Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chewy and her sex noises
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:I'm listening to Mark and Chewy on the podcast! Yeah!!!!! :clap: Big Grin :clap:

post it, i wanna hear!

Oh Howie! I'm too computer illiterate to do that, but I'm sure someone else can! Sorry I suck! :?
mainerliser Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:I'm listening to Mark and Chewy on the podcast! Yeah!!!!! :clap: Big Grin :clap:

post it, i wanna hear!

Oh Howie! I'm too computer illiterate to do that, but I'm sure someone else can! Sorry I suck! :?

Make Mark do it. He can spread his own awkward.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krystal Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:

post it, i wanna hear!

Make Mark do it. He can spread his own awkward.

That won't be the first thing that Mark spread for.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:That won't be the first thing that Mark spread for.

Where is Ed McMahon when you need him???

HIYOOOOOOOOO! Ha ha ha

YESS!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"

I know he's willing to ... spread... for Howie.

However, I do not want to know of any actual instances of Mark... spreading.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."

Where is Ed McMahon when you need him???

HIYOOOOOOOOO! Ha ha ha

YESS!
to answer howie's question.... dead...

and well of course that's not the first thing that mark spread for, I am sure we remember the pic that titan posted of him at one point.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Thanks everyone! We'll definitely keep you posted, and I think the guys want to touch on it whenever they can too. So look forward to an update next week!

We're both super excited... Big Grin
My latest Free Beer-ism: "Did the light lamp up? ...Wait did I just have a sword cramble? AHHHHG"
marissa Wrote:Thanks everyone! We'll definitely keep you posted, and I think the guys want to touch on it whenever they can too. So look forward to an update next week!

Wonder if Zane and FB are going to follow through on their over-protectionism... i'd love to see Mark's face when Zane punches him square in the chest.
houseboat Wrote:
marissa Wrote:Thanks everyone! We'll definitely keep you posted, and I think the guys want to touch on it whenever they can too. So look forward to an update next week!

Wonder if Zane and FB are going to follow through on their over-protectionism... i'd love to see Mark's face when Zane punches him square in the chest.

Mark is an Ex- Marine. A Marine Recruter called Zane a pussy. You do the math.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
uh oh! on air again!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
We need a get together with Mark while he's here. Howie, you need to make the trip.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:We need a get together with Mark while he's here. Howie, you need to make the trip.

Agreed. At the very least we need to get drinks.
I bet Marissa's real sex noises are even better Wink
-Jozzykins
[Image: wowhot.gif]
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
I cannot believe that got a replay.

Guess I better bring my A-game!
Mad Dog Wrote:
houseboat Wrote:

Mark is an Ex- Marine. A Marine Recruter called Zane a pussy. You do the math.

Ha! That's exactly what my hubby said. (Except "there's no such thing as an Ex-Marine." Right, Mark?)
That's right! Once a Marine, ALWAYS a Marine!
Mark the Valet Wrote:That's right! Once a Marine, ALWAYS a Marine!
you did however forget to tell them you are a huge video game nerd too lol
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:
Mark the Valet Wrote:That's right! Once a Marine, ALWAYS a Marine!
you did however forget to tell them you are a huge video game nerd too lol

But isn't that evident from his picture? I mean come on... How can you pose like that and not be a huge nerd? Wink
My latest Free Beer-ism: "Did the light lamp up? ...Wait did I just have a sword cramble? AHHHHG"
Speaking of Marines, they helped me get a free beer on Thursday night at a concert. They were there with a pullup bar and a bet was placed as to how many I could do. Loser bought drinks. So, thank you Marines. Thank you for helping me get a free drink, and more importantly, thank you for serving.