID=24</a><!-- m -->

The guys mentioned it on the show today. I have to say, all of the guys did very well for themselves. Particularly Hot Wings managed to marry a woman much hotter than himself. I've always wondered what Zane's wife looked like since we've heard the most about her and she's been on the show quite a few times.

Now I just can't stop being creeped out by those old people over Joe's shoulder... and that old man standing next to him.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
[Image: 20090724fbhwdinner.jpg]

I would do...her...her...her...her...and....her...
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I don't know why but I expected the SOs to be super-hot-celebrity-model-looking wives. I'm glad they're just normal and pretty and only 100x better looking than I am. :thumbup:
That's what she said.
...I might do him too...
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
WTF is up with Free Beer's extended foot?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Seeing how much they've married up gives me hope for my future.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Hot Wings definitely wins the hot wife award.
Actually, I was thinking that Joe won the hot (ex?) girlfriend award.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Wow, nice going, Zane!
You even got her to reproduce with you! More than once! Clearly you must be packing some heat or something because you're a monstrosity.

Also, I like how everyone wore nice collared shirts except Joe. Whatever you do don't dress up for a nice evening out.
Thats why his GF dumped him
krystal Wrote:Seeing how much they've married up gives me hope for my future.

Hope is for other people.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
admin Wrote:WTF is up with Free Beer's extended foot?

I was typing out a long joke with a made up background involving the Vietnamese, a prosthetic knee that locks up, and a Disco Dancing injury explaining his out-stretched leg....but I deleted it all for:

Freebeer is retarded, that's why his leg is sticking out like that.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"

Maybe there was something (that he is hiding) hampering the bending of his right leg?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:

Maybe there was something (that he is hiding) hampering the bending of his right leg?

you mean a NARB?

FREEBEER HAS A BONER! FREEBEER HAS A BONER!!!.....
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
And the funny thing is, Zane's wife is actually standing up in that photo! :lol:
potthole Wrote:And the funny thing is, Zane's wife is actually standing up in that photo! :lol:

Hahaha brilliant.

The guys all did very well for themselves. Nice to finally have a face to put with all the stories they tell. I think it speaks well for the show too that these guys all hang out when away from work. Shows you its not just made up chemistry for the radio.
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
I can personally attest to mrs zane having better cans in person than that photo shows. I have boob envy.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Quote:And the funny thing is, Zane's wife is actually standing up in that photo!

I thought Zane was standing on a chair so he could see over everyone. Tongue
They've all done pretty well for themselves. Joe is also really thin, I don't think I've seen a picture of him since Fat Joe a while ago.