Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
September Get Together
A pack of eight buger patties sits in my 'fridge as well.
Good to meet/see everyone tonight!

Marissa is hilarious.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I really enjoyed myself and can't wait too do it again!! Mark and Marissa, you two make a great couple!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
You guys missed out on Marissa's penis straw at the bar afterwords.... and super drunk off $5 margaritas Marissa as well.

Sorry Mark. Wink
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Seeing what she had put back before you guys even hit up the bar, I'd say she had herself a very good time. If the Tigers weren't playing and in the middle of a playoff race, my wife and I probably would have joined you guys there.

It was very enjoyable to meet some more new people, and Palmer Park was an awesome choice.
potthole Wrote:Palmer Park was an awesome choice.

Agreed! Well done Maddog!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I wish I had more time to stay and get to know all of you.

At least I got the opportunity to put some faces to some of the names. Hopefully next time, I can hang for a while.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
potthole Wrote:Seeing what she had put back before you guys even hit up the bar, I'd say she had herself a very good time. If the Tigers weren't playing and in the middle of a playoff race, my wife and I probably would have joined you guys there.

It was very enjoyable to meet some more new people, and Palmer Park was an awesome choice.

We watched the game from the bar, it is quickly turning into a one team race as of late, go Tigers!
I had a great time to meet everybody. We should do it again before snow flys.
I see said the blind man to his deaf daughter.
We had an awesome time guys! Bonus points because no one got abducted or had their faces peeled off!

Biff, your daughters are the cutest things we've seen. Ever.
P.S. Thanks for the capital letters!
My latest Free Beer-ism: "Did the light lamp up? ...Wait did I just have a sword cramble? AHHHHG"
I've come to the conclusion that we're a group of pretty good people.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Ha, I love Marissa's new title, good work Biff.
MARISSA Wrote:Biff, your daughters are the cutest things we've seen. Ever.

Oh great, all her radio fame is going to her head... she's talking about herself as "we." Before we know it, she'll be referring to herself in the third person. 8-)
potthole Wrote:
MARISSA Wrote:Biff, your daughters are the cutest things we've seen. Ever.

Oh great, all her radio fame is going to her head... she's talking about herself as "we." Before we know it, she'll be referring to herself in the third person. 8-)

Marissa doesn't think you're funny Matt.

Wink

"We" was obviously Mark and I...
My latest Free Beer-ism: "Did the light lamp up? ...Wait did I just have a sword cramble? AHHHHG"
I agree to everything. Palmer Park was perfect, your daughters are so cute that it's possible that they're robots, and $5 margaritas are the best.

Also, Marissa and I got to scissor in the bathroom, hug the mexican guys that came to clean the bathroom while we were in it, she drank out of a penis straw, felt my boobs, and we made out. It was awesome.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Thanks for calling me!! I wish I could have talked to everybody, but i'm at the end of my billing cycle and out of minutes!!! You know how they want to give you 450 minutes for $20 and then charge you $1 for every minute over that amount. WTF!! It sure sounded like ya'll had a great time. I look forward to meeting Marissa in Nashville in October. Don't you all want to make a road trip and have a all-inclusive board get together?? Maybe one day . . . I have a feeling i'll be the one making the road trip!! And I will do it!!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
MARISSA Wrote:Marissa doesn't think you're funny Matt.

Wink

"We" was obviously Mark and I...

Oh sure she does, everybody thinks I'm funny! :crazy:
0rz0ski Wrote:I agree to everything. Palmer Park was perfect, your daughters are so cute that it's possible that they're robots, and $5 margaritas are the best.

Also, Marissa and I got to scissor in the bathroom, hug the mexican guys that came to clean the bathroom while we were in it, she drank out of a penis straw, felt my boobs, and we made out. It was awesome.

Hmm Im a little disappointed there are now pictures of this.
Smile
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I think you're all a bunch of ugly 1 toothed mingers.

However, it was pretty funny that Marissa was the best at using a table to open the beer than anyone else.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:I think you're all a bunch of ugly 1 toothed mingers.

However, it was pretty funny that Marissa was the best at using a table to open the beer than anyone else.

She definatly has a great skill at that. All I did was manage to chew up the table. Confusedhifty:
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"