Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slap the Person Above You . . . (con't)
Slaps Q because I haven't done that in a bit.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
slaps ORZ for taking my slap of Q.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Slaps Z because don't worry, she'll be back.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
slaps 0rz because I'M BACK!! :lol:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
slaps Q...get to work!
slaps z because I work 10 hours a day, not to mention the 2 hour commute . . . what about you? Wink
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
slaps Q cause I always "work"...well except for those days I "relax"
slaps z because he spends most of his days trying to find the "x"
slaps Q cause x = 1.6180339887 so HA!

(of course that number is also known by another name)
slaps z because who in the hell doesn't know the golden ratio :roll:
slaps Q cause:

slaps z cause I think he wants another heated math debate up in here.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
slaps Jiggy because I will most graciously allow you to argue math with Z . . . eff that shit!
slaps Queenie because I think philly mike would rather have the honor.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
slaps Jiggy cause I just figured if the golden ratio was too easy I'd throw out some constants you can't find on google Wink

(with a few you can of course)
zdunklee Wrote:slaps Jiggy cause I just figured if the golden ratio was too easy I'd throw out some constants you can't find on google Wink

slaps z - whatever :roll:

1.41421 - square root of 2
2.80777 - F
3.14159 - pi
.7147827 - pulled out of your ass
.6627434 - laplace limit
2.955765 - otter's tree constant
Queenie Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:slaps Jiggy cause I just figured if the golden ratio was too easy I'd throw out some constants you can't find on google Wink

2.80777 - F
3.14159 - pi
.6627434 - laplace limit

Slaps Q, well 3 out of 5 isn't too bad

2.80777 is the Fransen-Robinson constant and
0.7147827 is the Traveling Salesman Constant

I just knew that neither one will show up in Google without actually typing in the name.
zdunklee Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:

2.80777 - F
3.14159 - pi
.6627434 - laplace limit

Slaps Q, well 3 out of 5 isn't too bad

2.80777 is the Fransen-Robinson constant and
0.7147827 is the Traveling Salesman Constant

I just knew that neither one will show up in Google without actually typing in the name.

slaps z because Fransen Robinson constant is simplified as F smartass . . . . and
"traveling salesman constant" . . . REALLLY??? :wtf:
Slaps Queen because 42.

slaps 0rz cause i'm sick of all these numbers, especially one that can be known as the ultimate answer to life, when it's really just another damn number.
slaps Q, yup really, I know it can be simplified as F, but that isn't a name.

you said you wanted more numbers? :twisted: Wink
zdunklee Wrote:slaps Q, yup really, I know it can be simplified as F, but that isn't a name.

you said you wanted more numbers? :twisted: Wink

slaps z because if it can be simplified as F, then I got it right, you fucker
slaps Q, hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...

...HA!

:wave:
slaps Z because at least HA is easier for me to understand than 1.363737883483hh73737783rg784......or whatever.
slaps z and agrees with Jiggy!!
Slaps Q for breaking Slap Code.

slaps 0rz because sometimes it just necessary to do
Slaps Q to try to get some sense in her.

slaps 0rz and wishes her good luck with that
slaps Q cause she deserves it

slaps Q again for the agreeing with Jiggy.
slaps z because the only thing I deserve is a break! Wink
slaps Q...get to work and stop slacking off on here.
slaps z because Queenie can agree with me if she wants too. In fact it would be in her best interest to do so.
slaps jiggy cause he should know it is in no ones best interest to agree with either of us.
slaps z in agreement.

.....wait.... :problem: ......d'oh!
slaps jiggy...got you good fucker!
slaps farva . . . uh, I mean z . . . it's hump day!!
slaps Queenie because why you gotta be on the internet spreading your personal life with us. Keep that "hump day" trash to yourself.
slaps jiggy cause Q was wrong...it's St. Patrick's Day...hooray for our drunken Irish friends!
Slaps Z because not all Irish people are midget gingers with .2 BAC.