Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Prequels
Neo's average day job

Inglorious Basterds
Wowie Groovie !
inglorius semin(intentional misspelling)

Troy
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
Helen's Loveless Marriage

The Godfather
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Vito Andolini leaves Sicily

The Big Lebowski
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
Shomer Shabbos Lebowski

Milk
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Breasts

The Care Bear Movie
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
The care cub video

Muppets in Space
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Muppets on a launch pad

Tropic Thunder
Tropic Lightning

Mallrats
Strip Mall Mice

Up in the Air
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
Down on the Ground

The Rescuers
The Losters

Kick Ass
Wowie Groovie !
kid makes a superhero costume

starship troopers
starship reserves

underworld
Viktor takes a nap and leaves his power hungry protege in charge(a little wordy)

Shes out of my league
She's Still in the Ballpark

The Hurt Locker