Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Segments That Made You Cringe/Laugh Endlessly
I'd have to go with "Joe, when you got off...there was a puddle of sweat on the floor." (Free Beer)
My favorite was when FB had the "neck queef". That cracked me up.
Joe in the dryer. And any FBHW video on youtube. I crack up every time i watch them.

One thing that makes me laugh is during EVERY Joe Stunt, Zane yells random things for Joe to say (mostly just to get Joe in trouble, i'm sure), and if they're inappropriate or could get the show in trouble, FB and HW jump in as fast as they can saying "NO DONT SAY THAT" before Joe impulsively says what Zane tells him to. and sometimes they're not fast enough. such as the loud cell phone talker. "I asked for breakfast, not come on."
It's usually something spontanious-recently when they were playing the segment about the 'Hey mr oilman' singer, and did a lead in with him talking about wanting to sing like Elvis, then just as he started singing Zane hit the 'Puke' effect. I laughed so hard I thought I was going to puke myself.

The other recent one was the guy who called up about the Uno room-'They was fixin' to fornicate'-hilarious.

My all time favorite though has to be 'Plumpy Nut'. I seriously thought I was going to expire.
Have you considered taking longer?
I cringe whenever I hear myself during a flashback. This morning I was the guy who called and said that people will do anything for money, especially when the cash is available to be seen.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I cringe whenever I hear myself during a flashback. This morning I was the guy who called and said that people will do anything for money, especially when the cash is available to be seen.

I bet that is wild. I've never actually even tried to call the show. I would love to do DZT or NTT, but I would have to use the cell phone and it doesn't always get good service in the boondocks.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
ChevSSCamaro67 Wrote:The segment about the microphone being on order still cracks me up.

Actually I was waiting to either Free Beer or Zane to bring the broken microphones up with Steph Web when she guest hosted. I wondered if they had been broken even back when she was working in that same studio.
Almost wrecked my truck when they first brought up the bad smelling water at the cookout....Just started cracking up and couldn't stop.
my fav would be the, tell me how my taint look, i die laughing everytime
2nd family fued when Hot Wings grandma yells out before she says her name.

and the "Fat Bitch" Zane uses 4 World Book Jim.
Very little on the show makes me cringe, but whenever they talk about the airline industry. It's not their fault, they're just ignorant (in the "don't know any better" sense, not in the insulting sense) about how the industry actually works.
Joe's hobo rap battle rap (potato sack) was hilarious. I also love Zane on the sound effects. Nothing is better than him repeatedly playing that audio bite of Donald Trump saying Fat Bitch. I find that hilarious.
Joe's Schwantz Wrote:Joe's hobo rap battle rap (potato sack) was hilarious. I also love Zane on the sound effects. Nothing is better than him repeatedly playing that audio bite of Donald Trump saying Fat Bitch. I find that hilarious.

It is funny in context. But, I work at a place that has very few customers and for the most part, I am in there by myself, and I swear that every time a customer comes in Zane seems to hit that drop. I try to just keep talking to mask it but, it just keeps coming out of the speakers because he never hits it just once.
brytn Wrote:
Joe's Schwantz Wrote:Joe's hobo rap battle rap (potato sack) was hilarious. I also love Zane on the sound effects. Nothing is better than him repeatedly playing that audio bite of Donald Trump saying Fat Bitch. I find that hilarious.

It is funny in context. But, I work at a place that has very few customers and for the most part, I am in there by myself, and I swear that every time a customer comes in Zane seems to hit that drop. I try to just keep talking to mask it but, it just keeps coming out of the speakers because he never hits it just once.

I hate how awkward that can be. I swear I've done that at my old job when the radio was on and "Crazy Bitch" by Buckcherry comes on. I try to talk as much as possible without looking obvious, but 9 times out of 10 people knew what I was doing.