Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Prequels
Babies of the crib

smoking aces
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
smoking kings

The Proposal
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
The first date

50 first dates
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
49 first dates

the road warrior(sorry if its been done before)
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
this game moves at such a fast pace i don't think it should matter if something's been said before... just my 2 cents...

normal world before mass destruction

road trip
Getting in the Car

Dude, Where's My Car?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Dude, this is a sweet car!

Timeline
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
the land before time

the departed
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
living people

trains, planes, and automobiles
Trains and Planes

Jingle all the way
Jingle 2nd Base

Wanted
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Could Be Desireable

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Lock, Stock and Two Barrels

The Blind Side
The fuzzy vision, maybe I should see a doctor about this side

Waterworld
Wowie Groovie !
The Day After Tomorrow

Little Miss Sunshine
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Pregnant Mrs. Sunshine

The Kingdom of Heaven
Ghandi decides to "fast".

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Bill and Ted's totally uneventful Tuesday

Clerks
Wowie Groovie !
Trainees

Gone Baby Gone
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
Hello Fetus Hello

A Serious Man
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
A Smart-Ass Teenager

Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead
The Babysitters alive

Gods and Generals
priests and captains

Knowing
Wowie Groovie !
Studying

Alice in Wonderland
Alice back on Earth wishing forsomething exciting to happen to rescue her from the absolute boredom that is her daily life

Zombieland
Wowie Groovie !
A land without zombies

Dune
flat expanse of sand

Gamer
Wowie Groovie !
Noob

The Wolfman
Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf
Pre-pubescent wolf

Green Lantern: First Flight
Wowie Groovie !
Green Lantern: Flight School

A few Good Men
No Good Men

The Burning Plain
Lighting Matches on the Plain

Antz
Larvae

Blood and Chocolate
Wowie Groovie !
Cherries and Chocolate

Weekend at Bernie's
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Week at work

Bringing Down the House
Finally Finished the Building

Doubt
No Doubt

Michael Jackson's This Is It
Michael Jackson's Funeral

Dodgeball
That's what she said.
Throwing a ball

The Matrix