Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slap the Person Above You . . . (con't)
slaps 0rz because i'm Irish!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
slaps orzoski because after a quick google search for .2 bac I have still have no idea what the hell your saying. yes people, it sucks being a dumbass.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
slaps Jiggy because I can't believe that he doesn't know about blood alcohol content :wtf:

Edit: You just got me, didn't you Jiggy . . . DAMMIT
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
slaps Queenie cause.....yeah....hahaha. oh man, oh man! You shoulda seen the look on your face. I mean shit.....I have .2 bac's all the time. sometimes I'll go all the way to a .3 or .4.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
slaps Jiggy because .4 . . . really?? . . . pussy! You ain't no fun unless you get to at least .5
slaps Q it's all about the 1.0 for me.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
slaps z cause that's what i'm talkin bout!
Slaps Q because I found the chart on wikipedia amusing. Greater than .4 bac results in life impairment. Hahaha. And the behavior of death impairs life.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
slaps 0rz because i didn't feel life impaired in Springfield . . . did you?
Slaps Q because I was living life to the fullest in Springfield, just impaired, which is not the same as life impaired.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
slaps 0rz because I know, right!
slaps Queenie cause it's nice having my thursday over with at 7 in the morning. sometimes third shift has it's benefits.
slaps Jiggy because it is SOOOOOO nice having you back on the board!!
slaps Queenie cause who else would accuse you of wanting Titan tainted poultry.
slaps Jiggy because the only other person that would do that is too scared to come back into this thread for some reason . . .

Yeah, z, i'm talking to you! Wink
slaps Queenie because...oh yeah...him :evil:

My archnemesis!!

He's Lex Luthor to my Superman, Joker to my Batman, Betty to my Veronica, Yakov Smirnov to my...well you get the point.
slaps Jiggy because I got pretty tickled thinking about you and z as Betty and Veronica :lol:
slaps Q because I aint skeerd...I'm watching basketball :clap:
slaps z . . . i knew that'd draw you right in!!
slaps Q...Nova is down by 6 with 10 mins left...haven't had the lead since the first 5 mins of the game...not looking good for your bracket...
slaps z because it looks like it's tied right now :lol:
slaps Q going to OT at best
slaps z because what were you saying?
slaps Q, they will still lose well before the final 4, they are about the 8th best team in that bracket...and the way they played today will destroy them. I picked them to go to the elite 8, but I don't even see them getting that far.
slaps z because I disagree. I think today will get them there. Now they will step up their game.
slaps Queenie because don't listen to him. he will destroy all of your dreams if you let him to near.
slaps Jiggy . . . destroy my dreams like Vandy destroyed yours? Wink

there will be NO sexually molested chicken for Jiggy :lol:
slaps Queenie because I don't need to win a bracket to have sexually molested chicken. I live in Tyson country now.
slaps Jiggy because does that mean you'll be doing the molesting yourself ?? :wtf:
slaps Queenie because you are starting to ask too many questions.

Some things are better off not knowing.
slaps jiggy because I can't unsee that conversation he and Q just had :wtf:
slaps z because Jiggy is a one-man wolf pack. Don't be throwing me in the hopper with him.
slaps Q, but when he met you he realized he added one more to the wolf pack :lol:
slaps z . . . DAMMIT
slaps Q because I am the only man who is an island unto himself.
slaps jiggy...besides me you mean?

seriously who's married and who isn't again? Someone is not much of an island Wink
slaps Jiggy because I really don't care to hear what he is doing with his "island"
slaps Jiggy again, and z . . . hard . . . did you miss me?
slaps Queenie cause....were you gone? hmph...never noticed.
slaps Jiggy because i'll remember that . . .