Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Segments That Made You Cringe/Laugh Endlessly
tonybummer Wrote:Anytime Zane looks back at his childhood and does "little Zane" I frickin' lose it everytime that sad music starts...

Hey Dad... Where you going?

Oh yeah...totally agree. The story he told about his hamster/gerbil dying in the hot car, then the Harry Chapin songs starts...
15 second fight made me laugh snotbubbles.
on What Hotwings Thinks.............. Hillary Clintons "Camel Toe" I almost choked to death laughing
Ok, I had to think about this, but the segment from earlier this year for how many 5 year olds can you take on in a fight. I laughed until I cried and so did my husband. When people start calling in and saying oh you would get tired after the first few, and then he just starts laying in on them screaming "THEY ARE 5!"
man, might have to play that one on the way home today.
Once they had scheduled to interview a guy who's kid got attacked by a Cougar(moutain lion, not milf). For into music they played cat Scratch Fever and I broke out laughing.
Anything with Dude Shadoway!
The Dude Shadoway interviews always made me cringe. Just didn't care for them at all.

I do like the roundtable discussion they do from time to time where they pretend to be a completely different radio show with Greg and Chris and then Zane pretends to be an author with an opposing viewpoint. I always find that hilarious.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
When Zane talks about his childhood it hits pretty close to home, but I laugh everytime.

Also when Zane tried to pet his pet out of its misery by throwing it at a tree damn near killed me I was laughing so hard.

The Joe stunt that did me in was the Breakfast in the Bathroom. That server deserved Employee of the Month!
I almost crashed when listening to Joe's Brand Name Jingle Shopping.

Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead.

More.

Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead.

Seven more times.

Hahaha.. that and 3 years ago when that guy brought fireworks into a semi truck trailer, and intern Joe reacts amazingly.
I listened to the UN Breakfast today and oddly enough felt ill while laughing my ass off. Granted, I probably looked insane at the same time, considering I was laughing while cleaning out lockers in front of the Office Section of the building.
They probably thought that their poor custodian finally flipped her lid.
I'd have to say the Tom T. Hall "I Love" song. Basically anything Zane makes fun of, but that one makes me laugh every time.
maxer64 Wrote:I almost crashed when listening to Joe's Brand Name Jingle Shopping.

More.

Seven more times.

Hahaha.. that and 3 years ago when that guy brought fireworks into a semi truck trailer, and intern Joe reacts amazingly.

The fireworks you were referencing was not actually a firework. It was a dude named Smokey from Levitown PA who had a half stick of dynamite. Line of the segment "Let me put my phone down" and Free Beer nervously says I hope those weren't his last words.
I couldn't stop laughing during "Producer Joe walks through a car wash"

And I loved the most important interview ever with the feminist lady who wrote "the 50 things men always do"
The Mr McGregor PSA had me crying.....at work! I couldn't speak for several minutes. Luckily a few people in my office listen to you and understood.
lucygr Wrote:The Producer Joe Roid Head stunt. I had to walk away from my desk while that was playing, I felt SO embarrassed for him. I still cringe when I listen to it on the podcast.

The most brutal part of the roidhead challenge was when Joe was grinding the mirror and Free Beer said "Ok, stop and think about what you are doing right now." OUCH!
My absolute favorite was when Milton interviewed Maury. (well, when Maury took it over ) I laugh everytime I hear Milton's gay quivery voice.
The internviews have gotten me cracking up more consistently than most everything else. I have a real soft spot for awkward comedy. The Joe and Ben show was great for that as well.
Other than that, random unexpected moments from the show that get the guys laughing are likely to make me laugh as well. Also, stories from their personal lives, like when Zane told us about how his wife thought all dude's had two sacks.
Oh man, I had forgotten about Zane's various impressions, those might be my favorite! Whether it be Little Zane, Hot Wings, or any woman, it's always gold!
Yeah Zane's impression of any female is priceless. But I also cannot forget Frank Small Talk and when they told him he sounded like Humpty. I had to pull over and gain my composure before heading to work.
blakjustn3 Wrote:The lady who fell down and stabbed her self in the eye with a knife and they interviewed her. They were finishing up and they said something to the effect of give your best to our husband, she says, "He's dead." Free beer - "oh no..." i was crying laughing driving down the road listening to this...

I was laughing so hard at that one. With the Rocky music playing in the backgroud at the perfect highlight of the song. That couldn't have been any better.
Anything Yo Gabba Gabba, especially Producer Joe's Yo Gabba Gabba stunt. Oh yeah, and the time he brought the blow up doll to the mattress store! I almost peed myself!
Hadley air horn down the hall. I bust a gut everytime I listen to W-lite broadcast and Dennis calls them "Old Milwaukee and Buffallo Wild Wings".
I love zanes impressions, especially and female one Big Grin...i also really enjoy the hot zester and pretty much any of his stories. Anytime he startes cracking up when he explaining something I do too.
mainerliser Wrote:The Mr McGregor PSA had me crying.....at work! I couldn't speak for several minutes. Luckily a few people in my office listen to you and understood.

Omg we listened to that one over and over again....Loved it!

Hot Wing's evil german..."You vill listen to the tuba music und you vill like it!"
Mud Room Donna Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:The Mr McGregor PSA had me crying.....at work! I couldn't speak for several minutes. Luckily a few people in my office listen to you and understood.

Omg we listened to that one over and over again....Loved it!

Hot Wing's evil german..."You vill listen to the tuba music und you vill like it!"

Yeah he needs to do that german thing more often, it killed me when he did that. People walked by me at work thinking I was crying about something, because i was laughing so hard.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
His hussy voice cracks me up!
Tom T Hall mock "I loooove talking like a doosh, Shila LaBoof..."

and

FB 'If i hadn't blown my ding-a-ling'
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I love the one where FB sounds like a child molester linked in with Chris Hansen from to catch a predator. It makes me snort, I laugh so hard.

Cringeworthy? A lot of Joe's stunts and anything with the (allegedly) deceased Dude Shadoway.
anyone else remember the news story they played on the air of the woman that survived after being decapitated interally? here's the video just to refresh your memory.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/health/1...etail.html

i was crying because i was laughing so hard at zane's impression of her speaking.
Yo Gabba Gabba Food Order still makes me laugh just out of the blue sometimes.

I also loved the Mistle Toe On The Go stunt when Joe's talking to the guy with bad knees and Joe says, "Do you want me to warm them with my butt?" I was crying hysterically.

Also the recent UN Breakfast stunt after Joe spits up the super face biting worm and he says, "It juiced in me." I almost wrecked from laughing so hard.
The funniest segment was the "Sound Bytes Down the Phone Line" edition of WCJD. Anyone who says otherwise, is begging for a knuckle sandwich. I'm gonna cream you, Funny.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Tom T Hall mock "I loooove talking like a doosh, Shila LaBoof..."

and

FB 'If i hadn't blown my ding-a-ling'

OMG the Tom T Hall thing was hilarious!!!

"I love...Little asian girls! Water skiing squirrels! Pine cones in my butt....two girls one cup..."
Free Beer, and not Zane, actually farted several weeks ago, very early in the show, and they went on about it for so long, I laughed so hard I got the hiccups.
Normally farting does not make me laugh.
How about Zane's wife's interpretation of the male's junk? Hit ya in the ball sacks!!!
Favorite caller: The guy who described this chic who had a tramp stamp of her dead grandma and he mentioned that some guy would be slinging yogurt on it! LOL It gets me everytime!! ;D
Did anyone mention the Joe Jingles stunt? "Head on, applied directly to the forehead..." or even the overzealous negotiator stunt? "How much for your jacket?"
drdirtybandage Wrote:To name a few,

I recall a few idiot of the day segments with the guy at the golf course where he tried to straddle the ball washer and ultimately got hit sack (not sacks) ripped...(Mexican hat Dance in my head right now!)

Or on the flip side...the Idiot of the day and the 2 snowmobile incidents with Free Beer.

How about the "Candy Incident?"

MEXICAN HAT DANCE!! You Gotta be talking about when that Popsicle when through that kids throat and out the back of his neck...Damn
There is one that I didn't even think of until today, it doesn't look like anyone else mentioned it either. The whole inseminate a cow stunt was like drinking a can of concentrated cringe. Just hearing them talk about finding the cervix and the whole deal with scooping the "blockage" out of the way.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
The ones that made me laugh the hardest was the S&M segment that ended with "Donkey Punch". I was laughing so hard I almost drove off the road. Listening to HW reaction was the best.

I loved listening to the guys throw FB under the bus for not wanting kids. That segment was priceless. Listening to him squirm as they kept hammering him made me laugh hysterically.

The recent joe stunt where the guy at the hissing cockroach made me gag. That was absolutely foul.
My top 3 have got to be: The motorcycle helmet in the file cabinet drawer, the "Candy Incident", and the El Matador air horn call. All of these just make me laugh till I cry....