Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slap the Person Above You . . . (con't)
slaps Queenie don't try and lie to us saying you were gone to try and avoid the wrath of the ZRebellion...

...yea that's right I'm on to you
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
slaps z . . . what is this rebellion you are speaking of? Confusedhifty:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
slaps Q...you just wait and see...right jiggy?
slaps z . . . i ain't skert!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
slaps Queenie cause the last couple days I have been working with a lady named Janice and accidentally called her Queenie last night. :wtf:

oh and also slaps you cause you should be skert...or whatever the hell you said.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
slaps Jiggy because that is too funny!!

What did she say?
slaps Q...she prolly gave him a dirty look and said...I ain't that old...don't call me that :lol:
slaps z for making something that was funny into something that pissed me off :x
slaps Q....haha I win!
slaps z cause yeah the lady I worked with did say that! :thumbup: (don't read the next part)

to queenie - she gave me a funny look then said, "Most people just call me Big Momma." Actually now that I think of it this is pretty funny. Nevermind Z you can read this too. Even though you probably are anyway...bastard.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
slaps Jiggy . . . now you're calling me old AND fat ??? :Moonie:
slaps Q...well you are one of the above...

...maybe with a lil senile mixed in
slaps z . . . shut the hell up!
slaps Q....neener neener :evil:
slaps z for writing so damn small.

you know queenie's ancient eyes can't read this.
slaps Jiggy . . . why you gotta go there?
slaps Q, why shouldn't jiggy join in on the fun?
slaps z because this shit better stop soon! Wink
slaps Queenie cause, or else you'll do what?
slaps Jiggy because don't you need to be sleeping with all of the work you're having to do today?
slaps Q, he has a point...you got nothing.
slaps z because . . . yeah that! :wtf:
slaps Q, muuuhahahahaha
slaps z . . . sounds like you got something in your throat
slaps Q, That's what I said to her!

BAM!
slaps z . . . damn you!!
slaps Queenie cause that could have been the only respnse to what you said. Duh.
slaps Jiggy and dares him to come to Nashville (on May 21st) and say that in person :x
slap Q and dares her to come to Michigan...at any time

...she'll never do it
slaps z and will do it in person when I DO come to Michigan this summer
slaps Q...I'll believe it when I see it.
slaps z . . . you'll be feeling it before you EVER see it!!
slaps Q, that's also what I said to her.

You walked right into another one!
slaps z cause I'mm off until Monday....which is actually Sunday night for the rest of youins. God bless Good Friday.
slaps Jiggy because I could almost hear a "neener, neener, neener" while reading his post
slaps Queenie cause, whaaaaat? no I would never tease. Confusedhifty:
slaps Jiggy because now he's just telling a flat out fib
slaps Queenie cause I was bored so I decided to go and read through our original slap thread.

...you guys were dipshits. I, however, have always remained King of Awesome.
DAMMIT!

slaps Jiggy because I did the exact same thing this morning . . . but i'm pretty sure you were the lame one

you were soooo awesome that you didn't even bother to slap me??
I win, you lose, go home loser
slaps queenie cause first of all...whatever. and second of all, where the hell did a lot of those people go that originally played? philly mike? whatwouldzappasay? linzi (yourmomma)?