Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
September Get Together
I'll bring a thing of ground beef and some buns for bugers.
I'll bring some kind of yummy deli salad from Meijer. And a package of brats.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I'll whip up a batch of my Red Beans and Rice!
Also, I don't think this really needs to be said, but this is also BYOB! Bring booze people!

Also, if someone has a big cooler or something to keep said booze chilled, that would be grrrreat </Bill Lumburgh>
I have a cooler. I'm wondering, however, if this little park is a great spot for a booze party? :crazy:
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
We'll have our cooler for the condiments. Biff? Is this place alcohol friendly?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I'll bring some chips and some brats. Can't have a picnic without the chips.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
0rz0ski Wrote:We'll have our cooler for the condiments. Biff? Is this place alcohol friendly?

Uh, I don't know what the alcohol ordinance is there. Might be worth a call to the city of Wyoming. I cannot do it from work.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:We'll have our cooler for the condiments. Biff? Is this place alcohol friendly?

Uh, I don't know what the alcohol ordinance is there. Might be worth a call to the city of Wyoming. I cannot do it from work.

It says no here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ci.wyoming.mi.us/ParksRec/reservations%20info.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ci.wyoming.mi.us/ParksRec/re ... 20info.asp</a><!-- m -->

Millenium Park is the only one I know of around here that allows alcohol.
I have another suggestion, How about Palmer park off 52nd and Clyde Park. Its alot more secluded and more booze friendly.
Mad Dog Wrote:I have another suggestion, How about Palmer park off 52nd and Clyde Park. Its alot more secluded and more booze friendly.

I second that idea because it is a county park and therefore allows alcohol till Oct. 31st.
Who is going to bring the grill?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'll be there.

And I'll wear something pretty.

And bring something edible.
Wowie Groovie !
So are we, FOR SURE, GOING to stick with Palmer Park? Because if this shit changes again....

Also, YAY TITAN!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Holy crap, it's him...
I have it on good authority that the one and only Loose Wendy could be joining us. However, she gets out of work at 6, so it would be later in the evening.

admin Wrote:Who is going to bring the grill?

The reason I bring this up is for transporting the grill. Who has a truck to transport a warm grill after we're done?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:

The reason I bring this up is for transporting the grill. Who has a truck to transport a warm grill after we're done?

build a fire
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
admin Wrote:

Use charcoal and dump them on the playground when your done. Confusedhifty:
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
If we build a big enough fire, howie's troop will show up, right?

I would like to come. If you guys don't change it at the last mintue. Like you did the other time with the get together. I will bring drinks.
I see said the blind man to his deaf daughter.
Everyone is welcome!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
So 5:30 @ Palmer park it is then. Does any body need directions?
Titan! Wrote:I'll be there.

And I'll wear something pretty.

And bring something edible.

Titan's gonna be there??? Im out :wave:
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Are we sure about Palmer? Have we figured out a way to transport the cooking utilities?
I'm bringing a sack of Taco Bell items, so cooking/grills/utensils and what not are not a factor.
Wowie Groovie !
Okay, let's compile a list of who is bringing what:

Maddog is bringing brats and deli salad
Potthole is bringing beef and buns
Mark is bringing red beans and rice
Biff is bringing paper plates, condiments, napkins, plastic utensils , and a little charcoal grill
Zdunklee is bringing brats and chips
Orz is bringing a hotdogs, buns, a grill and a cooler
Nurveen is bringing adult beverages

Anyone else wanna volunteer some ground beef and buns? There is a fantastic meat store at 44th and Burlingame which is right around the corner from the park.

Also, it should be noted that the park entrance is on 52nd and not Clyde Park (otherwise you end up in the golf course).
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I really wish I could be there.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
admin Wrote:Okay, let's compile a list of who is bringing what:

Biff is bringing paper plates, condiments, napkins, plastic utensils , and a little charcoal grill

Anyone else wanna volunteer some ground beef and buns? There is a fantastic meat store at 44th and Burlingame which is right around the corner from the park.

Also, it should be noted that the park entrance is on 52nd and not Clyde Park (otherwise you end up in the golf course).

I will most likely not be there till 6ish or so, doesn't look like as long a friday as normal this week.
admin Wrote:Okay, let's compile a list of who is bringing what:

What ? I don't make the list ?

Titan! Wrote:I'm bringing a sack of Taco Bell items, so cooking/grills/utensils and what not are not a factor.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:What ? I don't make the list ?

Titan! Wrote:I'm bringing a sack of Taco Bell items, so cooking/grills/utensils and what not are not a factor.

Is it a sack of napkins, sauces, sporks, and straws or are you bringing tacos?

Seriously though, grab some sporks. Those things are handy.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
1 taco to share and a bag full of hot sauce.

Actually if dogs and brats are covered, tacos would be a bit excessive, so I'll switch and bring some side dishes,

macaroni salad, potato salad, etc ?

Was it decided that adult beverages are okay ? Cause I'll grab a 12er of something too.

Somone got suggestions as to sides I can bring ?
Wowie Groovie !
I think the macaroni/potato salad thing would be good. My understanding is that in a county park you are allowed to have alcohol.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I checked the Kent County parks website, and it said beer and wine are allowed.

So...

I'll be bringing

Spicy Nacho Doritoes
Oreos
2 side dishes of some kind of salad from Meijer

and a 12er of Sam Adams Octoberfest

any other suggestions?
Wowie Groovie !
I hope you all have a great time! Drink one or ten for me! I'll be at home nursing a cold, but i'll be there in spirit!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Titan! Wrote:any other suggestions?

Sporks!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Sporks it shall be
Wowie Groovie !
I'm happy to say I shall be there on time....do we have a grill even coming?
I'm trying to fit in an appearance, chances are looking slim at this point though.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
zdunklee Wrote:I'm happy to say I shall be there on time....do we have a grill even coming?

Orz has a small gas grill and I have a small charcoal grill. We should be gtg.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I've got brats and pasta salad in the fridge and I also picked up a six of Sam Adams Hefeweizen. So I'm good to go!!