Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 MVP Nomination Thread
I vote for 0rz because she's my bff.

And, yes, I totally expect her to do the same for me.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
OMG KRYS! I nominate Krys because I totally forgot to do that yesterday because I was mad at Howie for ignoring people.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I nominate me because the rest of you fucktards seem to have forgotten how awesome I am.

How awesome am I ?

I'm so awesome that Biff BANNED me from the voting last year.

Remember that Biff ? Remember when you kicked me out of the competition just because you don't like me ?
Wowie Groovie !
I have a chubby for Titan, so he gets my vote.
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Titan! Wrote:Remember that Biff ? Remember when you kicked me out of the competition just because you don't like me ?

Was that the reason really? I mean really really really really?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Titan! Wrote:I nominate me because the rest of you fucktards seem to have forgotten how awesome I am.

How awesome am I ?

Remember that Biff ? Remember when you kicked me out of the competition just because you don't like me ?

You have to go a full calendar year without getting a wild hair up your ass before you can be nominated. Sorry. It is how it is.

And now for the backlash.
Titan! Wrote:I nominate me because the rest of you fucktards seem to have forgotten how awesome I am.

How awesome am I ?

yeah but i have one thing over you... I still gots a warning and you don't Tongue
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Wiener Poopie Wrote:I have a chubby for Titan, so he gets my vote.
I too sport wood for Titan....and I really like being called a fucktard... It fits somehow
Philly Mike Wrote:

How awesome am I ?

yeah but i have one thing over you... I still gots a warning and you don't Tongue

Damn I lost both my warnings ? That sucks.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:

How awesome am I ?

Damn I lost both my warnings ? That sucks.

yup, I'm the only one now with a scarlet badge.

read 'em and weep.
plungerhand Wrote:
Wiener Poopie Wrote:I have a chubby for Titan, so he gets my vote.
I too sport wood for Titan....and I really like being called a fucktard... It fits somehow

You mean like OJ's glove?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
gimme mvp or i'll spam every thread with mah lolcats.

[Image: lolcat.jpg]
i post somewhat regularly and sign on five days out of the week. God it feels so good to be accepted [sobs uncontrollably] Confusedhock: Cry Wink
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
beckyp Wrote:gimme mvp or i'll spam every thread with mah lolcats.

[Image: lolcat.jpg]

I want to nominate Becky also because I fucking hate LOL cats....
I nominate Becky because Im a big fan of hers
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
plumpenut Wrote:I nominate Becky because Im a big fan of her boobs

FIXED!! :thumbup:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
plumpenut Wrote:I nominate Becky because Im a big fan of her boobs

FIXED!! :thumbup:

Well hell...on that note I nominate whoever posts the best picture of their boobs...

...in a safe for work fashion that is (also that means currently Krys gets my vote)
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I agree with Zack, except I'm happy with the NOT safe for work version of the photos.

Ladies, show me your ta taa's and I'll nominate you and un-nominate myself.

(Face and nipple must be visible in the same photo for offer to be valid)

And if you want it to remain private you can send them to my email: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:titan10x@yahoo.com">titan10x@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> use "Nominate Me" as your subject line
Wowie Groovie !
My corset picture is already on here. You have to find it yourselves.
Titan! Wrote:I agree with Zack, except I'm happy with the NOT safe for work version of the photos.

Ladies, show me your ta taa's and I'll nominate you and un-nominate myself.

(Face and nipple must be visible in the same photo for offer to be valid)

And if you want it to remain private you can send them to my email: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:titan10x@yahoo.com">titan10x@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> use "Nominate Me" as your subject line

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://talonse.com/insults/hottie.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://talonse.com/insults/hottie.jpg</a><!-- m -->
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
krystal Wrote:My corset picture is already on here. You have to find it yourselves.

You should add the "sunburn" picture for good measure Wink
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Okay. Here's my "I was drunk and thought I was immune to the sun" picture:

[Image: 10230_655405904535_38407301_37538359_2459422_n.jpg]

It's just one big picture of boobs.
[Image: VinceVaughn.gif]
The day I got that sunburn, I was using my cleavage as a phone holder. I kept the phone on vibrate so I could tell everyone who texted me they were motorboating me.
Im out of contention as this is my last week on the board, im done working white collar and going back to blue collar.
Wiener Poopie Wrote:Im out of contention as this is my last week on the board, im done working white collar and going back to blue collar.

Holy crap man! We just got you back and now you are gonna leave us?? *tears*
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
what ? You can only be on the message board when you're at work ? WTF ? Seriously ?

That lameness alone should make you withdraw your name from contention out f sheer embarassment and humiliation.

Damn man you suck.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:what ? You can only be on the message board when you're at work ? WTF ? Seriously ?

That lameness alone should make you withdraw your name from contention out f sheer embarassment and humiliation.

Damn man you suck.

I don't have internet at my house. :crazy:
Hence the "You suck" comment
Wowie Groovie !

How awesome am I ?

Aren't you that fat deviant pedo photographer who threw a fucking hissy fit every time you didn't get your way? If you are then I would have kicked you out too. Fucking pussy.
Yeah! Eat shit Titan!!!
uglybitch Wrote:

How awesome am I ?

Aren't you that fat deviant pedo photographer who threw a fucking hissy fit every time you didn't get your way? If you are then I would have kicked you out too. Fucking pussy.

I like you. Please post more.
uglybitch Wrote:

How awesome am I ?

Aren't you that fat deviant ass wipe who's hiding behind a second screen name ?
Wowie Groovie !
Hmmm... That puts a new perspective on things.
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
[Image: lobsters.jpg]
no no wait don't fight... fighting is wrong...
LOBSTER STICKS TO MAG-NET!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDZy6-fMCw4[/youtube]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hzBh0J1YFU[/youtube]

^OH! Idea At first I was confused....
Okay I now nominate myself for bringing fighting lobsters into this thread.