Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Hire Chewy!! Hire Chewy!! "
Apparently.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Wow, 2 segments about Marissa. That was a trip.

Bless her heart. They really ragged on her. We still love you Marissa!!! Now you can officially join the spite board!!!! :lol:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Biff Wrote:Poor Marissa. You're neither fat, chunky, nor meaty.

Aww, thanks! Zane felt horrible about it approximately 26 seconds after they went to break, texted me a couple times, and then sent me a beautiful vase of flowers. So, he still wins my favorite show member.

And for the record, I don't make out with anyone that is close to me, I just give them a friendly cheek-kiss. Unless it's a lady, then I make out with her.
My latest Free Beer-ism: "Did the light lamp up? ...Wait did I just have a sword cramble? AHHHHG"
MARISSA Wrote:

Aww, thanks! Zane felt horrible about it approximately 26 seconds after they went to break, texted me a couple times, and then sent me a beautiful vase of flowers. So, he still wins my favorite show member.

And for the record, I don't make out with anyone that is close to me, I just give them a friendly cheek-kiss. Unless it's a lady, then I make out with her.

that right there is why we love you! :clap: :thumbup:
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
MARISSA Wrote:

Truth...I have seen this happen many times, never is it a make out with guys.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:
MARISSA Wrote:

do you ever feel left out?
I don't know about Z, but I sure feel left out!! Wink
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
plumpenut Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:
MARISSA Wrote:

do you ever feel left out?

Nope, I generally get a hug at least, and that is good enough for me.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
well thats more than I am getting from her. Sad