Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slap the Person Above You . . . (con't)
slaps queenie cause she is from the south not the deep south
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
slaps z cause I reckon I don't really know anybody from the "deep" south
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
slaps Queenie cause I've bet she's been to the deep south. Confusedhifty:
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
slaps jiggy cause he can has internets
slaps z cause, yes, I really cans.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
slaps jiggy cause I am still awake...
slaps z cause me too
WOOHOOO . . . slaps Jiggy hard cause I have really missing slapping him!!

not to mention the comment about the deep south a few posts back . . . Wink
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
slaps Queenie because at least you've had z to keep you company.
slaps queenie cause she has been slacking on the slappin lately...

...see what I did there?
slaps z for continuously arguing with me (and everybody else) . . . it is NOT Joe in the commercial . . . Wink

see what I did there? :lol:
slaps queenie because I have no reason to believe it is not Joe...it makes no sense to prank anyone about that and isn't even a funny prank if it is one...unlike EVERY other prank they have ever pulled.
slaps z because it's Monday all over again today
slaps Queenie because I know that feeling...sucks.
slaps Jiggy because I have a lot of catching up to do with him
slaps Jiggy and Z because they need to get their asses back over here so I can release some frustrations
slaps Queenie in an attempt to release her frustation.
slaps plung in an attempt to help with the release
slaps Jiggy 2 or 3 times because he needs it
slaps queenie...cause damn it I had to deal with dial up for 5 days...and this forum takes 173782362668 days to load...
zdunklee Wrote:slaps queenie...cause damn it I had to deal with dial up for 5 days...and this forum takes 173782362668 days to load...

slaps z cause I'd settle for dial up at home as opposed to nothing. My laptop died and I had to hook up a dinosaur that does not have an ethernet card (but my office IT guy is going to slap one in when I can remember to bring that big-ass CPU with me to work one morning this week)
Queenie Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:slaps queenie...cause damn it I had to deal with dial up for 5 days...and this forum takes 173782362668 days to load...

slaps z cause I'd settle for dial up at home as opposed to nothing. My laptop died and I had to hook up a dinosaur that does not have an ethernet card (but my office IT guy is going to slap one in when I can remember to bring that big-ass CPU with me to work one morning this week)

Slaps Queenie because IT guys are dicks.

No offense to any IT guys.
slaps jiggy cause he's a dick...

...no offense to other Jiggys out there.
slaps z cause he sucks dick.

***edit - Good, now we're getting some good old fashioned "Nuh uh, you're a fag" trash talk going on.***
slaps jiggy cause he sucks dick and swallows...for free...5 times per day.

***Bring it on***
slaps z cause everything you said times infinity
slaps Jiggy and Z because I ignore this thread for one day and you boys are at it again!

Now carry on. It's quite amusing . . . :lol:
slaps Queenie for getting in the way of my slapping Jiggy again...

...then slaps Jiggy cause he puts his penis in at least 25 guys butts every day while another guy is giving him a Hot Karl with a Hitler.
slaps z for spying on me.
slaps jiggy...cause you gotta learn from the best right?

...wait I mean....shit...
slaps z because I needed that chuckle this morning!
slaps Queenie for chuckling at my strife.
slaps jiggy for having strife
slaps Z for NOT having any strife . . . :wtf:
slaps queenie cause I get paid for sitting on my ass right now...how can one have any strife?

***when I am back to work in a week or two then I will have strife.***
slaps z because i'm sure he's sitting on his ass again and i'm working mine off.

Not that I couldn't stand to lose some of mine
slaps queenie...of course I am (it is boring as hell).
slaps z and offers to let him come and help her in the office today
slaps queenie...nah I'd rather watch movies :lol:
slaps z . . . FINE!