Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Queenie is not happy
I got a new car a couple of weeks ago:

[Image: IMG00178.jpg]

My tags came in last Thursday, but I don't need them anymore Sad

[Image: car2.jpg]

[Image: car3.jpg]

I didn't wreck the car, my best friend did. Amazingly, she walked away from the accident with minor cuts and bruises. I'm very happy that she is okay.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Holy Fuck!!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
What the FUCK happened?????
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
She swerved to miss a deer and went down an embankment.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Deer kill more people than lions, tigers, bears, sharks, alligators, and snakes. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://archives.cnn.com/2002/TECH/science/09/25/coolsc.critters.attacks/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://archives.cnn.com/2002/TECH/scien ... s.attacks/</a><!-- m -->
That's what she said.
Ouch. Thank goodness the friend is okay.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I have hit 11 deer in my driving career. I think they just like my cars. Of course, I always hit the deer and never swerve.
what does the insurance say? I've always been told to never swerve because insurance covers deer collision but not 'swerved into a tree' collision.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:what does the insurance say? I've always been told to never swerve because insurance covers deer collision but not 'swerved into a tree' collision.

I'm always so torn on that issue - do I let the asshole driver hit me (his fualt), or do I swerve and risk hitting something else (my fault)?
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:what does the insurance say? I've always been told to never swerve because insurance covers deer collision but not 'swerved into a tree' collision.

I'm always so torn on that issue - do I let the a-hole driver hit me (his fualt), or do I swerve and risk hitting something else (my fault)?

always been cut and dry for me. let them hit me. especially if i'm driving alone. if i can make a slight change in direction (slightly on shoulder for example) then I will clearly.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
The insurance said it will be covered under my collision as opposed to my comprehensive. Basically, the only difference is $250 comp. deductible and $500 collision deductible. I'm still covered.
Queenie Wrote:The insurance said it will be covered under my collision as opposed to my comprehensive. Basically, the only difference is $250 comp. deductible and $500 collision deductible. I'm still covered.

The friend will get that deductible?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Glad everybody is ok, Queenie!

Although it's not really your friend's fault, that's sort of a reason I don't let people borrow my car. If somebody needs it, I'll let them use it, but I'm driving. That way if there's any sort of accident, it was at least me behind the wheel.
See! It's things like this that make me miss living in philly. You know how many deer there are in philly? Ask the zoo I am sure they can tell you how many they have there...
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Queenie Wrote:Queenie is not happy

.....and Leo's getting larger!

Queenie Wrote:Queenie is not happy

Jimmy likes Elaine.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'm so sorry about your car...It was a beautiful car too!!!
Poor Queenie!!! I'm sorry that happened to you!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
OUCH....Queenie when you get the new one you can just go ahead and ship it up to me....thanks Wink
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Major Bummer! Glad everyone is alright, too bad you can't celebrate that over a nice venison dinner. Glad I got to ride in the car before it was a goner. What are you getting next?
That fucking sucks. Glad everyone is ok.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
sunshyne Wrote:Major Bummer! Glad everyone is alright, too bad you can't celebrate that over a nice venison dinner. Glad I got to ride in the car before it was a goner. What are you getting next?

Another Mustang, I suppose. I'm still working with the insurance company. They are slow walking it. Surprise, surprise. :thumbdown:
That sucks Queenie! Good thing she's not hurt but HOLY HELL I'd be pissed.... I hope you have made her your eternal personal slave...
With chains and whips and stuff? Weirdo...
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.