Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slap the Person Above You . . . (con't)
slaps z because he obviously doesn't know 0rz!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
slaps queenie cause maybe she needs a banning :lol:
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
slaps z because just maybe YOU need a banning :lol:
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Slaps Queenie for slapping Z because he was defending me, unlike you, you banner of chatroom people!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
slaps 0rz with the threat of banning again (because I know how to bring you back now!! Wink )
Slaps Queenie for not being in the chatroom
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
slaps orz for being in the chatroom
slaps z for doing so much slapping this afternoon
slaps queenie for being there to slap so often
Slaps Z for not being able to resist.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
slaps mad dog cause the slapping is irresistable...
slaps z because it's finally Friday and i'm all slap happy!!
slaps queenie cause I have to be to work at 7:30 tomorrow and I just got home from work now...
slaps zdunklee because I have to get up at 5:45 for work tomorrow and I know I'm going to either be hungover or still drunk when i awake...
slaps boaz for the awesome drunk texting messages the other night! WoooHooo! You're crazy!!
slaps queenie cause I want a drunk text message now too...
slaps z for wanting boaz to drunk text him . . . GAY GAY GAY
slaps queenie cause I clearly just wanted to get a drunk text from anyone cause it would be a good laugh
slaps zdunklee because I was too slow to slap Queenie
slaps myself because I'm sure I'll be drunk texting later...
slaps boaz because we don't slap ourselves in here . . . tsk tsk

what time will you be sending that text?? Wink
slaps Queenie for slapping Boaz twice in a row, especially after he slapped himself and got drunk! Poor guy's brains are probably scrambled.

slaps 0rz . . . whatcho talkin 'bout Willis??

Mod powers are great
slaps Queenie for abusing her mod powers.

slaps 0rz because it's not like you wouldn't do the same thing if you could.
slaps queenie for abusing her mod powers
slaps z because 0rz has already done that. Try to be a little more original next time. Thanks!! Wink
slaps queenie cause I had to repeat it so that it would sink in for you, takes some time for those old people to catch on Wink
slaps z because I may be old, but I still got it!!
slaps Queenie because I didnt get to drunk text her last night
slaps boaz for drunk text fail
slaps Zdunklee because Queenie made me send her a drunk text pic (but not like Mark sent Marissa)
slaps boaz cause queenie is old and slow at the slappin
slaps z because the old lady was sick yesterday and didn't feel much like slappin
slaps queenie cause it's good you are better
slaps z because I am NOT better, I just have to work anyway. Sad
slap queenie to slap the sickness out of her for the long weekend
slaps Zdunklee because I am trying to kill my sickness with beer...and I think it's working....
slaps boaz because I think it is!!
Slaps Queenie for getting swine flu and not talking to us on the phone!